General C++ Programming - October 2012 (Page 2)

Can't read a binary file.

/* * main.cpp * * Created on: Oct 31, 2012 * Author: unkn0wn */ #include<iostream> #inc...
[4 replies] Last: well, in actual code i am using many dynamic data structures and some ... (by unkn00wn)
C++ modelling of axial turbocharger

HI, i am a student taking final year project in my university, my project title was C++ modelling of...
[2 replies] Last: Which bit of the programming are you having trouble with? (by Moschops)
Trouble with stringstream

I cant seem to figure out its syntax. I followed the cplusplus reference exactly and it wont work. ...
[3 replies] Last: Thank you. It works now. (by IWishIKnew)
by drew99
Properties of DES S-Box

Someone is able to explain to me the construction and operation of the DES S-Box, which from n input...
[2 replies] Last: If it isn't cross-posting, can someone remove "meganewbie" messages? T... (by drew99)
by drew99
Create an S-Box

Someone is able to explain to me the construction and operation of the DES S-Box, which from n input...
[5 replies] Last: If it isn't cross-posting, can someone remove "meganewbie" messages? T... (by drew99)
Multi-demential array in class

Hey everybody, im trying to initialize a multi-demential array in a class constructor - How would i ...
[9 replies] Last: You don't need to allocate an array to be able ot make 2D that is only... (by closed account o1vk4iN6)
OpenGL SB5 textures

In the OpenGL SB 5th edition, I managed to figure out how to make the first 4 chapters work, but whe...
[2 replies] Last: No, I just tried that and I still get the same error. (by ben1996123)
Need to simplify a code block

I have following code block for a tic-tac-toe's game. Please help me simplifying it. $ran=0; ...
[3 replies] Last: I will try it. Actually it is a php's code... (by gaurav gamer)
Understanding Hashing

Hey Guys Have an issue with a hashing problem, but there is one major concept that is beating me, h...
[2 replies] Last: One possibility is to hash "12001;G" etc as a string. Somewhat more e... (by JLBorges)
path segment

Hey, Ive been trying to work on this problem for at least a couple hours but still am not sure how t...
[4 replies] Last: I would also have a function IsDirection to test whether the direction... (by TheIdeasMan)
Program compiles but crashes

Im updating a previous lab assignment in which i have to use classes. I pretty much have everything...
[15 replies] Last: Here is a better way to quit out of something: bool Quit = false; ... (by TheIdeasMan)
Help with an array size defined by file?

I am working on a program that will read in a file. The first integer in the file will tell the use...
[10 replies] Last: That should work. Just remember to free() it when you no longer need i... (by Zhuge)
curl_easy_init() Segmentation fault

I have a class Libcurl which has a function Connect defined as : bool Libcurl::Connect(const...
[2 replies] Last: Great...thanks Moschops.... How could I miss that..:) (by anubhavjain346)
by mac193
Initialized problem

This is currently my program. When I try running it, it gives me an error telling me that "The varia...
[4 replies] Last: Nevermind, I figured it out. Thank you so much for the help on my lef... (by mac193)
by mac193
declaration (prototype) for void function

Please help!!!!! The program so far is /* TODO: Write the declaration (prototype) for void fu...
[2 replies] Last: Haha, I suppose I did deserve that. I should have specified, the firs... (by mac193)
I have been stuck on pdcurses for days

This may be challenging. I really, really need help on how to use pdcurses. I don't mean help wit...
[7 replies] Last: A lot of people have the same problem - they assume the default settin... (by LB)
really strange error I haven't seen before

Hey guys, So I'm working on making a finite state machine for an AI class at uni, and I have the ...
[12 replies] Last: haha, nice analogy, and thanks again :) (by SquishyChs)
System Restrictions

So I'm reading "The C++ Programming Language Third Edition", and in one of the exercises it asks wha...
[2 replies] Last: Alright thanks, think I got the general idea. (by Callum5042)
Reading file with multiple different delimiters

Hello everyone! I have a slight problem: I have a file called "testfile.txt" and inside is a line...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you so much cire! Just what i was looking for! You are officiall... (by Tikkunekku)
scrolling/animated menu possible?

Currently I am in the process of designing a platformer and was wondering if it is possible to recre...
[6 replies] Last: Well thank you for your advice =D Once i finish the project i shall ... (by programmeraie125)
October 2012 Pages: 1234... 50
  Archived months: [sep2012] [nov2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.