General C++ Programming - May 2014 (Page 2)

someone explain this game code to me?

ok this game code contains 2 games in it: 1)click the circle as much as possible in less than 5 seconds. everytime you click on it, the circle moves. 2)c...
[no replies]
game code link....

#include <SDL.h> #include <iostream> #include <string> #include <random> #include <time.h> #include <SDL_ttf.h> using namespace std; struct sprite {...
[no replies]
Keep getting this error "error: expected primary-expression before ‘int’"

Hi guys so I'm coding up a little assignment for class, and I keep getting the error mentioned, so I thought I'd come and ask for help over here. /* Try...
[1 reply] : you are declaring your array incorrectly I think. I am not 100% sure. ... (by Bdanielz)
Should we generally use const_cast to make a function const?

Which is preferred? class A { int num; A* foo() {return this;} }; or class A { int num; A* foo() const {return const_cast<A*>(this);} }; ...
[1 reply] : The latter is not at all const correct. class A { const A* foo(... (by cire)
Overloading operator

hello everyone! I have question about overloading operator. actually I am confused about the answer this question. True or false, you can change the behavio...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you for answer . No. it is clear :) (by Rasha Altoumaimi)
Scatter Plot on Xcode Mac OS X

Hello, I am trying to plot scatter for some sequences generated in C++. I am using xcode on mac os x to generate those sequences. As i am relatively new ...
[3 replies] Last: I have used Qwt quite a bit: http://qwt.sourceforge.net/index.html The... (by norm b)
C++ Arrays and classes

hey guys anybody can help me to write this Assignment I have No idea? this is my Assignment and due tomorrow please!!!! please DO NOT TELL ME here we can not...
[6 replies] Last: My post was actually half serious. I'm not expecting the OP to take th... (by Avilius)
Animations/Graphics

Lets say that I try and make a BASIC game with c++ can someone please explain to me how the hell do I make the animations/graphics for the game (i.e the charact...
[11 replies] Last: Flash still has some life left in it, after all Facebook games such a... (by Codermik)
Looking For Hidden Module?

http://i.hizliresim.com/W2pogP.png http://i.hizliresim.com/38lgv5.png As you can see there is a injected dll in process and it creates hidden thread , how...
[10 replies] Last: That should be a "do ... while()" at Line 68 not just a "while()". Rig... (by Computergeek01)
How do I change User Input to display in Italic font style?

How do I change User Input to display in Italic font style? let's say user inputs a word, then display that word in italic font Thank you
[3 replies] Last: Neither of those libraries support the functionality that you are look... (by Computergeek01)
by abdu9
two dimension Array.. need some help plz

Hello everyone! I need your help please with this proram I couldn't do it good so far becasuse i don't know how I'' show you the quastion that i have 2 d...
[no replies]
Shortest path in graph using dijkstra's algorithm

I have to make a program that finds the shortest path in graph using dijkstra's algorithm. I found the following to implement a graph but I don't know how to re...
[no replies]
Problems with cin.getline()

I've been spending the past hour or so experimenting with char arrays and getting user input through different methods. int main() { char user...
[7 replies] Last: For starters, in both cases of input, it will output what I input wit... (by MiiNiPaa)
Best book for learning Data Structure and Algorithm Problem Solving in C++

Hi, May I know that which of these 3 books are the best to learn Data Structure and Algorithm Problem Solving in C++? I'm a new learner in Data structure and...
[1 reply] : Consider Sedgewick's book. It's a classic: http://www.amazon.com/Algor... (by dhayden)
Draw Polygon

Solved
[3 replies] Last: I'm not that familiary with drawpoly(), but I suspect that if you draw... (by dhayden)
Observer Pattern using Multithreading

Need to implement Observer pattern using multithread. In thrd1 Subject call notify. In thrd2 Observer register/Deregister them. How to sync them, So that whe...
[no replies]
[bcc32 Error] Could not find a match for ' ...

Hi All, I have an application that is built on Borland C++ builder 6, and I want to export it to Embarcadero XE5, when I do so, I get many errors having the ...
[1 reply] : Edit file OILPAS_MainFormUnit.cpp , goto line 2570. You're calling ... (by kbw)
Semaphore--synchronisation

#include <stdio.h> #include <pthread.h> #include <semaphore.h> #include <stdlib.h> char n ; sem_t len; void * read1() { while(1){ ...
[1 reply] : what kind of synchronisation is achieved in this program by this sema... (by kbw)
by ZRESDK
Application icon

i am using Xcode to compile my c++ programs. i wanted to know when i am in my program and i want to do a process how can i change the icon that is displayed on ...
[no replies]
Messed Up Program (File handling)

Okay, So it was not my intention to paste the whole program and offend you guys. But I am helpless. Basically, I am trying to make a personal diary in which ...
[9 replies] Last: Store data in the file that the program can use to effectively reconst... (by Avilius)
May 2014 Pages: 1234... 31
  Archived months: [apr2014] [jun2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.