General C++ Programming - March 2013 (Page 45)

by bujiko
Help with popping stack of pointers

Hey guys. So I am creating a program that will convert a postfix expression into an infix expression. I have to use an expression tree. I am just starting out...
[10 replies] Last: I've been thinking about what you are attempting to do here. I don't ... (by ajh32)
by rian
Factory Design

Hi All, I am implementing an object factory and here is a kind of pseudo code/structure of what I have. /**** Factory.h and Factory.cpp ****/ // Sin...
[1 reply] : You *might* be able to do it with calling a function by initializing a... (by LB)
Control usb ports

Dear, how to control usb ports in visual studio C++? thanks in advance best regards
[1 reply] : you dont. usbmounter does (by closed account Dy7SLyTq)
Using new and delete

why doesn't this work? (Error: corrupt data) code: Cow & Cow::operator=(const Cow & c) { int len = 1 + strlen(c.name); int i = 0; for(;i<19 && c.nam...
[14 replies] Last: In order to avoid code to handle the special case where hobby is nul... (by cire)
fmod commond

Hi I have problem with fmod in my loop. I don't know why it can not count more than 4-5 steps. please help me.
[7 replies] Last: thanks for ur responds. (by Kamaladin Saqar)
by revals
Loops

lol
[3 replies] Last: int main() { double average(0), max(0), min(9000); int maxnum... (by MiiNiPaa)
inotify_init() Function Falied

I installed (https://github.com/rvoicilas/inotify-tools/wiki) and plugin code into my existing code for watch file.I am always getting message that `inotify ...
[no replies]
C++ Programming Help!

Please build this program for me so I can dissect it and study each line! Write a C++ program to calculate the fewest number of each denomination needed to p...
[1 reply] : There is unfinished programm operating with Harry Potter world currenc... (by MiiNiPaa)
by scooke
ShellExecute

I have tried for days to execute a program using ShellExecute but just cannot seem to get it to work. I am compiling with VS2010 and here is the code: #in...
[1 reply] : it works fine but have you tried the full path? ShellExecute(NULL, ... (by joneele)
I need help. Easy question.

How do I make a specific character show up a specific amount of times? Like I am generating a random number then I need to make "|" show up that many times o...
[1 reply] : Rand() and while loops (by closed account Dy7SLyTq)
How to change the height and width of a png image dynamically using vc++?

Hi, I m trying to load a png image by giving the dimension of my own. CImage Image; Image.Load (...
[no replies]
Storing Integers at odd and even indexes in array

Hello every one here is my problem given below Input values (say 10) from user in array, if the value is even then place at even index else at odd index. The...
[2 replies] Last: 1)Set up an array with 20 elements and initialize all elements to 0 2)... (by buffbill)
Trig work in c++

So I am making a 3d game in c++, and right now I am working on movement. At first I only had absolute movement (forward was always forward even if you were tur...
[3 replies] Last: Sounds like one of your axis might be inverted. Try negating the Z ax... (by Disch)
Dark GDK and Visual C++ 2008 Express Problems: Cant hit breakpoints

Hi all, I just installed DarkGDK and everything required to get it working on VS C++ 2008 Express. I opened a new project of type DarkGDK - 2D Game and the ...
[no replies]
Error: invalid conversion from char to const char. Please help

I'm working on a project that will take in an encoded string and decode it using a variety of string manipulations. For this particular one, every character in...
[2 replies] Last: Sorry I'm fairly new so I've heard of them but I'm not too familiar wi... (by ecclesj12)
Automated controls

I'm thinking about starting a project that automates mouse movement/clicks and keyboard strokes. What kind of libraries should I be looking at, and if possible,...
[no replies]
C++ Developer App for iOS with input?

Hello! I have been looking for an app on the Apple App Store to let me code C++ with input(while the program is running). I have heard that if you Jailbreak you...
[3 replies] Last: For ios there arent very many good options from what ive seen. I would... (by K0T4K0t4)
Reading words from a file

I'm trying extract words from a text file and then put then them into a set. I want to delimit all the spaces as well as the periods. My code is working fine fo...
[3 replies] Last: I'm using this code to extract words from a file. The program works bu... (by theunknown)
Why does this stack of integers not work.

#include <iostream> #include <cctype> using namespace std; template <class T> //Template for a stack class Stack //This is a stack class { public: ...
[3 replies] Last: there are a several issues with the code but for your question as to w... (by K0T4K0t4)
Tripple pointer. Passing pointers by reference to function.

If f1 and f2 are two user defined functions. main(){ int *p; f1(&p) } f1(**p){ f2(&p);// If I've to pass the pointer by reference again in another function, wi...
[3 replies] Last: In order to pass a pointer by reference we must have to pass its addr... (by Cubbi)
March 2013 Pages: 1... 4344454647... 51
  Archived months: [feb2013] [apr2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.