General C++ Programming - March 2013 (Page 48)

Create own functions for Read/WriteProcesses

Hey everyone. I'm wanting to write my own functions for ReadProcessMemory and WriteProcessMemory, bu...
[no replies]
array declaration error

I'm trying to wirte a program that reads a from a input file. On one column of the input file is ang...
[no replies]
Dynamically allocated Vector

Hi all, I have always used this declaration for a member of the vector class: vector<double> m...
[1 reply] : [quote=aortizb]" Would it be any advantage in declaring it as vector<d... (by closed account zb0S216C)
VC thread arguments number limited?

Hello, I am using thread on VC 2012 (very close to VC 2010). When the argument list is short, it wo...
[5 replies] Last: Thanks cire, got it! (by dekeenfrance)
graph

wht is meant by graph in data structure and what is defined by the cost of the graph?
[1 reply] : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graph_%28abstract_data_type%29 (by MiiNiPaa)
data struture

can restricted and non restricted data structure be used together in a program ?
[2 replies] Last: how? (by newworld)
filing

hey guys ! i have been given an assignment as pasted below : You will be given two files. Grid....
[2 replies] Last: is there any other way to do it ? (by waqas94)
Class definition inside function body

Hello. Is this standard-compliant code? int f() { class C { public: int mf()...
[1 reply] : Yes. (by Peter87)
Function in a Class Template

I have this class templates And This UML. I have to write this function + operator=(source: Ar...
[4 replies] Last: @Stewbond: You need to observe const-correctness. (by ne555)
Question to C++ professionals

Hey guys Please help me taking a decision. I live in Bangalore, India. I just completed my Btech...
[no replies]
class **urgent~help me solve it pls

1. If classA includes a private variable n , a protected variable m , and a public variabl...
[1 reply] : 1) http://www.learncpp.com/cpp-tutorial/115-inheritance-and-access-spe... (by MiiNiPaa)
SFML Code::Blocks setup? (MAC)

Hello! I have been trying to setup SFML with Code::Blocks on OS X 10.8 Mountian Lion. I have a 64-bi...
[5 replies] Last: http://www.sfml-dev.org/tutorials/2.0/ It's pretty hard to find. As ... (by cire)
Debug multithreaded Application

How can we debug the multithreaded application in unix environment?
[1 reply] : This question is too broad. (by ausairman)
<random> not working?

I've been trying to use the <random> header, as shown in the reference page here: http://www.cplusp...
[2 replies] Last: I apologize, I should have mentioned that in my original post. It did... (by NeckDeepInSyntaxErrors)
Compliers

I want to know what compilers are the most suitable for c++ Turbo C can't support for all version...
[2 replies] Last: thanks a lot (by chitminthu)
Singleton design pattern

Which option would be chosen to create only one object of a class a) Singleton pattern ( make the c...
[1 reply] : I use singletons a lot. For instance, I may write programs where I o... (by iHutch105)
by cppct
Mutex in critical Section

if any exception occurs in critical section code then what sort of issue which we see in terms of sy...
[5 replies] Last: Many thanks to explain with example. But as I asked earlier in meanti... (by cppct)
by bombom
Need help PLEASE!!

I got stuck with random cootie, count the number of roll taken, allow the game to play over. #inclu...
[no replies]
linked list: problem in deleting a node

If p is a pointer pointing a node to be deleted, then what's wrong in the following code: cout << ...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks! (by Rehan FASTian)
Help needed.

we have files suppose three or may be more and in each we have CONVERTED_STATS = 7/different numbe...
[3 replies] Last: Well if you haven't tried anything already I'd suggest creating a func... (by SatsumaBenji)
March 2013 Pages: 1... 464748495051
  Archived months: [feb2013] [apr2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.