General C++ Programming - May 2013 (Page 6)

Function problem

#include <iostream> #include <iomanip> #include <cctype> #include <string> using namespace std;...
[3 replies] Last: The same way as it would return any other variable. Whatever turorial... (by MikeyBoy)
by Moloer
Question to come later

Write your question here. #include <conio.h> #include <stdio.h> #include <math.h> #define LI...
[1 reply] : Part (a) printf("%.3lf\n", d ); printf("%+12.2lf\n", d ); printf("%0... (by Moloer)
character array

write a program that ask his or her name and store it in a character array
[1 reply] : Please note, that it is not a homework site. We won't do your homework... (by MiiNiPaa)
by DanT
Partial template specialization with template class

Hello, I have a generic template class with another template in one of its types. Now I want to spec...
[1 reply] : Look here: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5688355/partial-special... (by KRAkatau)
by crobar
Call to global fcn in template class static helper fcn result in linker errors, but not calls in member fcns?

Hello, I'm a newbie to class templates, and a moderate C++ programmer in general. I have a projec...
[4 replies] Last: xhypot is a global function declared, in an included header in real.h ... (by crobar)
problem in float function of percntage

hi guys,, below is the code of a program using classes and functions ,, my float function doesn't sh...
[6 replies] Last: Thank you guys.. Its been so nice of you,,, its solved now,, #include... (by junaidkhan2013)
by JDOdle
String Termination Using The getline Function

HI, I came across a strange problem while writing a program using the getline function. I understand...
[2 replies] Last: wow I cant believe i didn't catch that thanks. i is a counter variable... (by JDOdle)
One dimensional array

I have to use one dimensional array as 2d matrix of some values. The problem is that i need to chec...
[12 replies] Last: Thank you all. (by morando)
by CroCo
std & the performance?

I've taken a c++ course and the teacher hates using of using namespace std; My question is Dose is ...
[4 replies] Last: [quote=CroCo]" My question is Dose is have an effect on the performanc... (by closed account zb0S216C)
writing into a file

I want to write a program in cpp which will create a file and write some classes into it so that whe...
[1 reply] : http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/files/ (by MiiNiPaa)
making dll of an exe project

i have project that is on c++. it runs fine. i want to use it in my C# application as a dll. i have ...
[1 reply] : is this a doable task that creating dll of an exe project and using i... (by andywestken)
Recursive Palindrome Test with MergeSorting

Hey guys, I'm new here (although I've been lurking through the threads for help the last year or so....
[3 replies] Last: Yeah the merge sort is part of the assignment requirements. I actually... (by BradleyHeat)
Need help.

I recently switched compilers to a more up to date one (Orwell Dev-C++), and the following code no l...
[3 replies] Last: #include <limits> (by cire)
turboc.h for mac

Hi this is not actually programming question but i want to use the turboc.h header file in my ma...
[1 reply] : You can't. You need to find equivalent functionality through another s... (by Zaita)
Shadow Mapping using DirectX

Hi I have a problem with implementing Shadow Mapping into a project I am working on. I am very mu...
[2 replies] Last: And the shader itself //////////////////////////////////////////... (by phantompig)
string issues

trying to use fgets to read in a string, but keep getting a "no conversion function from std::string...
[2 replies] Last: thanks (by frankalamo5)
Global Objects

Are global objects constructed in a program before everything else? For example this code: #i...
[7 replies] Last: Woops lol, I meant never mind, but thanks! (by Anmol444)
rounded to the nearest

let say 10.2 10.345 10.23 ------ sum sum/3 = ave i want ave looks like nearest round...
[5 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include <string> #include <algorithm> #include <... (by MiiNiPaa)
I need help about "cat"

I asked by someone to change linux's program "cat" to change result of "cat A B" to be "cat B A" ...
[6 replies] Last: May you forgot one '}' and it's work!! Thanks you again (by catanian)
where is the path for header files for mac xcode?

I want to include turboc.h file for some project where do i have to add this file for mac xcode?...
[1 reply] : where is the path for header files Usually you can specify search pa... (by MiiNiPaa)
May 2013 Pages: 1... 45678... 47
  Archived months: [apr2013] [jun2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.