General C++ Programming - November 2012 (Page 9)

Algortihms for the permutation of a string

I have looked at multiple sites for an algorithm on how to find the permutation of a string and I have not been able to find one. I know how to find the differ...
[6 replies] Last: Your explanation helped (by Adijunn)
by malt
a little help with dynamic arrays in classes

I'm writing a program that takes a given amount of numbers then outputs them evenly in a list. Here is the code: // This is a program that will promt the user...
[1 reply] : I think you have the right idea. Make the array a member of the class,... (by Zhuge)
Permutations & Combinations Help

It is a combinations code. basically the program has to calculate the right combination based on what is inputted by the user. It is to be used in conjunction w...
[4 replies] Last: its really not, this is just an exercise in class for us to understand... (by Permutation)
Need help with Constructor

Class: class Student { private: string name; int id; int *test; int num; void makeArray(); public: Student(); Student(int n); Student(string...
[4 replies] Last: I figured it out, thanks for the help guys it had to do with the ACTUA... (by ferigs911)
by ostar2
invalid conversion from 'wxTextCtrl*' to 'wxChar

I am trying to create a GUI tool for a program using wxwidgets but have run into problems and am completely confused. It says that I am converting between wxTex...
[3 replies] Last: I cannot find any way to convert this, is there another way? (by ostar2)
by nrst87
inheritance

can one class which is derived from another class inherits some of the base classes's members and functions? thanks
[2 replies] Last: I'm a little unclear about what you're asking. When a class inherits... (by andywestken)
double tab[] VS vector<double> tab

Hi! I have a question (surprise huh?). The code below works just fine, however i wonder if there is any way to replace: double arr ; with: vector<d...
[2 replies] Last: @Cubbi - the 64 * Cols doesn't look quite right? Anyway... If you're... (by andywestken)
Help with errors

So i am doing a program using classes. Namely a Student class, and i have it all done. When i try to run it i get an error LNK2019 and error LNK1120 (i am only ...
[9 replies] Last: What do you mean i can't call main in C++ that is how i always have be... (by ferigs911)
I can't seem to output a bitmap...

I've been trying to output a simple bitmap image that is the same size as the window that I have the program open in. The file is located in the same folder as ...
[7 replies] Last: I'm not talking about your compiler output. I'm asking if you can modi... (by LB)
by wokod
Getting 1.#INF

Hi all, I'm running some code that calculates a function for a wide range of temperatures. When running the programme my output file gives 1.#INF as qVproduc...
[3 replies] Last: could you display the values of theta ? (by toum)
Problem find_if with bind2nd

Hi! I have the next code: Engine.cpp std::list<GameScreen*>Engine::gamescreens; void Engine::PushGameScreen(GameScreen *n_gs) { if (n_gs->getEngine() ...
[2 replies] Last: Ok. thanks. that is the problem. (by ShotoReapre)
by fiko
how can I write pow(x,y) and fabs(x) and abs(x)

I must not using include<cmath> how can I write pow(x,y) and fabs(x) and abs(x)
[7 replies] Last: c++ kullanıyorum teşekkürler (by fiko)
Implementing LRU algorithm

I've been working on getting an LRU algorithm working correctly, but it seems no matter what I try, it keeps performing as well, if not worse, than my FIFO impl...
[2 replies] Last: Well I'm not concerned with speed of it as I'm working with a small da... (by ResidentBiscuit)
Chunk based rendering

Any minecraft players here should understand what i mean but if not here it comes... I've just come up with a good concept for object collision detection t...
[1 reply] : Pretty much all games handle collisions in chunks. Minecraft just happ... (by LB)
writing a C++ library for both C# and Objective C++

I'm in the feasibility stage of a project and I want to know if it is possible to create a library in C++ that can be utilized by both C# and Objective C. Id...
[2 replies] Last: When you say library, are you talking about a static library or a DLL?... (by andywestken)
pointer vs reference variable.

In programming c++, I want to know which is good using pointers or reference variables.I am new to coding.Please help me.Is there any problem using pointer.
[1 reply] : To save retyping Pointer vs. Reference http://stackoverflow.com/quest... (by andywestken)
I need help!

I'm new with c++ and i have an assignment where I have to Prompt the user for a line of text and then Output that line in all capitals. but it just outpu...
[4 replies] Last: I'm sorry for all the inconveniences, I'm also new in this website. (by angiel2)
Music Converter Help !!

Hi Everyone ,This is a Music Chord Converter is a software tool for musician to transpose music chords to the desired chords. The program reads the chords given...
[1 reply] : guys i'll be pleased if u heeped me (by MoeSaif)
Double Array Member Variables

So I'm bored in my beginning C++ class having had plenty of amateur experience in similar languages, so I thought I'd make a little game out of the console wind...
[2 replies] Last: Oh, duh....that's stupid...sometimes it just takes a second set of eye... (by aeons00)
please help!

trying to reverse inputted number then do operation depending on choice of menu and display! #include<stdio.h> #include<ctype.h> int main(void) { i...
[no replies]
November 2012 Pages: 1... 7891011... 51
  Archived months: [oct2012] [dec2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.