General C++ Programming - May 2013 (Page 46)

math lab compiler, or other math compiler add ons

I am a computer science student that would like to find a good math compiler or compiler add on, to make programs to help tutor with algebra, trig, through calc...
[1 reply] : Maxima. It is free and you should try it before you will look into oth... (by MiiNiPaa)
help

I needed the help to complete my c++ project. i could not. I have to grab the percentage from the user input string it must be in one or more digit followed b...
[no replies]
by naz
Help mE Their is Some MisTake.....

not compling cout<<movi<<" is papuler Amoung Female's"<<endl; } else if(male > female && male > kids) { cout<<movi<<" Is papuler amoung Male's"<<endl; } ...
[7 replies] Last: Actually you shouldn't be using system() at all, and don't use c-style... (by Fransje)
No Constructor matches argument list.

These are the two errors I get... Error 1 error C2664: 'ProductionWorker::ProductionWorker(std::string,int,std::string,std::string,double)' : cannot convert ...
[1 reply] : ProductionWorker (string eName, int eNumber, string hDate, string e... (by ne555)
What's the error?

#include<iostream.h> #include<conio.h> void main() { clrscr(); int choice, x, N, u, temp; float sum; cout<<"1. x+x^2+x^3+x^4....N times"<<endl<<"2. u+(u...
[4 replies] Last: Oh yes..thanks :) (by Winkerd)
passing node as parameter

#include <cstdlib> #include <iostream> struct tax_node { char form; // tax form letter int version; // tax form number tax_node ...
[1 reply] : ¿what value does `printer' hold? (by ne555)
function that inserts a row of numerical data (i.e., a one-dimensional array) into a two-dimensional list of numbers

My teacher has gave us this problem to practice for our finals. I don't know how to solve this one I'm confused. Can anyone please help me? We have to function ...
[no replies]
Alt Key Symbols with Code Blocks

I'm using Code Blocks but for some reason it doesn't process alt symbols. You know... alt symbols are like this: ☺♫↓☻♪♥↕. Code Blocks says that th...
[1 reply] : Hello? Any help? (by megasnorlax)
Spacing is Off in XTerm?

Hello, I am writing a small program that'll calculate the imaginary number i and say you're given this: 23 i The code will automatically shorten it down...
[no replies]
by omurad
Simple If statement problem

// Geometry Chapter 9 Project.cpp : Defines the entry point for the console application. // #include "stdafx.h" #include "iostream" #include "stdio.h" #includ...
[5 replies] Last: IT WORKED! My problem was that I checked the "Use precompiled header".... (by omurad)
Manipulation String

Hello Everybody could anybody explain, what are the different between declaration of the std::string mystring and char *mystring ; And my code below,...
[5 replies] Last: You're welcome :) (by MikeyBoy)
Help stuck :(

Ok guys/gals am trying to write this code that will approve you for a purchase of a car and depending your info it should give you the correct payments etc...ho...
[5 replies] Last: You're welcome! Glad to hear it worked :) (by MikeyBoy)
by omurad
Easy If/Else problem PLEASE HELP

void QuestionOne () { cout << "Question 1:" << endl << endl; int q1x, q1y, q1vx, q1vy, q1ax, q1ay; q1x = rand() % 10 + 1; q1y = rand() % 10 + 1; q1vx = ra...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks! (by omurad)
How to return a pointer from function

Hey, I am trying to return a pointer from a method. Below is a sample of my code. CSubnode * CTest::GetSubNode() { return m_psubnode;//this is declar...
[2 replies] Last: Assuming m_ptest is type CTest* and m_subnode is type CSubnode* then y... (by ResidentBiscuit)
Sorting vector of objects by one of their attributes

I have a vector of Car* objects - vector<Car*> cars Each object in the vector has an integer attribute called passengers, which can be returned using the fun...
[2 replies] Last: or without functors compareCars(const Car* lhs, const Car* rhs) { ... (by MiiNiPaa)
by Snaksa
Deleting middle node in Linked List

Hi guys/girls. I'm trying to delete a node from the end of a Linked List but I have some problems. Every node has it's unique code. Here is what I do: 1. As...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks! I didn't know that. This is what I made: List *temp2 = start... (by Snaksa)
by SupPen
Overloading operators

Overload the extraction and insertion operators. Do not use a constructor to set field values. class JobBid { friend ostream& operator<<(ostream &, ) ...
[2 replies] Last: The question goes like this : Write code JobBid.cpp with class defini... (by SupPen)
Why would this ever be needed?

To explicitly instantiate a template whether it be class or function without creating the object or calling the function, just creating the definition??
[4 replies] Last: std::vector<bool> I bet the standard library's a,so,lib,dll,dynl does ... (by keskiverto)
SOMEBODY??!! ANYBODY??!! :/

i have this task to read two 2D arrays and put the sum in third array. i dont get it why this codes not working.please help. #include<iostream> using namesp...
[5 replies] Last: No. You have three 3*3 arrays: arr1, arr2, ans. The i and j can and sh... (by keskiverto)
by shaggy
Text-based rpg team or just guidance

Helllo, I just wanted to make an rpg in cmd. I know SDl and opengl and have made some games in it before, but i want to have a text based rpg which will kin...
[no replies]
May 2013 Pages: 1... 44454647
  Archived months: [apr2013] [jun2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.