General C++ Programming - November 2012 (Page 3)

by tomz6
Fastest/efficient library for (2D) graphical application in C++?

Hi all, I need to make a windows application nothing fancy - just simple menu etc. However, I ...
[5 replies] Last: GDI+ is windows native and efficient enough for this work. Open GL and... (by majidkamali1370)
by wiser
calling 2 arrays into function and returning multiple values back to main

The raw data consists of a set of points, each with two measured coordinate values. For example, one...
[1 reply] : You can pass values from a function back up to the calling code as fun... (by MikeyBoy)
by areej
can you helpp me plz22

2. Write a C++ program that reads in the side of a square and prints the square out of asterisks. Yo...
[3 replies] Last: HellfireXP (35) mrs thanke you so so mauch i am very happy and i seen... (by areej)
by areej
can you helpp me plz !

1. Write a C++ program that converts uppercase letters to their corresponding telephone digits . The...
[8 replies] Last: thankes for all i very happy cuz that thankes agin (by areej)
Sockets and networking

I have looked for a few hours but i cant seem to find any useful tutorials on sockets and very few o...
[no replies]
I'm missing something and struggling.

I've been at this for days and researched the web, read, and studied for a while. I have tried to w...
[3 replies] Last: Thank you, Kyle for your time this helps bring things to perspective a... (by draco0808)
Puzzling default move constructor

I am running gcc 4.7 on fedora 17 on 32-bit x86. Below, is source code that illustrates the puzzl...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks. I'd heard about this, but have never been bit before, so I di... (by normvcr)
by sabi20
Pass a dynamically created struct to a function

How do u pass a dynamically created struct to a function by reference. I cant get this to work i kee...
[3 replies] Last: oh thanks (by sabi20)
Using sentinel method to end the input sequence? Help!

SOLVED
[9 replies] Last: THANK YOU!!! (by ovaltine99)
by Hucaru
Continuous input

Hi, I am trying to make a calculator and was wondering if there was a way to evaluate input before s...
[2 replies] Last: Cheers, thanks. (by Hucaru)
override standart allocator

I want to see how memory consumed by std::set, in particular how bytes are ordered for tree itself a...
[4 replies] Last: Now i see! Thanks! P.S. #define, really? Why not in tests? :)... (by icegood)
Please help me Tic Tac Toe pro

the my program can work result not correct. i think some wrong about displayBoard(gameBoard). please...
[no replies]
by sabi20
Dynamic array of structures

Dynamically create an array of Student structures as declared below to store the student data from t...
[8 replies] Last: Yes, that's exactly right. studentInfo will give you the second st... (by MikeyBoy)
by lyla
Need Help & Review on my final project

This is my final project and below are my final code and the instructions. I am not sure if I cove...
[4 replies] Last: Thank you everyone! I am new at this so I was a bit confused on the in... (by lyla)
by iky
need help with printing arrays?

hi. im having trouble printing arrays and spacing them out equally. i want them to look like this: ...
[4 replies] Last: If you know all the array names and values will be less than 8 chars l... (by SamuelAdams)
by noo1
error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol

This is the first error I'm getting. But I think I'm going to need a lot of help on this one. I fe...
[5 replies] Last: omg, I totally missed your line 37. I even checked what you'd posted ... (by noo1)
Norm of a Matrix C++

Hey guys! I started to learn C + + on my own and I would like to ask for some help about an exerc...
[8 replies] Last: I guess so, but the problem is that is not working for matrixes with d... (by dudamonnerat)
Get integers from a file into an array

Hey guys so basically I have to read numbers from a file and put them in an array. there are 50 numb...
[2 replies] Last: Hey sorry about that I dont know how to post tags :( anyway thnx for t... (by linklink24)
How to make that typeid returns the type of object child

Hi! I have the class ' Component' with a std::string variable, 'name' that his value is typeid(t...
[3 replies] Last: But I need call this function from the constructor of Component. Th... (by cire)
Handling multiple exception

So is it possible/good practice to do something like: try { int numFrames = atoi...
[no replies]
November 2012 Pages: 12345... 51
  Archived months: [oct2012] [dec2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.