General C++ Programming - March 2013 (Page 50)

Need Help in my Binary Search Tree Program

Hello Everyone , Can some one please tell me what is wrong in my program. This is basically a program to insert a new node in a binary search tree. The thi...
[no replies]
by coj2b
Completely Stumped..please help

Hello all, I am a new C++ student and am having some difficulty understanding some of the language. If I could receive some sort of help on the following proble...
[9 replies] Last: @coj2b, That's not really a way to get help. I'll be sure to not answ... (by ResidentBiscuit)
by bmw
Static variables in classes

If I have a static variable in a class e.g. a pointer to another class like this: (B is another class) class A { public: static B* cB; }; Then I set that...
[12 replies] Last: Yup, thanks for the warning. I won't be changing it :D (by bmw)
Error driving me nuts... any help is greatly appriciated

This error keeps laughing at me ****************************************************************** CSCI 240 Program 5 Part 2 Spring 2013 Programm...
[10 replies] Last: lol yeah. that was embarrassing. You guys were very helpful!! +99999 k... (by ayndrew)
by cppct
Memory Linkage

We keep reading that if memory is not freed then there would be a memory linkage. Does it mean 1) Running application may face out of memory issue one point of...
[1 reply] : Perhaps you mean "Memory Leakage" and not "Memory Linkage"? 1 is gene... (by LB)
by cppct
new delete malloc and free

if you mix new/delete with malloc/free i.e. with new use free and with malloc use delete, what will happen? I think there will not be any compilation issue but...
[1 reply] : This sounds suspiciously like an interview question. It's also a very ... (by LB)
by spyro
help with linkedlist / operator overloading

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130301141201AAC4Vwp
[12 replies] Last: Not at present, because head and tail are used throughout list.cpp und... (by spyro)
by Leikur
I need little help

I am developing a program that will read a function (x^2+2x+4 or other function) and then comparing and start assigning variables. My idea is with an array: ...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you!! ... and yes I need follow the order (by Leikur)
static array variable size allowed?

Hi, I have a function like this void foo( int i) { ... uint8_t buf[ i]; ... } and I don't understand why the compiler is not complaini...
[2 replies] Last: If you want to use g++ in portable manner, add the command switch -pe... (by Cubbi)
is it a good idea to use a static method to check arguments before calling constructor?

Hello, I personally don't like that syntax and semantics of C++ don't support constructor returning failure. But my understanding of the reasons behind it ar...
[14 replies] Last: > An iterator is more likely to be valid Nope. You may construct it in... (by ne555)
by Lumino
Newbie having trouble with a Sine Wave.

So we have to make a program to graph a Triangle and a Sine wave. The triangle bit is working fine, but the sine waves always comes out like this: * * * * * *...
[11 replies] Last: If you're interested, here's my implementation: #include <iostream> #i... (by LB)
class syntax question

Here's a bit of code: CvClimateInfo::CvClimateInfo() : m_iDesertPercentChange(0), m_iJungleLatitude(0), m_iHillRange(0), m_iPeakPercent(0), m_fSnowLatitudeCha...
[2 replies] Last: alright thanks a lot!! (by AeonFlux1212)
void function does not work in visual studio 2012

I am trying to add a void function in Visual Studio 2012 but it doesn't work, meanwhile in Codeblocks it does: #include <iostream> using namespace std; ...
[5 replies] Last: Thanks guys, I got the answer. @peter exactly :) Thanks (by Donanza)
help me

what does this exactly mean collect_stats += atoi(rec_count)
[1 reply] : rec_count is apparently a number that was written in text format. This... (by toum)
by oluwa
How can i create and run a video player with c++

I have a daunting task ahead of me. I need code for creatin a video player and also run itwith c++
[no replies]
C++ programming using OCR

Hi, I would like to ask whether anyone here knows how to use tesseract in c++? I need to do some character recognition but I do not know how to implement tesse...
[no replies]
Two Miscellaneous Questions

Okay, so here is the code I have in my program: #include <iostream> #include <fstream> #include <string> using namespace std; string alphabetFirst(str...
[7 replies] Last: std::ifstream input("LineUp.txt"); std::vector<std::string> names; s... (by ne555)
What exactly are functions...

Was playing around with boost multi-threading (storing all files in a folder and it's sub-folders in a vector) and while I understand the core concepts there wa...
[6 replies] Last: You could also pass-by-reference if you like void functionThatTakesAF... (by Cubbi)
compile-time error in "stringfwd.h" with all programs

Whenever I attempt to compile any program with "#include <iostream>", the compiler gives a long string of errors, beginning with iosfwd:41:0 and then many erro...
[no replies]
What is the error in the code?

Please have a look at this program guys..its for displaying the number of odd digits and even digits in a number and the sum of the odd digits and even digits s...
[5 replies] Last: Wow. Yeah if your compiler is using 16 bit ints, you really need to u... (by Disch)
March 2013 Pages: 1... 48495051
  Archived months: [feb2013] [apr2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.