General C++ Programming - November 2012 (Page 4)

C++ prog won't write to xml properly

Will someone please give me some insight as to why I'm not getting the right output to the xml file please? Thank you. I'm a C++ n00b so don't beat me up too ba...
[14 replies] Last: ok, got it completly figured out. A guy in my class took it upon himse... (by userpike)
Substitute digits in an array for their English written equivalent

As a part of my coursework, I need to substitute digits in an array to their English equivalent . For eg if my array stores "My roll no. is 1 and my rank i...
[7 replies] Last: Thanks! :) (by pnagpal)
Passing an array through multiple functions/heap sort

Any help on this would be appreciated. I have been trying to get this heap sort to work by passing my original array from function to function. Whenever I attem...
[5 replies] Last: If the compiler has already seen a function definition or declaration ... (by MikeyBoy)
Help please 2d array

Hi i need to write program that sort number in ascending order with 2 D array from inputfie to an outpute file i m real behind i tried this code but it does sho...
[8 replies] Last: thank you for your help (by abdelboch)
by m1m6
print function in circular list

my code dousn't print members of any object i try another code it print all members but will fall in infinite loop... void LED::print() { if(head=NULL) ...
[5 replies] Last: thanks it's work :) (by m1m6)
Can't find the way to work with array to find cgpa from the grade that user have been enter

The question is, write a program to find cgpa for a student, the student need to enter their name, matrix num, subjects name and grades for each subject. Then t...
[no replies]
Not a typename?

Hi guys, Ive got a problem with this class, I'm sure its something stupid again, it helps if someone takes a quick look at your code, as they can usually ident...
[4 replies] Last: That worked guys, cheers! feeling silly. (by RyanCook1993)
text to image conversion

Hi Everybody, thes days I'm trying to do something that I totaly ignore how to satrt it, thus I hope you could help me acheive my goal. here's my problem: ...
[3 replies] Last: You shall download it. (by Moschops)
by lyla
Need Help & Review on my final project

This is my final project and below are my final code and the instructions. I am not sure if I covered everything correctly. The instructions aren't clear as t...
[no replies]
looking for help

well i have to do a task asking me to list all the folders and subfolders in the whole hard disk....for examble list all files in c and D and E etc
[7 replies] Last: I haven't ever used Boost myself, though I hear it does have a great f... (by ResidentBiscuit)
by iky
input/output file error?

for my program i have to send everything to an output file while reading it from the input file. i made the inout file and ran the program but nothing happened....
[3 replies] Last: There's no way we can possibly help you without some code to look at. ... (by MikeyBoy)
by iky
how to store values in arrays? (1,2)

hi. im having trouble storing values in arrays. i have to enter them in one by one but they dont seem to get stored when i have to use the values in other funct...
[24 replies] Last: @Aramil of Elixia: line one of your program you cant just have int&. ... (by MikeyBoy)
Inheritance: cant get a function to work properly

Hello fellow programmers! I have an assignment that isn't due till a few days, I'm just trying to get a head start. So I have a program that is supposed ...
[3 replies] Last: Well, what makes you think those methods "will not do its job correctl... (by MikeyBoy)
by m1m6
proplem in palindrome using stack

my code should check if the Entered string is a palindrome or not // stack.h typedef char comp; struct nodetype; typedef nodetype* nodep...
[2 replies] Last: thx Zaita my proplem isn't with stack but with c-string i didn't kn... (by m1m6)
by maliks
new to c++: problem creating any logic of program

problem creating any logic of program help me how to make logic
[1 reply] : You need to go to the Beginners section of the forum. That is where Im... (by Victor714)
by maliks
printing character patterns

help me i need a program using for loop the output should be a b c d e d c b a a b c d d c b a a b c c b a a b b a a ...
[3 replies] Last: the code should like pant i mean first print a b c d e a b c d a b c a... (by maliks)
by Prog24
Rewriting my program using a class?

Would anybody be able to explain to me how I could rewrite a program that I already have written but this time using a class?
[1 reply] : could you post your code? and not neccesarily every program can be imp... (by Aramil of Elixia)
Looking for help in exception handling

CS127 Programming 2 In Class Exercise #3 Title: Cashier 1.2 Maximum Mark: 200 points Description: Cashier 1.0 is a C++ program that displays on the scre...
[no replies]
Image Manipulator

How to load an image using C++ in visual studio 2010 ?? need help please .. thnx in advance
[1 reply] : I just started practicing how to do this. I used a DIB 24bit. Essenti... (by pogrady)
[DirectX]An Invalid parameter was passed to the returning function?

Hi, Am trying to follow http://www.braynzars...x.php?p=D3D11BD This tutorial but I keep getting An Invalid parameter was passed to the returning function. Wh...
[no replies]
November 2012 Pages: 123456... 51
  Archived months: [oct2012] [dec2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.