General C++ Programming - November 2013 (Page 2)

by aloo12
guys i need help with this...

hi! iam a beginner in c++ ...i dont under stand how to make this programme... Write a C/C++ program...
[no replies]

#include<iostream.h> void main() { char c= ' '; for(int i=1;i<=5;i++) { for(int j=1;j<=i;j++) ...
[1 reply] : Okay. What would you like us to do with this bit of code? -Albatross (by Albatross)
malloc error when reallocating?

Anyone knows what can cause a fail of malloc allocating less memory than available? It can allocate ...
[no replies]
Menu driven

What c++ codes should be in this problem? Need it ASAP :) Thank you! Ask your students to write a...
[no replies]
by mas12
could anyone help me??

Iam using visual studio 2010 and iam trying to use pow but it doesn't work it is keeping say >>>...
[7 replies] Last: Aha Thanks A lot ... (by mas12)
Evaluate these funtions

Can anyone explain me a this code line by line and word to word that what is going on in this co...
[3 replies] Last: Also evaluate these functions briefly so i can understand how these fu... (by Hasnain3000)
by ALOK R
enums?? (1,2)

Could someone explain what are enums, and how do we use them?
[23 replies] Last: > But it still is implicitly convertible to an int and not its own typ... (by JLBorges)
by AceK
HOW IS AN ESCAPE CHARACTER USED?

Hi everyone, I have this line off code qry.prepare("SELECT * FROM public."Users""); . My problem he...
[2 replies] Last: To elaborate on what DTSCode said, to have quotation marks in strings,... (by J4ke)
by ALOK R
snippet needed

i need a snippet for drawing a box and a circle of desired dimensions in c++ without the use of grap...
[9 replies] Last: If you're using C++, I would prefer SFML over SDL. http://sfml-dev.or... (by Dante12129)
by Bolbi
why do we need float *f*?

i learned that everytime we use a float we have to put an f at the end of the number, but if i forgo...
[2 replies] Last: i googled .. 0.2 == double and 0.2f == float (by Bolbi)
Help, Object Oriented Programming C++ (1,2)

Well, just as the title reads I am taking a course in Object Oriented. We are having our last assign...
[27 replies] Last: Well, I finally got everything working and done but I only have one is... (by Shuruki)
Managing lots of code

So, I have crossed the 5,000 line mark in a project, and I am finding it to be getting a bit harde...
[5 replies] Last: well, thanks for your time then... I do have git, though, which does ... (by IWishIKnew)
Local function def's are illegal errors in my code.

#include <stdio.h> #include <conio.h> #include <math.h> #include <stdlib.h> void rpt(char in )...
[2 replies] Last: i solved it, but i now have the error "missing function header" at lin... (by Alinur Caglayan)
retrieving array of strings from java web service

Hi to all, I would like to ask about a problem I have in C++ programming. I have created a web s...
[no replies]
MFC Exceptions

I have an application that utilizes ODBC to access a database. Often the app crashes and shuts down...
[no replies]
by ALOK R
REVIEW THIS CODE......

std::cout<<"\nEnter Type Of The Account (C/S) : "; type=getche(); type=toupper(type); if(strc...
[4 replies] Last: wow thats very nice, thanks now onwards i'll use this only. thanks bu... (by ALOK R)
Does putchar remove the item from array?

Does putchar remove the item from buffer when it prints to the outstream? The reason I ask is becaus...
[no replies]
undefined reference to WinMain@16

I am using a header file and a cpp file on codeblocks, and it seems the codes looks fine, but when I...
[4 replies] Last: Also.... you have your project set up to be a WinAPI program instead o... (by Disch)
by Suad
Help in C++ project

Hello everyone , I need programming help , it's for a class project in c++ , I've spend almost three...
[3 replies] Last: your compiler should tell you where and what they are. (by mutexe)
by Ingek
Please help | read matrix travelling salesman problem

We are working on the travelling salesman problem in c++ for school, but we cannot figure out how to...
[4 replies] Last: hmm so all you need to do is: -Place zeros down the diagonal (distan... (by Mats)
November 2013 Pages: 1234... 46
  Archived months: [oct2013] [dec2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.