General C++ Programming - May 2019

Working with a small group of 3 to port halo 1 to mobile, looking for c++ programmers and c#

Don't want anyone with a shitty attitude, looking for people who are passionate and want to stride towards finishing this project, so far minimum progress.
[12 replies] Last: Android or IOS? (by closed account 367kGNh0)
.hpp file without .cpp

Hello, I'm about to create a priority queue using a heap to it. So, to do so I will fill the MaxHeap array with objects from a struct called Elements, that me...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks so much! Got it now (by Lucas Fiorini)
by B3anss
C++ Distance Calculator

I’ve been working on this c++ program for a little while and I’ve finally got it to run. Unfortunately, it does not work and the values seem to be not chang...
[5 replies] Last: Oh, and while we look at it, you do realise that pow(e, (-t/tau)) is... (by lastchance)
by Manequ
How to fix this?

hi guys heres my code: #include <iostream> #include <conio.h> // getch() #include <cstdlib> // system("cls") using namespace std; int szerokosc, wysokosc, s...
[7 replies] Last: Kajtek, dont copy that or i will kill you (by Manequ)
rpg

int main(){ int c; srand(time(0)); //h //s //d //x Character player1("Warrior", 90, 45, 15, 40); Character player2("Tank", 100, 2...
[11 replies] Last: cant use arrays because health, attacking, taking damage are class fu... (by doug4)
Server C++ Library

I need a library to use with Allegro to use servers. Thank you.
[1 reply] : I'll set aside the obvious "why use Allegro" inquiry, and just deal wi... (by Niccolo)
Game

Hi guys! I need help ... I intend to make a game with Allegro only that I want to make changes to the compiled file without the players having to download again...
[1 reply] : FYI fetching the images from the web is going to have performance prob... (by jonnin)
by vpi764
need the same code using loop

Write a program that uses a loop to generate, and output to the screen, the sequence of values 1, 2.5, 6.25, 15.625, 39.0625, ..., 2.5^n , where n ≥ 0. n=15...
[5 replies] Last: c++ loops can all be interchanged with some extra code (for example a ... (by jonnin)
by Manequ
system("cls") problem help

//rysowanie planszy----------------------------------------- system("CLS") // oczyszczanie ekranu //gorna ramka for(int i=0; i<=szerokosc ; i...
[5 replies] Last: Right, so what you should have posted was your ACTUAL error message(s)... (by salem c)
Competitive Programming Problem

The problem and my attempted solution is as follows Being a fan of contemporary architecture, Farmer John has built a new barn in the shape of a perfect circle...
[4 replies] Last: if you do `d' steps to the left you'll end in the same spot that if yo... (by ne555)
Code Outputting Different output on two different graders

So I wrote a solution to a competitive programming problem as follows #include <iostream> #include <fstream> #include <algorithm> using namespace std; int main...
[6 replies] Last: The original post had undefined behavior that coder777 mentioned. I do... (by Ganado)
Allowing to omit brackets in try/catch will be useful?

Hi everyone. I sometimes think that it would be very convenient if I can omit brackets('{' , '}') in try/catch for a single statement. (as just same as if/for/...
[7 replies] Last: Nice! (by Duthomhas)
by RJ008
My program does not work

Hi, this is a program meant to do a counting sort, but for some reason, when I run the program, i did not see any result that I cout. I already have a file link...
[4 replies] Last: Hi, I tested out the program and it works fine. Thank you very much f... (by RJ008)
Trapezoidal map search structure

Hi, I'm trying to implement the trapezoidal map algorithm for point location and I have a dilemma about how to code the nodes of the search structure. It's a d...
[13 replies] Last: Oh ok, It's not just ownership. I just wanted to underscore that un... (by Niccolo)
how do i use my wifi dongle to contact devices and give them a command

how do i write code in c++ that 1. uses my wifi dongle to contact all devices in the room 2. then tell all devices in the room to send a "cosmic ray" to "G...
[2 replies] Last: The UDP protocol allows broadcast to all available devices in the net. (by coder777)
co ordinate geometry problem with SDL

Hi guys, I am just plotting a line with two points x and y, I created a Coordinate class that will get the y point given an equation in the right format y = s...
[2 replies] Last: ¿does your parser work? ¿do you retrieve the slope and independent t... (by ne555)
by het
Sorting Question

create a function named firstNameSortIndex that takes one argument a dynamic array of structs of type StudentRecord and returns the sorting index array accordi...
[3 replies] Last: hey thanx for the motivation and help, i figured it it it was just bub... (by het)
require help in solving a problem

hello i am almost new to c++ programming and i am trapped with the solution of this riddle question. Write a menu based system in C++ that will take input fro...
[9 replies] Last: [quote=chicofeo] To give you an idea... thank you very much for your s... (by pioneer06a)
Papatunga solicita ayuda 1

fich.open("fichero.txt"); if(fich.is_open()){ while(getline(fich,linea)){ stringstream ss(linea); ss>>basura; //ss.get(); getline(ss.equipo.nom...
[3 replies] Last: Are we being trolled? (by Duthomhas)
by King25
I need help about my code please :)

Hello I'm working on Connect 4 project i have done everything so far but somehow i couldn't make the check functions can someone help me about it please :) H...
[5 replies] Last: Your terminal control code wasn't working for me under cygwin so I cut... (by dhayden)
May 2019 Pages: 123... 7
  Archived months: [apr2019] [jun2019]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.