General C++ Programming - June 2013 (Page 7)

Question on Flowchart

Draw a flowchart to accept a number and display all the numbers from 0 to the number entered. Can someone guides me on the processing steps? Thanks and I apprec...
[no replies]
by maebe
Openning user input file name

Hello all, Anyone have any idea why this is looping in an error message. I am inputting the entire file name when I run the program and it just keeps fallin...
[3 replies] Last: Yes it is in the same directory @cire. I moved it into the implement... (by maebe)
by Lothp
User forced next line

Novice programmer reporting in For the last three weeks I have been trying to make a small program that I will be using in a larger program that will make the ...
[4 replies] Last: Just to let you guys know I kind of fixed it. It's not as complex as I... (by Lothp)
Help needed

I am writing a simple program to accept a character string. Suppose, the first and last name of the user in an character array and display a welcome message wit...
[8 replies] Last: I believe there is a different iostream.h which is for C which is inco... (by Areckx)
how can i make a loop of this

how can i make a loop of this int volume; cout<<"Please Enter Volume of Shampoo"; cin>>volume; if (volume%5 == 0) { ...
[12 replies] Last: oh thanks a lot for your help i learn a lot something from you (by shaunalejo)
need help with matrices

Hi guys I need some help with accessing matrices elements. I am doing the mahalanobis distance and am writing my own script as the mahalanobis distance functi...
[2 replies] Last: That was it, it had to be between 0 to 2 one more thing with the inver... (by asda333)
My Function always retuns the same

For a Homework i need to make some kind of Minesweeper but i have one Probleme one of my functions always return teh same and i cannot fin out why here is the c...
[6 replies] Last: glad it works, your English is better than my German :) (by Jaybob66)
HELP URGENT WITH ACPI AND C++

Hello, I'm new here in forum, I need a help with one question, I don't know make this program.. - I need turn on / off the display(monitor from de computer)...
[no replies]
throw list

Hi programmers)) // A.h class A { ..... public: void remove(int) throw(MyExcept); ..... }; // A.cpp void A::remove(int pos) throw(MyExcept)...
[3 replies] Last: The use of dynamic-exception-speciļ¬cations is deprecated. - IS Ins... (by JLBorges)
c++ & android

is thier any way to make android apps by c++ O.o -- thanks for everyone
[3 replies] Last: http://www.keepautomation.com/how_to/visual_cplusplus/ (by Morgantula)
Airline Reservation.

i have this problem A small airline has just purchased a computer for its new automated reservation system. you have been asked to program a new system. Develo...
[5 replies] Last: post code you have so far.. (by mutexe)
String Problem !!

Hi all, I am new to C++. I wrote a code. The problem is that I am not able to give a string as input. Whenever i press ENTER after giving my admission number t...
[5 replies] Last: You haven't specified the return type of the function student() . You... (by ChosenTorture)
Have problem accessing the poisson distribution template

I am using QT Creator 2.4.1 based on 4.7.4. I wanted to generate a standard normal poisson distribution. So I used the template poisson distribution included...
[4 replies] Last: @ResidentBiscuit Yes.. I have added QMAKE_CXXFLAGS += -std=gnu++0x t... (by saratchandkandukuri)
client server programming using TTcpServer

I am new to C++, and I have a very basic question regarding TTcp server (C++). I am using the following code that I copied from a website to send some number...
[2 replies] Last: @computerquip: Thanks a lot for your reply. Sorry I am not good at C++... (by shaikh42)
by hogey
SCHAR_MIN

In this page: http://www.cplusplus.com/reference/climits/ it says SCHAR_MIN is -127 when it should be -128 D.
[1 reply] : The actual wording on the page you linked is "-127 or less" and -128 i... (by cire)
Memory Questions

If you have lets say: void main(){ vector<int> x; x.push_back(1); x.push_back(1); x.push_back(1); ... } Where is this stored in memo...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks bud. (by yelnatz)
SDL_systhread.c:47 crash? NULL dereference?

For some reason my program crashes here. Anyone knows what can cause this (I've already protected against NULL everywhere)? The debugger says that it tries to j...
[11 replies] Last: It does say something in the registers: 0xDEADBEEF. According to Urban... (by superfury)
Challenging Question! I've to point char* to an int

char* f(){ char* result;//I have to return 'result' at the end of this function, where result should be containing i (i.e. int i=97) in it. int i ...
[4 replies] Last: @OP: Why do you need to return a char*? Do you need to return multiple... (by S G H)
problem occur during imput from a file

I would like to ask why does the last word in the input file will appear twice in the standard output? Below is my code. Please help. Thank you. #include<io...
[1 reply] : http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq/istream-and-eof.html (by Peter87)
by com
Handling exceptions generated by the Model

Hi, I'm struggling with the problem of how to pick a few exceptions generated by the Model, because the assumption MVC you only have access to public view, and ...
[no replies]
June 2013 Pages: 1... 56789... 28
  Archived months: [may2013] [jul2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.