General C++ Programming - June 2014 (Page 21)

C++ Project

Hi, I am looking for a volunteer programmer to help with the following problem: We have a two year old daughter with about 2000 family pictures on our mobile p...
[1 reply] : I think this is less about programming, and more about file management... (by Stewbond)
Nested range-for loops with multi-dimensional array

This is a test program that takes a number of arguments from the command prompt and concatenates them into a string object. I was looking into the possibility o...
[3 replies] Last: Arrays are not CopyAssignable ; they can't be passed by value. Inste... (by JLBorges)
Is sizeof technically a function?

Hi all In pure C, Would this be valid?: char testCh[sizeof ( int )]; I saw somewhere, someone saying that sizeof wasnt technically a function, so its ...
[4 replies] Last: @ SuperStinger: don't forget about stdint.h . http://www.cplusplus.c... (by Catfish666)
Typecasting char array to int ( not Converting )

Hi all Im looking for the correct syntax to typecast a character array as an int. So i would be able to do something like this: char ch ; //...Read ch...
[2 replies] Last: I don't ever like reading anything more than a byte at a time from a b... (by Disch)
by Nasdap
Voronoi diagram

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a source (thesis, paper, video, book) with a detailed, easy to understand, explanation on how to implement a Voronoi driagram in...
[3 replies] Last: Maybe this will help: http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/sjf/ There are sev... (by norm b)
Increasing Double Array Size Limit

I am trying to make a double array, but I keep getting an error Segmentation fault (core dumped) when I make more than 105 elements in the array. I need to ...
[1 reply] : I think you need to post more code if you want help. The ` Segmentati... (by Bdanielz)
Sudoku Solver

Hi guys! I wrote a program in C++ to solve Sodoku. I just cant figure whats wrong with it....... I've written //comments everywhere for understanding the code ...
[1 reply] : You would get better response if you make your code more readable by u... (by geeloso)
June 2014 Pages: 1... 192021
  Archived months: [may2014] [jul2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.