General C++ Programming - May 2013 (Page 47)

Sorting vector of objects by one of their attributes

I have a vector of Car* objects - vector<Car*> cars Each object in the vector has an integer attr...
[2 replies] Last: or without functors compareCars(const Car* lhs, const Car* rhs) { ... (by MiiNiPaa)
by Snaksa
Deleting middle node in Linked List

Hi guys/girls. I'm trying to delete a node from the end of a Linked List but I have some problems. ...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks! I didn't know that. This is what I made: List *temp2 = start... (by Snaksa)
by SupPen
Overloading operators

Overload the extraction and insertion operators. Do not use a constructor to set field values. c...
[2 replies] Last: The question goes like this : Write code JobBid.cpp with class defini... (by SupPen)
Why would this ever be needed?

To explicitly instantiate a template whether it be class or function without creating the object or ...
[4 replies] Last: std::vector<bool> I bet the standard library's a,so,lib,dll,dynl does ... (by keskiverto)
SOMEBODY??!! ANYBODY??!! :/

i have this task to read two 2D arrays and put the sum in third array. i dont get it why this codes ...
[5 replies] Last: No. You have three 3*3 arrays: arr1, arr2, ans. The i and j can and sh... (by keskiverto)
by shaggy
Text-based rpg team or just guidance

Helllo, I just wanted to make an rpg in cmd. I know SDl and opengl and have made some games in i...
[no replies]
Why wont this program output the sum????

Hello so basically my project goes like this: Write a C++ program that reads in two positive int...
[1 reply] : In your add() function, you should be summing from the back not from t... (by Smac89)
2D vector display

hi. currently trying to make a battleship type game, and have created a vector using user input of '...
[1 reply] : #include <iostream> #include <vector> int main() { std::vector<... (by vlad from moscow)
Need help with last part of code

Hello so basically my project goes like this: Write a C++ program that reads in two positive int...
[1 reply] : Please don't double post (by Yanson)
here m would be the first part of decimal point and n would be the second part of decimal point.how can i do that?

#include <iostream> using namespace std; int main() { int a,b,m,n; double s; cin>>a; ...
[1 reply] : Is there a question? Please use the code tag to format your code. (by kbw)
by Jijgee
windows socket flag

what flags on windows are equivalent the flags "MSG_DONTWAIT", "MSG_WAITALL" on unix?
[1 reply] : There are no equivalents in BSD sockets. (by kbw)
strstream class

Hey guys,can anyone help me in describing what strstream classes are ?,Please reply. I also hav...
[2 replies] Last: Sounds like homework. Aren't you supposed to research this yourself? (by kbw)
May 2013 Pages: 1... 454647
  Archived months: [apr2013] [jun2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.