General C++ Programming - November 2012 (Page 6)

plz help me Word counting program...

I desperately need a program like 1.in cmd, type programname.exe myword input.txt 2.then the program will read input.txt and count words example of input.t...
[18 replies] Last: yes I read code and searching internet for what i didn't know(like eof... (by hsw2201)
by doon
correct the error

int len (IntSLList *ptr) { if (ptr!=0) return len(ptr->next)+1; else return 0; } in this code there is error says that class has no m...
[6 replies] Last: thanku (by doon)
How to output this?

solved
[2 replies] Last: in your transpose function you write a = a ; in line 9. that just... (by Darkmaster)
banking system (1,2)

Hi i need some help for my program which is banking system I have two problems which is the objective of the program, but i cannot do First Problem : The ...
[32 replies] Last: void Withdraw() { cout <<"\tEnter the amout to withdraw : "; cin >>... (by Imadatobanisa)
shortening of datatypes

i know it's possible, but i don't remember how. for example you have a struct that contains another struct and that struct has a vector inside and so on, so y...
[6 replies] Last: Ah, OK. That's handy! (by MikeyBoy)
Where can I find some C++ practice materials ?

I started learning C++ since like a month ago . I am going quiet well but at times it feels like I am forgetting the previous stuff so I wanted to know if there...
[3 replies] Last: http://www.programming-challenges.com/ (by ne555)
a presentation about an oracle database

I am looking for a presentation about oracle sample or usage database that describe its tables and tools that worked with its data (tuples).
[no replies]
by nickmp
functions using a structure - homework help

Hi everyone i am new to the forums and was having a hard time with a homework assignment. I can't seem to understand how to use functions properly and figure ou...
[3 replies] Last: At the moment, your increase function doesn't seem to be making use of... (by MikeyBoy)
Homework Help: GPA Calculator

I am to write a program in which the user is prompted 4 times to enter a student's name, # of current hours, # of total hours, # of current quality points, # of...
[1 reply] : You don't write anything to outfile.dat inside your inner loop. Once ... (by MikeyBoy)
Collision Handling Issues - Bouncy Walls

I'm working on a game where a player moves and interacts with a wall. I want the player to be able to smoothly stop on the wall (not bounce) and be able to slid...
[1 reply] : Someone mentioned to me that I need to check the collision for the pl... (by cire)
primary expr?

Hi.What's wrong with the code: #include <iostream> using namespace std; class base1 { public: base1(char the_char); }; class base2{ ...
[4 replies] Last: yes just remove the scope resolution stuff (by Aramil of Elixia)
Quick Bubble Sort Question

Hey guys, having a minor bubble sort situation when I'm trying to arrange in descending order. My ascending order function works flawlessly but my descending on...
[1 reply] : The only difference between an ascending and descending sort should be... (by cire)
by Copy
Compiling using g++ in Ubuntu

Hello! Today, I've just installed Ubuntu last night and now I'm trying to follow some C++ tutorials, but in order to do that I need a working compiler... I've...
[4 replies] Last: ****@ubuntu:~$ g++ Desktop/HelloWorld.cpp -o HelloWorld.o You don't... (by maeriden)
estructura tipo cola

El ferry Hace muchos a ̃os la construcci ́n de puentes era demasiado costosa, por lo que, para n o el transporte en agua de veh ́ ıculos, eran requerid...
[no replies]
by bleaz
Shortening the Code

I have never coded anything before 2 weeks ago. i am trying to get as much knowledge as I can so I made this program to learn the basics so eventually I can get...
[15 replies] Last: #include<iostream> #include<math.h> #include<cmath> using namespace s... (by bleaz)
Help with Logical Operators.

Ok, so I am learning c++ as a hobby and using an online tutorial and I have come to a section about logical operators !, &&, and ||. So I understand that ! is t...
[6 replies] Last: (false || true) is true so you can replace (false || true) with ... (by Peter87)
Homework Help for Linked List

Hello everyone, I'm having an odd problem. It's really bugging me that something so small is keeping me from making progress on the rest of my program so I t...
[5 replies] Last: http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/general/63860/ Yep. I don't deal with s... (by LB)
Hey need help making mor ethen one frames

Hello, how are you? people i need some help making more then one windows for my windows api. Here is my code so far: #include <windows.h> const char g_sz...
[no replies]
Coding a windows api, with beeps at start

HEY PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY CODE: compiler used: DEV C++ as project, windows api. :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: #include <windows.h> #i...
[no replies]
November 2012 Pages: 1... 45678... 51
  Archived months: [oct2012] [dec2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.