General C++ Programming - June 2013 (Page 4)

by senhor
if statement always false[not solved yet]

firstly sorry for my bad english secondly i am still learning about c++ and i am trying to make a t...
[7 replies] Last: thank you my friend (by senhor)
Need a quick hand

OK. I am trying to implement a method that removes all the prime numbers from a vector. They are a...
[6 replies] Last: Make it two pass First mark all the elements to be eliminated (by inst... (by ne555)
C++ Explicit specialization question

#include <iostream> #include <typeinfo> #include <cstring> using namespace std; struct st...
[3 replies] Last: don't, overload instead. For your second example template <typename... (by ne555)
Pseudocode

Hi guys I need help with some pseudocode and I already have some lines I think. Write a program ...
[1 reply] : Starting from where you left off...(it's up to you to make sure what y... (by ENIGMAx)
classes n file handling

facing errors:why am i facing fatal error #include <iostream> #include <fstream> #include ...
[6 replies] Last: indentation is terrible, but it looks like you ain't put a ";" at the ... (by mutexe)
by tee360
Pointers, Dynamic Arrays & Vectors

I get so close, and then it seems my brain shuts down ... I need to write a program that outputs a h...
[3 replies] Last: My original code had a typo. Instead of //Create pointer int p ... (by vlad from moscow)
C::D SFML Can't link properely?

I use SFML 1.6. and CodeBlocks. I have done everything like in the tutorial. Why I get this linker e...
[no replies]
by R9986
What is the output of the following program?

What will be the output of the program and what is the reason for this output? Write your answers i...
[5 replies] Last: why only 34? i think output should be: i: 34 res: 26, val: 26 ... (by abhishekm71)
by grima
Difference between "->" and "." in C

Hi everyone, If one have defined a new typedef struct in C, the members of this new struct will ...
[1 reply] : They access members of the struct. If you just have an struct instance... (by Zhuge)
Columns

Hi! I'm working with arrays and I get them column by column and need to print them. I as there a wa...
[1 reply] : I'm working with arrays and I get them column by column and need to ... (by buffbill)
Can somebody please help with c++ code on arrays!

I am trying to write a program that keeps track of social security numbers of customers I have to as...
[3 replies] Last: Your program is suffering from an acute case of malnutrition. Main() h... (by buffbill)
Problems with rand() and srand()

Hello there. I'm in the process of writing a tick tac toe program. The game isn't finished, but it's...
[4 replies] Last: Got it. Thanks all! (by Nathan Justice)
switch statement

#include <strings.h> #include <iostream> using namespace std; int main(){ bool ben; b...
[1 reply] : you can try this #include <strings.h> #include <iostream> using name... (by senhor)
by tee360
Vector Swap?

I need help writing a sorting function that has an argument for a vector of ints rather than an arra...
[7 replies] Last: In fact, you were using std::swap all along. The name of your swap ... (by cire)
Codeblocks C++

Hi I'm wondering if I can get help with some C++. Create an application that will allow a project...
[4 replies] Last: Also, you're wanting to get input from the user. An effective user-... (by ENIGMAx)
by BToven
drumpad sounds

hi,im making a drumpad program so if somebody could tell me from where to get the sounds.
[5 replies] Last: you can get some cool SFX on bfxr http://www.bfxr.net/ (by NSharbz)
program efficiency if/elseif

C++ noob here, my program works, but how can i make it MUCH less redundant and inefficient? ...
[3 replies] Last: You're still adding a redundant "reverse" conditional here: if ... (by Disch)
Doubt about Files

Hello, i was wondering if ofstream, ifstream and fstream are for writing, reading, and writing and r...
[2 replies] Last: There's a little hint in the name of each of those streams. i = input... (by ENIGMAx)
Elements

#include<iostream> #include<algorithm> #include<cstring> #include<vector> #define MAX 50 usi...
[3 replies] Last: from http://www.cplusplus.com/reference/string/string/ operator+= ... (by ENIGMAx)
using string to update array

#include <iostream> #include <iomanip> #include <string> #include <cctype> using namespace std; i...
[2 replies] Last: Can you specify any errors that are occurring or conceptual issues you... (by ENIGMAx)
June 2013 Pages: 123456... 29
  Archived months: [may2013] [jul2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.