General C++ Programming - November 2012 (Page 6)

C++ programming loops, PLEASE HELP!!

Hi!! I have been trying to figure out for hours how to create a program in Visual C++ that allow to ...
[12 replies] Last: No problem, I was in the same boat when I started C++ also. I couldn't... (by closed account 3qX21hU5)
by noo1
Error: expected a declaration

Can anyone help me clear up this error please? It's popping up on line 3 in the code below: #...
[16 replies] Last: oh haaa, sorry about thet HTH. I've used it as "hope that helps" myse... (by noo1)
Why does the code escapes the second loop

So I have a multidimensional array which takes in the users input, the data entered are x and y coor...
[15 replies] Last: Yeah , I guess thank you so much for all the help (by nishantve1)
Strange crash...

Hi! I have the following code that crash, but when I put a std::cout..¡ Not crash ! #ifndef ...
[7 replies] Last: It´s true! Thanks! (by ShotoReapre)
Simple Binary Tree Delete with 2 Child Problem

So Im creating Simple Binary Tree, not BST. Im having problem in deletewith 2 child. Method for de...
[no replies]
plz help me Word counting program...

I desperately need a program like 1.in cmd, type programname.exe myword input.txt 2.then the pro...
[18 replies] Last: yes I read code and searching internet for what i didn't know(like eof... (by hsw2201)
by doon
correct the error

int len (IntSLList *ptr) { if (ptr!=0) return len(ptr->next)+1; else return 0;...
[6 replies] Last: thanku (by doon)
How to output this?

solved
[2 replies] Last: in your transpose function you write a = a ; in line 9. that just... (by Darkmaster)
banking system (1,2)

Hi i need some help for my program which is banking system I have two problems which is the objec...
[32 replies] Last: void Withdraw() { cout <<"\tEnter the amout to withdraw : "; cin >>... (by Imadatobanisa)
shortening of datatypes

i know it's possible, but i don't remember how. for example you have a struct that contains anothe...
[6 replies] Last: Ah, OK. That's handy! (by MikeyBoy)
Where can I find some C++ practice materials ?

I started learning C++ since like a month ago . I am going quiet well but at times it feels like I a...
[3 replies] Last: http://www.programming-challenges.com/ (by ne555)
a presentation about an oracle database

I am looking for a presentation about oracle sample or usage database that describe its tables and t...
[no replies]
by nickmp
functions using a structure - homework help

Hi everyone i am new to the forums and was having a hard time with a homework assignment. I can't se...
[3 replies] Last: At the moment, your increase function doesn't seem to be making use of... (by MikeyBoy)
Homework Help: GPA Calculator

I am to write a program in which the user is prompted 4 times to enter a student's name, # of curren...
[1 reply] : You don't write anything to outfile.dat inside your inner loop. Once ... (by MikeyBoy)
Collision Handling Issues - Bouncy Walls

I'm working on a game where a player moves and interacts with a wall. I want the player to be able t...
[1 reply] : Someone mentioned to me that I need to check the collision for the pl... (by cire)
primary expr?

Hi.What's wrong with the code: #include <iostream> using namespace std; class base1 { publ...
[4 replies] Last: yes just remove the scope resolution stuff (by Aramil of Elixia)
Quick Bubble Sort Question

Hey guys, having a minor bubble sort situation when I'm trying to arrange in descending order. My as...
[1 reply] : The only difference between an ascending and descending sort should be... (by cire)
by Copy
Compiling using g++ in Ubuntu

Hello! Today, I've just installed Ubuntu last night and now I'm trying to follow some C++ tutorials...
[4 replies] Last: ****@ubuntu:~$ g++ Desktop/HelloWorld.cpp -o HelloWorld.o You don't... (by maeriden)
estructura tipo cola

El ferry Hace muchos a ̃os la construcci ́n de puentes era demasiado costosa, por lo que, para n...
[no replies]
November 2012 Pages: 1... 45678... 51
  Archived months: [oct2012] [dec2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.