General C++ Programming - March 2014

Relation between Allocator and NodeAllocator in a Container

Consider a singly-linked list container. Being constructed with an alloc<T> , it will rebind it as ...
[2 replies] Last: > Being constructed with an alloc<T>, it will rebind it as alloc<node<... (by JLBorges)
How do I start this?

I missed couple days of class (sick)... So yes this is a HW problem but i dont need the answer just ...
[2 replies] Last: how i do last part for a. I got the first two (by whoovian11)
by CRooky
I need to find both functions here...

So I need to find both functions in this program, I already know that there is no return value since...
[9 replies] Last: You've got the idea :) - that'll output this. The average for stude... (by wildblue)
overload..

a) Extend the code for this example by overloading -, /, !=, >, <=, >= operators. #include "ban...
[no replies]
by kn2995
Problem with Arrays Assignment

The local Driver’s License Office has asked you to write a program that grades the written portio...
[no replies]
by ginkgo
Students and grades

Hi :) I am having troubles making a program which works in the following way: We have a class mad...
[no replies]
Graph and binart tree traversal

Hi all, I'm pleased to join this forum, and this is my first post, I got some knowledge in C++ but...
[4 replies] Last: So you aren't actually joining the graphs -- just treating two (or mor... (by Duoas)
by IsaacD
How to write bits to a disk using C++?

I'm trying to write a program that writes data to a disk in C++ without caring about it's file syste...
[3 replies] Last: The bits of a byte are modified using the logical bit operators. ht... (by Duoas)
C++ Book Suggestions.

Hello. I'm a college student (Junior), and I have taken two C++ Classes, have some experience wit...
[2 replies] Last: Here is also another list to consider (at bottom) http://isocpp.org/ge... (by BHX)
Inventory system

So I'm writing an RPG and I'm in need of an inventory system. Of course as an relatively old member ...
[2 replies] Last: I'd recommend vector, but since I don't know how you are wanting to do... (by BHX)
Problem while including multiple headers/forms.. C++ CLI

i cant believe that i cant solve this problem almost 3 days ..i cant continue making my projct ... p...
[no replies]
by Wake
Space file in string

Hi, I have a problem, caught the last line of a file and do the division of the same variables in,...
[5 replies] Last: In the file, the script performs the reading of the entire last line, ... (by Wake)
std::string help!

i am trying to make a class called resource_data which contains some std::string arrays.. it looks l...
[2 replies] Last: i feel like deleting this post... im such an idiot.. thank you my frie... (by CanOpener)
by Ram1
string comparison

Ask a user to enter three strings of characters and store them in three different arrays of characte...
[6 replies] Last: Please use code tags when posting code, to make it readable: http://w... (by MikeyBoy)
can you help me with this

Write a program that reads from a file (with variable number of records) student names and the grade...
[2 replies] Last: my code haven't done yet, can you help me (by billy3010)
Send Structure with pointer in socket program

How to pass the pointer structure in client server program using boost library? server: #include ...
[no replies]
I have a problem with my program

Hello, this is my first post. I am making a calculator using stacks. curpos is the the variable of t...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you so much! (by joeyma1996)
c struct initialization with #include "file.h"

I have a c struct define as: struct p { #include "file.h" }p; there are many warnings being thrown a...
[10 replies] Last: Peter87, I think you may be correct; using the implicit default constr... (by wanher3)
No match for operator=

Hi I'm a beginner C++ developer so sorry in advance if my question could be not very "intelligent". ...
[4 replies] Last: Sorry there is a my error in paste and copy, where is written sensor_c... (by valeria82)
fstream.get() not breaking at end line

I'm trying to read a file line by line, it's been a long time since I did any programming in c++, an...
[3 replies] Last: It's not working for the same reason this isn't working. http://www.cp... (by kbw)
March 2014 Pages: 123... 36
  Archived months: [feb2014] [apr2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.