General C++ Programming - May 2013 (Page 46)

Random syntax errors?

so i am writing a program in c++ for a school project, but the code i am using for one of my functio...
[6 replies] Last: right i fixed inTPClone. as it turns out, you need to use for loops to... (by Festivefire)
by moza
help needed in c++ assignment

hello every one i need yr help to solve this c++ -Home Assignment .. Write a user-frie...
[1 reply] : Post what you've done and we can help out. (by kbw)
by LB
Virtual Templates

#include <iostream> struct Base { virtual ~Base(){} template<typename T> ...
[4 replies] Last: Wow, what did I do to trigger such a reaction? I wasn't trying to be r... (by LB)
.c ip spoofing (ip range generate)

Hello Writing an exploit our own system we've tested. However, this exploit is currently produ...
[2 replies] Last: Is there someone who can help? (by vacancy)
String Troubles

We are posed with this problem. An office furniture company sells furniture in three colors: red,...
[2 replies] Last: On a string of length 5, substr(4,2) is only the last character. Inde... (by cire)
Adding dynamic arrays

Hey guys, I'm writing a program with two classes, one that contains a card's rank and suit and the o...
[1 reply] : count is an int. An int does not have a member called pile . Plea... (by cire)
math lab compiler, or other math compiler add ons

I am a computer science student that would like to find a good math compiler or compiler add on, to ...
[1 reply] : Maxima. It is free and you should try it before you will look into oth... (by MiiNiPaa)
help

I needed the help to complete my c++ project. i could not. I have to grab the percentage from the u...
[no replies]
by naz
Help mE Their is Some MisTake.....

not compling cout<<movi<<" is papuler Amoung Female's"<<endl; } else if(male > female && male > ...
[7 replies] Last: Actually you shouldn't be using system() at all, and don't use c-style... (by Fransje)
No Constructor matches argument list.

These are the two errors I get... Error 1 error C2664: 'ProductionWorker::ProductionWorker(std::s...
[1 reply] : ProductionWorker (string eName, int eNumber, string hDate, string e... (by ne555)
What's the error?

#include<iostream.h> #include<conio.h> void main() { clrscr(); int choice, x, N, u, temp; floa...
[4 replies] Last: Oh yes..thanks :) (by Winkerd)
passing node as parameter

#include <cstdlib> #include <iostream> struct tax_node { char form; // tax form le...
[1 reply] : ┬┐what value does `printer' hold? (by ne555)
function that inserts a row of numerical data (i.e., a one-dimensional array) into a two-dimensional list of numbers

My teacher has gave us this problem to practice for our finals. I don't know how to solve this one I...
[no replies]
Alt Key Symbols with Code Blocks

I'm using Code Blocks but for some reason it doesn't process alt symbols. You know... alt symbols ar...
[1 reply] : Hello? Any help? (by megasnorlax)
Spacing is Off in XTerm?

Hello, I am writing a small program that'll calculate the imaginary number i and say you're given ...
[no replies]
by omurad
Simple If statement problem

// Geometry Chapter 9 Project.cpp : Defines the entry point for the console application. // #inclu...
[5 replies] Last: IT WORKED! My problem was that I checked the "Use precompiled header".... (by omurad)
Manipulation String

Hello Everybody could anybody explain, what are the different between declaration of the std::s...
[5 replies] Last: You're welcome :) (by MikeyBoy)
Help stuck :(

Ok guys/gals am trying to write this code that will approve you for a purchase of a car and dependin...
[5 replies] Last: You're welcome! Glad to hear it worked :) (by MikeyBoy)
by omurad
Easy If/Else problem PLEASE HELP

void QuestionOne () { cout << "Question 1:" << endl << endl; int q1x, q1y, q1vx, q1vy, q1ax, q1ay...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks! (by omurad)
How to return a pointer from function

Hey, I am trying to return a pointer from a method. Below is a sample of my code. CSubnode * ...
[2 replies] Last: Assuming m_ptest is type CTest* and m_subnode is type CSubnode* then y... (by ResidentBiscuit)
May 2013 Pages: 1... 44454647
  Archived months: [apr2013] [jun2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.