General C++ Programming - May 2013 (Page 47)

Why wont this program output the sum????

Hello so basically my project goes like this: Write a C++ program that reads in two positive integers that are 20 or fewer digits in length and outputs the ...
[1 reply] : In your add() function, you should be summing from the back not from t... (by Smac89)
2D vector display

hi. currently trying to make a battleship type game, and have created a vector using user input of 'x' width and 'y' height, and need to find a way to display t...
[1 reply] : #include <iostream> #include <vector> int main() { std::vector<... (by vlad from moscow)
Need help with last part of code

Hello so basically my project goes like this: Write a C++ program that reads in two positive integers that are 20 or fewer digits in length and outputs the ...
[1 reply] : Please don't double post (by Yanson)
here m would be the first part of decimal point and n would be the second part of decimal point.how can i do that?

#include <iostream> using namespace std; int main() { int a,b,m,n; double s; cin>>a; cin>>b; s=a/b; cout<<"you get " << m <<"500 doll...
[1 reply] : Is there a question? Please use the code tag to format your code. (by kbw)
by Jijgee
windows socket flag

what flags on windows are equivalent the flags "MSG_DONTWAIT", "MSG_WAITALL" on unix?
[1 reply] : There are no equivalents in BSD sockets. (by kbw)
strstream class

Hey guys,can anyone help me in describing what strstream classes are ?,Please reply. I also have the following list of questions about strstreams ,try to...
[2 replies] Last: Sounds like homework. Aren't you supposed to research this yourself? (by kbw)
Instancing a Class via Constructor

Have a nice day! I found this community maybe 2 years ago, but recently I've decided to register. This is my first topic here, and well... despite is a 'help r...
[7 replies] Last: Thanks a lot! I finally understand this... hehe that's because I prefe... (by Celeste Belrose)
trouble sending messages to client and server

hi guys, i`m having trouble sending messages from my server to a client. I`m doing a udp client server program. what i`m trying to do is to send a message t...
[no replies]
by rs2991
STL list of STL vectors

1. Implement a code that begins with the following user interface: Please choose from this menu (G) Generate a new, random data set(user enters size) (L) Load a...
[1 reply] : Okay, done... Now what? (by Lachlan Easton)
What does this mean!!

On page 4 here http://thbecker.net/articles/rvalue_references/section_04.html at the very ending it says: "So in a sense, we have drifted into the netherworl...
[2 replies] Last: Oh ok thanks :D (by Anmol444)
Convert std::string to char*.

Is there anyway to convert std::string to char*? Like: std::string x="hello world"; char* y=x;
[6 replies] Last: Thanks Disch. (by closed account 18hRX9L8)
May 2013 Pages: 1... 454647
  Archived months: [apr2013] [jun2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.