General C++ Programming - March 2013 (Page 47)

by high
how these functions work??

i have this function in my program, but i have problem to understand some of its content, this is a ...
[1 reply] : how about taking a look at the definition of these? or if you cant fig... (by Darkmaster)
by dahin
Is there any Library (Eigen/Boost) to calculate Principle Component Analysis(PCA)?

I have a text file which consists of 907 objects and 1000 feature vector for each object. Is there a...
[1 reply] : cant recommend one. but if you search this in google, there are some l... (by Darkmaster)
Solution

Task: Write a menu driven program with the menu options: 1. Insert a. Insert at End b. Insert at In...
[10 replies] Last: i agree with those comments except that one (Here it is, in invisible... (by Fransje)
problem in using STL classes.

hey i find a lot of problem in using STL classs in c++ .like how to use vectors, map ,list ...
[1 reply] : http://cplusplus.com/reference/stl/ See the above link for examples a... (by Catfish3)
Quicker way to configure project properties for a library?

I'm using a library called Allegro that's going quite well for me. The problem is, I have to edit 4...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks a ton! Exactly what I was needing. (by Keith Wilcox)
Printf and scanf

hello, how can i write a value on the console and not typing on it and scanf take it to my variab...
[1 reply] : So you need your code to display 2013 and put 2013 to test.variable? (by MiiNiPaa)
Newton's Method

I have been trying to write a Newton's Method program for the square root of a number and have been ...
[6 replies] Last: while ((y/x1)+0.0001 < x0); produced a better approximation faster ... (by Smac89)
dice game, iteration with selection

Hello, I am having a problem with the total bank calculating the improper amount of money held. $1...
[1 reply] : When they win, you add 1 to their bank then display bank+2...so you ar... (by Zhuge)
Storing variable-size pointers array as class variable

Hello guys, This problem is best explained by looking at its output below. I stored 15 different va...
[6 replies] Last: To binarybob350, Thanks. Vector indeed is one of the solutions. I wi... (by activecat)
Array initialization skipping straight to int main?

Im attempting to write a program that converts binary to base10, and vice versa. But in the funct...
[5 replies] Last: @cire Thanks for correcting my stupid oops. binary is initialized to 6... (by buffbill)
Graph related problem.

I have a dictionary text file being input into a graph. The program asks the user how many letters t...
[4 replies] Last: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graph_%28abstract_data_type%29 Adjacency... (by majidkamali1370)
ATM program loop trouble

So im doing an ATM programming project assigned by my teacher and im stuck. basically the program is...
[9 replies] Last: I do not think you r stupid at all ~~~ have u been drinking svedka? ... (by joneele)
creating array and giving error

I have been looking and i'm stuck on this. I wrote this program to find quarks and their charge and ...
[1 reply] : You need to loop from i=0 to i<5. Valid array indices for an array of ... (by Zhuge)
Downloading Files Multiplatform

I'm trying to find the best way to simply download a single or multiple files from individual URLs a...
[no replies]
by Ashton
Global vs Local var scope

I have two very simple questions in a global/local variable lesson. In this lesson: http://xoax.net...
[3 replies] Last: So how is the author of these tutorials getting his code to run with ... (by cire)
hospital program

can anyone plz tell me the how to make the hospital program
[1 reply] : This is my best guess. int main() { std::cout << "I'm a hospital!... (by Stewbond)
Multiple Functions

Hello all. For my intro to c++ class I have this assignment due. I've already completed the first...
[1 reply] : #include <iostream> #include <fstream> #include <string> int factori... (by Stewbond)
Question about clearing/free up memory

I'm still not too familiar with the concept of properly clearing memory space when you create a var...
[2 replies] Last: Alright thanks! (by Kenny002)
by ddow
New to prgramming!

Hi Everyone I was wondering if you could enlighten me with some information I am looking to get ...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks everyone. I appreciate it all I will check out the webiste pr... (by ddow)
Using bitmask operators

So this is the code I have so far which puts a bitmask seperator base on what I choose. My problem i...
[3 replies] Last: String multyplyByTwo ( const int number ) is a function declaratio... (by cire)
March 2013 Pages: 1... 4546474849... 51
  Archived months: [feb2013] [apr2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.