General C++ Programming - June 2019 (Page 5)

Any help appreciated!

Hey guys- I wrote this code and am completely lost :( I can not use any arrays or vectors. Any help is greatly appreciated!!! My code is below, I just can't s...
[1 reply] : Duplicate post http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/beginner/254877/ (by Duthomhas)
Programming help

Hi, does anyone know how to complete the following problem?? Any help is greatly appreciated! #include <iostream> #include <iomanip> using namespace std; int ...
[5 replies] Last: Thank you for the help!! The loops were a big part of why the program ... (by closed account G2zhRXSz)
C++ Help

ANY help would be greatly appreciated!!!! I have been trying to figure this program out for the past couple days. I am a very new coder and in desperate need of...
[1 reply] : #include <iostream> #include <stdio.h> #include <iomanip> #include <st... (by closed account G2zhRXSz)
C ++ library to convert to JavaScript code.

That is all.
[5 replies] Last: It is as I said, the syntax of C++ and JavaScript are very similar, so... (by Devloper886)
C ++ library for making flash animations (.swf)

That is all.
[2 replies] Last: Thank you very much! (by Devloper886)
by bleah1
I need help with some conversions

Hello ! I don't know the names of the procedures in English, because I haven't studied in English so I'll try and exemplify what code I have and what I need my ...
[2 replies] Last: rgb_matrix::Color getRGB(const std::string& str) { int r, g, b; ... (by dutch)
Variadic templates compiler error

Hey guys, I'm having some troubles with Variadic templates. I got a generic class with a member function to modify its data template<typename Mutex_...
[9 replies] Last: Hey sorry, problem was on my side. When i included the template file i... (by JuliusCaesar)
Unhandled exception at 0x02D5C748

I`m getting exception during debugging: Exception thrown at 0x02D5C748 in LoongDB.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation executing location 0x02D5C748. I`m trying...
[9 replies] Last: @rankery, @jonnin is on to the plan, just wanted to say if you have th... (by Niccolo)
Multi Threading

Hi, I am new in multi-threading, So trying to solve below broblem. 1. create 3 thread 2. declare global variable i, one thread will increment i by 2 3. s...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks Duthomhas and jonnin. Duthomhas, C++ provides the threrad lib... (by akash16)
Level Generator Help

Okay so I dont really know how to explain this but I'll try. I currently have a platformer game with hardcoded platforms in specific places. I want someth...
[5 replies] Last: Okay good, so from there, you can hopefully imagine doing something li... (by Ganado)
I have problem with making class that has another class as attribute

Hi! I have problem with making class that has another class as an attribute. I want to make class elem that has as attribute class col that looks like this: cl...
[5 replies] Last: Thanks a lot. That works fine (by pajaPatak)
by frek
Destructor and default destructor (1,2)

Hi all, I'm by this trivial code just trying to comprehend the destructor of C++ programs regarding memory leak. Please see. #include <iostream> using namesp...
[37 replies] Last: @frek, I think by this: Now do you still need our widget to be par... (by Niccolo)
GETTING Time Limit Exceeded Error for some Cases ,what am i missing or any corner case

Election for a party in different phase and states Sample TestCase 1 Input phase=3 P =2 P =1 P =0 state=2 S =1 S =2 similarly another ex: ...
[1 reply] : TLE means your algorithm is wrong. It means you need to think of a SM... (by salem c)
Why will my sound not stop?

(This is a c++ question, it just incorporates a framework, if you look at it down to the logic maybe you can help, I have tried all day) I want to stop my audi...
[6 replies] Last: Wait, it did, sorry, my code is really lengthy, so that was just human... (by closed account 367kGNh0)
Reading txt to array

How do I read the elements in columns (item and quantity recorded) and save them to an array ? the txt file is as shown: Item Price ...
[2 replies] Last: When you have a specific structure, use a struct. typedef decltype(... (by Duthomhas)
Recommended book for good C++ structure

Hello C++ betters, I wanted to ask your opinion on what you think is a very good book for further education (or even a web-site or other resource) for furthe...
[19 replies] Last: BOOM! Stroustrup, Meyers and Josuttis inbound! I think I'm going to ... (by Xanadu4ever)
Multiple errors in File Handling Program (Quiz Contest System)

I am supposed to develop a following program, Quiz contest system is a simple database project. It is done using a file handling mechanism in C++. Minimum 1...
[3 replies] Last: binary works on anything, of course. something like (Im a little rust... (by jonnin)
Converting from one base to another base

Hello this is my first time posting in here and I am very new to C++ coding. I had a homework assignment that wanted me to convert user input number and base to...
[3 replies] Last: Hello again @Jennifer1181, First, let me remind and illustrate again ... (by Niccolo)
June 2019 Pages: 1... 345
  Archived months: [may2019] [jul2019]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.