General C++ Programming - March 2013 (Page 6)

Two Connecting Circles C++/Excel

This is quite complicated to explain, so I will do my best, sorry if there is anything I missed out, let me know and I will rectify it. My question is, I hav...
[2 replies] Last: just take the last closing bracket from the url in the browser and it'... (by mutexe)
Code/Resource Encryption Lib/Program?

I was wondering if there are any good libraries or programs that can encrypt the source code of a program and the resources (images, sounds, 3d models, etc.) of...
[4 replies] Last: There are one way encryption algorithms. A user (hacker) cannot get ba... (by writetonsharma)
Guessing Game Problem

I am having a problem with an C++ problem. The description can be found at UVA: http://uva.onlinejudge.org/index.php?option=com_onlinejudge&Itemid=8&page=sho...
[no replies]
help

hey i am using set in my code to get fields from a reader xml which are being errored out but it is storing it in ordered form(i.e it is internally sorting it) ...
[1 reply] : sets and maps will keep the data sorted at all times. You have to appl... (by writetonsharma)
Help C++ program

Write a program which reads a stream of numbers from a file, and writes only the positive numbers to a second file. The user should be prompted to enter the na...
[1 reply] : What do you mean by "its not working out"? Be specific about what the... (by MikeyBoy)
-1.#IND

I have some code that will allow me to draw a crescent moon shape, and have extracted the values to excel to be drawn. However in place of some numbers, there i...
[3 replies] Last: google came back with 0 links A little bit of creativity goes a lon... (by MikeyBoy)
Can you program a DVD to wipe when someone tries to copy it

Ok I am going to be making some thing on to DVD and I was wondering if you can program it to wipe the DVD if someone tries to copy the DVD. So sort of an anti p...
[1 reply] : Dozens of companies, which have billions doolars yearly profit, can't ... (by MiiNiPaa)
by Skynet
Ideas for implementing AVL tree.

I have this code so far and I would like to see if I can't get it running but in AVL format. I have an idea on how AVL trees work and i can do it on paper but d...
[4 replies] Last: //Another way of deletion in avl //its easier to understand #include<i... (by ashutosh jha)
Can we call private functions?

What I think is that we will invoke a public function which will invoke a private function of class. Any other way? Why to make private function?
[7 replies] Last: Thanks! (by Rehan FASTian)
Need help with this C++ (Almost done)

Hey everyone, I need help with this C++ assignment. I have most of it completed its just I can't get some parts to work. Here is the instructions: (My probl...
[2 replies] Last: Ah, I see now. I also remembered that I could have added a counter in ... (by omiexstrike)
Storing elapsed time data in an arrat inside a for loop

#include <iostream> #include <stack> #include <ctime> std::stack<clock_t> tictoc_stack; void tic() { tictoc_stack.push(clock()); } void toc...
[6 replies] Last: > I'm using basic c++ compiler that last line that prints out the std ... (by JLBorges)
Macro to template

Hello, I have this macro, that expands to some methods of my class: #define POPULAR_COMBO_FILTRO_COM_BASE(classeTabela) ...
[2 replies] Last: it worked! thanks!! :) (by nelson777)
Why is this not working? (Crypto++)

#include <openssl/sha.h> #include <string.h> #include <string> #include <iostream> using namespace std; int main() { const char *orig = "Original ...
[1 reply] : Looks like you didn't add library files to project link list. (by MiiNiPaa)
running <list> inside a loop

I'm needing a <list> that will hold only four items yet allow me to continuously add to it with mylist.push_front() , is there a way to let a loop run four tim...
[1 reply] : while (true) { for(int i = 0; i < 4; ++i) mylist.push_fro... (by MiiNiPaa)
want to return a node using recursion

So the task is to find the node with minimum value of a binary tree (not binary search tree). the input is the pointer to the root of the tree. and i cannot mak...
[1 reply] : CPPtr minimumvalue(CPPtr SP){ CPPtr min = SP; //node of minimum va... (by zhangxu92)
Seek steering

Okay, I am having a serious, serious problem that I just cannot resolve. It's C++ and DirectX, and it's an arrow-like ship object that has to seek to the positi...
[3 replies] Last: How would I apply such theory to this structure? Really the only w... (by Disch)
Placing Battleships C++

I'm trying to place battleships in my battleship board which I've already created using a sub routine. I'm trying to create another sub routine to do this... so...
[no replies]
from octal number to decimal

HI, I nead to write a program that convert an octal number to decimal number, I thought I did it righr but it does'nt work... I have to use in the first for ...
[1 reply] : Hi Sharon! I think the main() function needs to be type int rather th... (by WhiteSparkle)
How do i connect to my MySQL database?

I have so far tried MySQL++, ODBC, SimpleDB, and the MySQL C++ Connector. All of them give me a FLOOD of errors in the output. Is there an easy way to connect?
[7 replies] Last: Have you properly linked the SQL libraries? Undefined references are t... (by closed account zb0S216C)
Create Combinations from Vectors

Hello all, I am new to C++ programming and have an interesting question that I can't seem to find answered anywhere. I apologize if this is not in the corre...
[no replies]
March 2013 Pages: 1... 45678... 51
  Archived months: [feb2013] [apr2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.