General C++ Programming - May 2013 (Page 9)

Very Very New to C++. Help please!

Hey. I am VERY new to C++. Here is what I need to program in C++. I am using Dev CPP tool. Create a C++ application that will ask the user for the number of...
[6 replies] Last: That got it. Thanks SO much JLBorges! You really helped me out a LOT!!... (by dragonscrapper)
Moving a box with the mouse

#include <iostream> #include "header.h" using namespace std; BITMAP *buffer; class TextBox{ public: void DrawTextBox(); void CheckClick(); voi...
[no replies]
by Exiled
3D Voxel Game Using Allegro/OpenGL; GL_QUADS is slow

Hey! I'm working on a 3D Voxel Game using Allegro 5 and OpenGL. I've run into a problem... As you may have guessed, I'm going to be drawing a lot of cubes. ...
[11 replies] Last: Sorry to be a noob, but I really need some help understanding this stu... (by Exiled)
Code works in VS2010 but not in VC++ 6.0

Hello, I'm working on a project, in which I'm using stemming library which works quite perfectly on Visual Studio 2010 (Express) but when I tried to compile ...
[1 reply] : The C++ standard library which was shipped with VC6, back in the dark ... (by andywestken)
PLz help me to solve a problem..

Any tell me what does this code mean ? for ( printf("0");!printf("1");printf("0") );
[4 replies] Last: Thanks sir.your ans is highly appreciable for me. (by ankit07dhawan)
Problem in the last part of question !!!!!

The question is : - Read 8 values from the user. - Display the average of the values . - Copy those (values < average) in another array . -## Display the av...
[4 replies] Last: Thank you mr vlad from moscow . You gave me the correct answer .. (by Mor cicek)
Building a database, trying to sort a 2D array alphabetically

Hey, I'm using a database and im trying to sort a 2D array info that contains 51 pieces of records and 10 different fields for each record. And, now I'm tryi...
[1 reply] : Use structs to organise your data: #include <algorithm> struct Recor... (by MiiNiPaa)
overloaded * operator

I know that in the stl list iterator, the * operator returns the current element it's on. My question is, how can I actually output the data inside that element...
[3 replies] Last: Okay thanks I will try your suggestion and post my results (by tay1392)
by Snaksa
Sudoku Solver

Hello! I'm trying to make a Sudoku Solver for a couple of days. I searched in Google and find that the best way is backtracking. But it seems that I don't under...
[4 replies] Last: I found a working code on the Internet and now everything is fine, but... (by Snaksa)
Can't pass to functions with pointer

I get a run time error saying something about memory locations when I run this program.How can I make this program work using pointers??? //this program con...
[1 reply] : For example you can write the following way int main () { int exit =... (by vlad from moscow)
by hiok
Vector Iterator not incrementable

I am receiving the error: Vector Iterator not incrementable. However, when erasing I'm already re-setting 'it' and pre-incrementing at the end of the while-clau...
[1 reply] : If it is a run-time error then its reason is that you are trying to in... (by vlad from moscow)
dll

hello, i have a project with two classes "list" and "element", i want to transform this projet to a dll . what should i change?
[2 replies] Last: Well, DLL does suggest Windows For Windows: (GCC) HOWTO Create an... (by andywestken)
by nunks
classes help

#include <iostream> #include <fstream> #include <sstream> #include <vector> #include <string> using namespace std; void menu(); void carregardados()...
[2 replies] Last: omg thanks youre my idol ^^ (by nunks)
Multiplication table using functions

hello guys::: how to print a multiplication table of 2,3 ,4 or any table using functions in c++.. ??? Can anybody solve this please.... Remember using "Fun...
[3 replies] Last: remember this rule: If you want something to be returned as a float, ... (by dhruv90)
input question

let say if i put the number Input// 4 4 <-----------int value x x x y x y x x x x x x y y y y if i input this i want board is fill up w...
[2 replies] Last: for (int r = 0; r < x; ++r) for (int k = 0; k < y; ++k) cin ... (by Smac89)
bool assigning

What happens when a bool value is assigned to char value??the bool value takes 1 or 0 for char value??and why??
[1 reply] : > What happens when a bool value is assigned to char The char is assi... (by JLBorges)
any good programmers here?

i want to ask u something would u reply so i ask ?
[6 replies] Last: http://www.cplusplus.com/reference/fstream/ (by Anmol444)
need help

anybody has any idea for code c++ to do this Attendance Page o Teacher can: o Take the attendance of the class. o Edit it on any time. o Ask to view th...
[4 replies] Last: i dont know how to do the attendance part :S :S i really need help im ... (by abdelrahman elmahdy)
Dynamic Memory

Hi Folks, I am just learning about dynamic memory. Can someone explain to me why the code below works without giving me n error? I declare an array (without th...
[4 replies] Last: Ok, I think I am starting to understand....thank you for taking the ti... (by dmcenean)
by ne555
T *foo = new T; (1,2)

This ain't java
[28 replies] Last: [quote=Ikaron]@ne555 I believe Duoas is referencing the 2010 A-Team fi... (by Duthomhas)
May 2013 Pages: 1... 7891011... 47
  Archived months: [apr2013] [jun2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.