General C++ Programming - June 2013 (Page 27)

Second C++ Game!

Hello! Here's my second c++ game, made with SFML 2.0. It's a simple game where you have to drive a...
[1 reply] : Why use such a trash file hosting service? I had to make an account ju... (by Branflakes91093)
Ngram issues.

So I'm having an issue progressing in this program I'm trying to write for class where I have to wri...
[no replies]
How to convert int to char

Hey, I am tying to convert an int to a char. Below is an example of the code that I have but I am g...
[4 replies] Last: itoa is not defined in C++ or many compilers. Using sprintf or using t... (by ostar2)
by zmilam
Trying to figure this out.

I built a program that breaks down breaks and lunches while at work. However I want it to go off of ...
[no replies]
efficient way to draw tiles

Hi, I'm wondering if there is a better way to draw tiles with a transition from grass to sand. So th...
[3 replies] Last: ahhh, your trying to make a background generator. I tried to do that o... (by TinyTeeTree)
Function not working properly

When i was testing a piece of a larger program, i tested this function and it doesn't work as it sho...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks, that fixed it. (by Ghilliedrone)
The output is error, please help :((

#include <iostream> #include <cstdio> using namespace std; int main(){ int T, kasus = 0; ...
[1 reply] : I think that you don't want to print "&answer" but instead "answer". A... (by ats15)
How to properly free() a _strdup variable

How to properly free() a _strdup variable? Here's what I have: File prof.cpp // Local fu...
[14 replies] Last: True. Thank you. void free_proID(struct prof_Name_ID*&proID) works ... (by xwielder)
by BatCat
help with function "gets"

Well hello everyone Im just a few newbie at this part so someone can help me? (CODE ON C) My proble...
[12 replies] Last: ok then thanks to all. Solved n.n (by BatCat)
Algorithms Book

Does anyone know where I can download free pdf file "Algorithms in C++" by Robert Sedgewick? Or any...
[6 replies] Last: Setting aside the fact that it's illegal, it's annoying as hell. (by Thumper)
Make exe file using a cpp program

Friends, i need to write a program that when run makes another exe file . Eg: make a program named...
[11 replies] Last: Yeah man this is the same thing i was looking for . I just need to kno... (by closed account Dy85Djzh)
Pass char something[x][y] to function

Hello, How to pass the char something for example to function void ( char pass.....)???...
[7 replies] Last: @Peter87 @vlad Why the default template arguments? Can they not a... (by vlad from moscow)
Why can't boost wave tool not find default include directory?

I have built the wave tool and now am trying to run my source code through it. But it just doesn't w...
[2 replies] Last: Sorry, forgot to mention that I already tried the -S option. (by AdrianH)
Using arrays in string

How to fix this ? I am encounter with string and integer. The code line 10 : sum += week .. not mat...
[3 replies] Last: #include <iostream> using namespace std; int main() { string we... (by Nanite)
Issue using log2(x)

I'm having a strange issue using the log2 function this section of code Doffset= log2(Db); cout<...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks for that, I'm now using Doffset=round(log2(Db)); which has ... (by Crakrjack)
by Phil M
SendInput - Cursor position wrong.

Hey, I recently wanted to create a (yet) simple program that simulates a mousemovement. So far I...
[2 replies] Last: If you multiply first, dwx * 65535 == (dwx << 16) - 1 It's still ex... (by Arkadi Kagan)
by Ajiel
array function

Hi how i can remove elenment from array by using funtion?
[3 replies] Last: this belongs more to the Begginer forum section, but whatever. Thats ... (by TinyTeeTree)
equation evaluator

hello everyone, I have written a code 2 calculate an equation entered by user. I have to prioritize...
[4 replies] Last: anyway, i used the debbuger a little bit, and your code is fuuuuulll o... (by TinyTeeTree)
Exception handling

Exception is not getting catched by catch block. class abcd { public: int a; abcd(){cou...
[3 replies] Last: No. (by helios)
Gpa evaluation system through array.. need help urgent

Programming Fundamentals Assignment Type: Individual Programming Assignment, Deadline: 21/05/2013, ...
[6 replies] Last: TinyTeeTree thanks for telling how to put code :) (by fatima95)
June 2013 Pages: 1... 2526272829
  Archived months: [may2013] [jul2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.