General C++ Programming - November 2017 (Page 14)

project

I have been stuck on this project for a week and I need a program written for it by tomorrow night. The objective of this project is to determine the appropr...
[4 replies] Last: enter number of phone lines - 4 cist of phone - $20 $15 for first gb e... (by maddyj98)
by keagw
COUT VS RETURN

Hi, I am trying to make a program and our schools autogravder doesn't like cout, rather it likes "return" so I have a statement like this: cout << sta...
[6 replies] Last: If start and word and end are of type string : return (start + word... (by Repeater)
problem diffusion limited aggregation

hi I need help, I have this code and I have to change it in a diffusion limited aggregation of radius r = 7, and the center is darker my code is: #include...
[no replies]
make an 2 dimensional array (like 6 *6) and then split it in 2 vertical slices in c++?

I would like to know how I can make a 2-dimensional array (6*6) and then split it to two vertical slices (and sometimes to change it into 3 vertical slices) and...
[6 replies] Last: Thanks @joinnin Done (by HAKAN FRED)
how to use MPI for 2d and 1d ?

Hello everyone: { = Thanks to lastchance} I would like to know how to use MPI in parallel processing. I would like to apply converting the 2d to 1d and vs....
[19 replies] Last: @lastchance Thanks alot. (by HAKAN FRED)
How to use MPI_Gatherv or MPI_Gather after ScatterV

Dear All: I found the code from: ref: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/7549316/mpi-partition-matrix-into-blocks/7587133#7587133 How we can also add the MPI...
[10 replies] Last: Thanks. You are right i should not put new topic in this forum. I will... (by HAKAN FRED)
Cant print out pattern

#include <iostream> using namespace std; void pattern(int n, int shift); int main() { int n; cout << "Please enter an integer that is a power of...
[1 reply] : if(n=2) should probably be if(n==2) What's the pattern rule? How ... (by Repeater)
Help with a class, again....

I have this class: class Horario { horpiece p ; public: void asignarl (horpiece p2 ){ p=p2; } horpiece obtener (int id)...
[2 replies] Last: Allright, thank you in advance, I will first try std::copy It.....WORK... (by Demrottens)
Sparse Matrix deteminant and inverse

Hi all , As in the previous post I'm implementing a sparse matrix using vecor<map<index2, valueType>> for saving resources inside the map there is only the inde...
[5 replies] Last: See if those links make sense. The Eigen/det relationship would take ... (by jonnin)
Inheritance CI/SI/fixedDeposit

Question : Consider a Base class as defined below: class fixDeposit { protected int accno; // account number protected double amount; // principal amount ...
[2 replies] Last: Yes, you are right. Thanks (by abcdef123)
Sparse Matrix class

Hi everybody ! I'm implementing a sparseMatrix class using vecor<map<index, type_value>> as container, i've implemented almost everything : here the interface ...
[2 replies] Last: I've prefer use this solution : template <class T> SparseMatrix<T> d... (by drudox84)
Error function may not be redeclared outsied of its class

Possessions.h class Possessions { private: Item *m_pRoot; public: Possessions(); // Class constructor ...
[2 replies] Last: I have made this mistake many times. It happens easily when copying th... (by Peter87)
Issues with points and char arrays.

I am attempting to build a wordcount program for a homework problem. When I run my program I get a segmentation fault(core dumped) printed to the terminal. ...
[1 reply] : Lookup strdup(), it'll save a few lines of prep code. You have to use... (by kbw)
by teeper
Randomly Generating String Length

I'm trying to randomly generate a series of letters from a character pool A-Z, but want the string length to vary every time I run the compiler. This is the ...
[10 replies] Last: @Duthomhas Will do!!! Lots of thanks :) (by teeper)
Need Help Overriding Virtual Function

I'm in the process of abstracting the transport used for queueing in the OSS project ZDB. I've built an inheritance diagram that looks like this: https://docs...
[6 replies] Last: Thanks for the additional context, goldenchicken, ne555, coder777. It... (by atrerus)
New to classes

I am programming a schedule and task manager, something like an agenda for me to use. I have this class here: class Horario { horpiece p ; public...
[2 replies] Last: thank you :) (by Demrottens)
need help shifting arrays!

I am supposed to shift the items in the array one place to the left. I also need to throw out the first element in the array and set the last element in the arr...
[no replies]
i need a little help for my assignment

i need help on the algorithm to write this program. please don't give me the code to solve the entire problem i just need the algorithm for the summation part.t...
[2 replies] Last: actually the 1,2,3,n-1,n are subscripts of a (by dozalee)
Output operator and ADL

Josuttis states the following about defining an O/P operator for a type defined in the std namespace ["The C++ Standard Library", 2nd Ed, pg 812] : Note that...
[7 replies] Last: OK. I was merely alluding to the fact that gunner's solution was simpl... (by SSteven)
by kopev
error LNK2019 on visual studio

hello everyone, I try to use md5 in c/c++, working with visual studio I've hard time figuring out these errors 1>main.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external ...
[10 replies] Last: The reason why the "unresolved symbol" error occurs is that the object... (by keskiverto)
November 2017 Pages: 1... 1213141516
  Archived months: [oct2017] [dec2017]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.