General C++ Programming - March 2018 (Page 2)

could u help me plz

i have no linux where i can get precompiled version of this program https://www.fourmilab.ch/xd ? can someone compile it for me? pls send to bobsa...
[7 replies] Last: I would, but the executable won't even run on my own Windows 10 machin... (by zaphraud)
How to get same number in all the bags.

#include<iostream> #include<iomanip> using namespace std; int main() { int tries = 1; int digit; int a=11, b=6, c=7; cout << "Enter number of toothpicks...
[2 replies] Last: It is not working. (by raasilinin)
How to assert char array or not, check if a char array start with “0” or contain “0”

I got a function that turn char array into integer, how to check if a given array is char or not to assert code, how to check if that char array is starts with,...
[no replies]
http://fortraxitonetry.com/enduraflex-testo-boost/

You break advertorial.What is your problem?Where is EnduraFlex.h?
[2 replies] Last: *Sigh* Please DON'T reply to spam. It prevents established users fro... (by MikeyBoy)
Where do I start with my recursion homework?

So, I have to do this assignment: https://faculty.utrgv.edu/robert.schweller/CS2380/homework/hw10.pdf However, I don't really know where to start. The function...
[4 replies] Last: Yes, agreed; I missed that. (3) and (4) in my list fundamentally do th... (by lastchance)
Convert a 'z' coordinate to RGB values for a heatmap

Hello. I have a function here that takes the 'val' and converts into RGB so that I can print out a heat map. After some reading up, I figured that I needed to f...
[1 reply] : For one, your two examples seem to have different colour scales. Lets... (by keskiverto)
How can I read from a text file to determine the size of an array?

I am supposed to read from a .txt file to determine the number of rows and columns I need for my program. However, I don't know how to do this which is why I am...
[2 replies] Last: http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/files/ (by Helegurbann)
While Loop entering Infinite loop

I developed a while loop that allows the user to enter 'y' or 'n' if they'd like to deposit more, however, if the user enters an invalid character, the while l...
[4 replies] Last: thank you @FurryGuy (by portpabs)
want to use new with future and promise

Please note I have already gone through http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/general/234044/ but still did not solve the issue typedef std::pair<std::string,std::pro...
[no replies]
by Heymid
Move assignment called instead of normal assignment operator

I've got the following code: #include <iostream> using namespace std; class Matris { public: Matris() { } Matris(const Matris& m) { ...
[1 reply] : 1. Why is the copy constructor for a class called when a function ret... (by Cubbi)
std::map initialisation

Hello, I have a question about the syntax of a map initialization and displaying iterator values. Sample program #include <vector> #include <string> ...
[5 replies] Last: You're welcome - glad it helped you! (by MikeyBoy)
std::promise and std::future as pointer

I want to make std::promise and std::future as pointers and make it a varibles of myClass class myclass { std::future std::promise * prom } I am...
[1 reply] : That seems to be even less meaningful than a pointer to std::list, but... (by Cubbi)
How to determine size of array/vector from a .txt file?

I'm supposed to make an array/vector depending on the number of rows and columns the text file has. So it must be dynamic. How do I do this? Also, the text file...
[5 replies] Last: Okay I see what you're saying. Wouldn't it be easier if I just made a ... (by joshgarza)
Lambda expression

The lambda expression is (Argument list){function} I was wondering why the capture variables are passed separately in the braces instead of in the argument l...
[1 reply] : I was wondering why the capture variables are passed separately in th... (by helios)
Using Queue

I am new in programming, and I am trying to implement Queue and back tracking. I made a program but I am lost trying to do the next description: Use a que...
[no replies]
Why doesn't my fibonacci search work?

Hello? I was messing around with the fibonacci sequence and it's implementation and I got the hang of it. And I want to find which number from the fibonacci...
[3 replies] Last: If the compiler didn't warn you then you need to turn up the warning l... (by tpb)
C++ HELP!!! i need a decode program

i need the decoding program that works with the encoding program that i have right here, i have tried and tried and nothing seems to work #include <iostream>...
[2 replies] Last: Call srand() just once at the beginning of the program. while(strCho... (by dhayden)
how use arrays on funtion parameter?

these function give me the array size: void GetArrayElementsCount(int arraycount ) { cout << sizeof(arraycount)/sizeof(arraycount ) << "\n"; } but, becaus...
[11 replies] Last: template <typename type, size_t N> int GetArrayElementsCount(type (&a... (by Cambalinho)
Read microphone input data

Hello there, I'm a 2nd year computer science major and lately i have been working on an arduino project. I'm trying to make a music dependend lightshow with ...
[5 replies] Last: I'm just going to take this moment to recommend using a Raspberry Pi a... (by zaphraud)
by ayokng
[C++/Cli] How do I implement this Array and variables in c++/cli

Hello I recently finished developing a Hashtable in c++ using namespace std I'm now trying to develop the GUI version but Im faced with alot of syntax errors wh...
[no replies]
March 2018 Pages: 1234... 15
  Archived months: [feb2018] [apr2018]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.