General C++ Programming - March 2013 (Page 5)

Returning Reference

hey Have a look at this program #include<iostream> #include<conio.h> using namespace std; clas...
[1 reply] : (c1+=c2+=c3)=c4; Ugh. Setting aside that you should never do this ... (by Disch)
How can i make a SHA1 hash in C++?

I've been googling this for hours. I need to make a SHA1 hash of a string. Please note that i need t...
[4 replies] Last: #include <msclr\auto_handle.h> int main( array< System::String^ >^ a... (by JLBorges)
Troubles calling functions; vector of pointers

Getting to the point, I have a vector of pointers inside a seperate Exam class. vector <Question*...
[15 replies] Last: I found the problem!! my while loop was grabbing the null terminator ... (by aDamNerd)
by tomz6
A simple to use menu/GUI lib that works with DirectX?

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone can recommend a easy to use library that will work with DirectX (...
[no replies]
help

i am having difficulties doing this program. i dont know how to search for the value 80. ...
[1 reply] : The following links might be helpful: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=C%2B%2B+so... (by MikeyBoy)
C++11 two dimensional array declaration and initialization

Hello all, I'm having trouble declaring and initializing a two-dimensional array using the C++11 ...
[3 replies] Last: See this edited version of your code http://ideone.com/P4YIMC (by naraku9333)
Looking for a sending script

Hey Guys, i hope i am getting help now in a international Forum. I am not really a C++ coder. But...
[no replies]
Why doesn't this work in Windows Form Applications?

void toLowerCaseSTD(String^ &str) { transform(str.begin(), str.end(), str.begin(), tolower); }...
[12 replies] Last: @naraku9333 I need it to be a "const char*" which that does not conve... (by naraku9333)
Urgent help

i am having difficulties doing this program. i dont know how to search for the value 80. #i...
[1 reply] : [quote=moneysab]also the programs outputs only 41 random integers. [qu... (by LB)
adjucent_find

the deleted my query as there was a mistake in my code.
[1 reply] : the deleted my query as there was a mistake in the code. (by cppUser77)
Program stops mid-way.

I'm doing an assignment for a C++ class, and I can't seem to figure out why my program keeps hiccoug...
[7 replies] Last: Look at the order and use of your parameters. You pass (string, copy) ... (by LB)
Linked List Code

I'm having trouble with this code: #include <iostream> #include <cstdlib> using namespace ...
[2 replies] Last: http://ideone.com/N3EXgI[quote=gcc]In function `main': prog.cpp:(.text... (by LB)
Use Object in Header File Field

Hello all, I need to use an instance of an object in a header file. The object requires a lot ...
[14 replies] Last: Thank you. You have been of great help. I will follow your advice; how... (by knowNothing)
by spelly
expected ")" before "*" token.

Hello, i`ve been trying to solve the following problems for ages. I really hope someone can help ...
[9 replies] Last: Ok, i am sick of this code and i give up. If anybody care to fix the p... (by spelly)
please help me with this problem!

thanks all for reading up until this point. im a total noob and stuck on this problem (Program...
[4 replies] Last: where would i place 'cin >> meter;' At the point in the code where ... (by MikeyBoy)
finding if string has unique characters

bool isUnique(string _str) { bool char_set ; int len = _str.length(); ...
[8 replies] Last: everyone....thanks for replying. (by venkatacplpl)
Why doesn't this work?

//Why can i do this to de-allocate from the heap, char * p = new char ; void *i = p; delet...
[2 replies] Last: Is it a typo? Yes, and not it works. Thank you. char * p = new c... (by IndieExe)
Void Functions

Write the function void readTest(double & exam, double & tavge) the does the following: a) print th...
[10 replies] Last: [quote=baketballcourt]isnt a void function when you do: void computeAr... (by LB)
operator << used in for loop and if statement

hello, i came across some c++ codes using following statements : for(int i=0;i<(1<<n);i++){ some...
[5 replies] Last: @cire : Ok, you're right with the meaning of ^ in C++. But I've defin... (by tcs)
by Tresky
Pointer Question

Here is a sample code of an example of pointers. Does it present a problem to free the same piece of...
[3 replies] Last: Awesome! Thank you very much. Very helpful answers. :) (by Tresky)
March 2013 Pages: 1... 34567... 51
  Archived months: [feb2013] [apr2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.