General C++ Programming - November 2013 (Page 3)

by kordi
linking erros 2028 and 2019

Hi,All I am a beginner to C++ coding and I have managed to write the following code. I had successf...
[2 replies] Last: 1) Please use code tags to make your code more readable. 2) Do you ... (by MikeyBoy)
by Ceset
simple button

hi i m trying to create a simple button but i get the following error. main.cpp ............. .......
[3 replies] Last: ok i solved the problem like this although it wastes resources Surfa... (by Ceset)
by dkaip
In cantainer of vectors how i can find the number of objects without loop?

Hello. how i can find the 5 without loop? vector<int>i; vector<int>j; i.push_back(1); i.push...
[10 replies] Last: naraku9333 solution is very good i thing. Thank you very much. Jim. (by dkaip)
by m1m6
how to fix this error error C2582: 'operator =' function is unavailable in

#include<iostream> #include"LongDouble.h" using namespace std; LongDouble:...
[2 replies] Last: thx :) it's solved (by m1m6)
How to cut off input when using getch??? If user repeatedly presses key it screws the game?

I am asking for input for a char by using the _getch() function. The thing is that when a key is...
[7 replies] Last: Thanks very much (by Tiger58)
Can C++ be used for server side programming?

I know this question must have been asked before, but the problem that I am facing is that I am usin...
[8 replies] Last: Running external commands from PHP is extremely simple, no particular ... (by modoran)
help..

this is code for a game in which one star moves with specified controle when it reach a specified po...
[no replies]
suck with game. please help.

ok here is my stuck I know how to read and write a file but i cant get the same letters on my data f...
[no replies]
by Damon
Using List to implement huge numbers

Im trying to implement a way to use really big numbers to be able to add, substract and multiply the...
[13 replies] Last: Then you are behind in your class and you need to go talk with your pr... (by Duoas)
dynamic bitset

i want to assign number of bits by a variable in bitset ? how to do that? like bitset<4> foo; ins...
[1 reply] : The STL bitset is not dynamic. It is a compile-time constant size.... (by Duoas)
by m1m6
how to add two numbers in my own datatype

hello i have made a new data type which named LongDouble it takes 16 byte to save the number ...
[4 replies] Last: I know that The code you posted does not show that you know that. ... (by Duoas)
Help!!! writng a program that outputs to a .dat file

I have been asked to write a program to grade several multiple-choice exams. The exam has less than ...
[11 replies] Last: Okay that's weird because I thought the same thing that maybe I wasn't... (by brownjas)
by srj
How to Change Clock Time

The system clock starts once the system is executed. But how can I update the clock value to certain...
[1 reply] : a = time(0); //Or whatever other time, in seconds. a = a + 10; ... (by Mats)
Need help with my C++ homework

I wrote this on notepad++ and I cannot get it to run on Dev++. The code is made up of a switch with ...
[7 replies] Last: Please pay attention to where the values are coming from. You are pull... (by josh26757)
by y0xuz
Syntax

Hi all if i have class of Type T what would this line mean exactly? T t (); greetings,...
[2 replies] Last: thx! (by y0xuz)
reading line by line c++

So I'm reading from .txt file: My first line looks like: 16 5 12 18 3 14 12 8 My second line looks l...
[2 replies] Last: You should only put std::getline() in a while() loop when you don'... (by Catfish666)
Smallest Number

How to find the smallest number amoungest 4 numbers
[10 replies] Last: this way is correct and this process can be multithreaded. another way... (by vickoza)
Program that takes a Sum of Products and generates the Sum of Minterms

Have this homework assignment and I seriously don't even know where to begin. Any sort of help will ...
[3 replies] Last: Can use anything as long as it works. Ok. Then, what features of the... (by m4ster r0shi)
check

hi every one "I want to help me to know where is the error in my programming" Q: Write a C++...
[5 replies] Last: now remove ( while loop ) thanks for all (by qayoomi)
Style Program-Error bringing it in

For some reason my string isn't working in my OpenFile function. I have put the whole program in jus...
[no replies]
November 2013 Pages: 12345... 46
  Archived months: [oct2013] [dec2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.