General C++ Programming - June 2012 (Page 33)

by Ronny
Declaration Error!

M making a small project. Adding some extra values but getting declaration error. I declared the corect values still it shows me same errors. m posting my code ...
[10 replies] Last: kk gotcha thanks!~ (by Ronny)
by sanyam
socket programming

i new to socket programming. i built a chatting software. the program compiles fine but doesn't work as expected. Please help.
[5 replies] Last: ok friends i got the errror.... thanks (by sanyam)
Is this file reading method good enough?

to read lines from a file into a vector I am doing this: std::vector <string> TextLine; std::string Str; ifstream InFile("path"); while(std::getline(InFil...
[1 reply] : Your code is fine. getline() returns the stream InFile and the test i... (by kbw)
Will not complile no matter what..

I've been trying for ages trying to get this to compile...its a multiple file program in Codeblocks but I keep getting errors. Can anyone help me point out the ...
[3 replies] Last: It appears that your not linking Songs.cpp to your program. Try creati... (by ModShop)
getline max size = 256? how to bypass this?

Hi, I have a .csv file that I'm trying to read from. Each line has approximately 400-600 characters (sometimes more). When I'm trying to use the fstream to re...
[7 replies] Last: Thank you Cire and Xerzi! I used a hex editor to diagnose the problem... (by daven25)
June 2012 Pages: 1... 313233
  Archived months: [may2012] [jul2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.