General C++ Programming - October 2012 (Page 46)

Array of structs

I'm trying to create a user-defined array using struct, create an array of contacts, and sort and se...
[13 replies] Last: Hey thank you desago. I have just been feeling brain dead lately and a... (by wyildcard)
Help with assignment. ( class, array, members)

A corporation has six divisions, each responsible for sales to different geographic locations. Desi...
[2 replies] Last: Thank You for replying... yes i did the static float corpSales, but i... (by juliani91)
by loredo
help comparing file input using getline()

I'm don't fully understand how im supposed to compare the two different files, i got the program to ...
[9 replies] Last: ...and this is why I hate responding to threads like this... because ... (by Duoas)
Neep help for an assignment please

Hey I need some help please. I have this code, it works somewhat fine, when i compile in the ter...
[8 replies] Last: I run this code and do not see any problem. #include <iostream> #inc... (by vlad from moscow)
by leoo
Run functions under what?

I downloaded some source codes that I compiled, and when I run it nothing happends, just a regular c...
[2 replies] Last: Okay, thanks, and I saw that my source files that I had downloaded had... (by leoo)
SDL Issues

Hi, I've been working through the lazyfoo tutorials for SDL and have been trying to make something ...
[9 replies] Last: You never set screen to point to anything. (by Peter87)
Problem using lambda function with std::for_each

Hi! I had tried to use a std::for_each for iterate through list elements. The problem is that I do ...
[1 reply] : It looks like that your compiler does not support lambda expressions. (by vlad from moscow)
error object returned from stl::map

Hi! I have the next code in which i put an object of class 'testclass' ( child class from 'objeto...
[3 replies] Last: Thaks for the answers. it works !! (by ShotoReapre)
OpenGL and VBO

Hey everyone, I got this code: #include <stdio.h> #include <GL/glew.h> #include <GLUT/glut.h> #inc...
[1 reply] : Bump (by Angeljruiz)
by blaa15
reading line by line from txt file

I am trying to read data from a .txt doc line by line with delimiters. we also have to populate a ve...
[9 replies] Last: Do it as you are already doing that is use endl to control the number ... (by vlad from moscow)
by amir22
I am getting an error on this. what Did I miss?

#include <iostream> #include <cmath> using namespace std; int main() { double L; double rate; in...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks very much for your help. (by amir22)
std::is_function fail!

Why this fails: #include <iostream> #include <type_traits> template <typename T> void foo...
[3 replies] Last: Would this work for you: #include <iostream> #include <type_traits> ... (by closed account z05DSL3A)
data file handling output problem

i made a txt file & added some text to it when i opened it from a c++ code to display the data, i...
[5 replies] Last: Looping on eof is almost always the wrong thing to do. file >> a; f... (by cire)
string

// Includes #include "stdafx.h" #include <iostream> #include <conio.h> #include <vector> #in...
[2 replies] Last: The integer value of a space is ' ' . A char (as denoted by the sing... (by doug4)
by Balrog
OpenGL Windows 7 error (window creation)

I've been working on an OpenGL project for several months, and recently ran into a problem after tra...
[6 replies] Last: If you think you do not have logical errors, run your program on a XP ... (by majidkamali1370)
cross platform software example c++

Hello, I am looking to create a small cross platform software using only c++ and i have no clue h...
[7 replies] Last: Thanks for all the info everyone. Really really appreciate it. I ha... (by babbarbhangoo)
Heap Corruption in C++

Hello Everyone, I have one socket client c++ program it has some heap corruption in that. i m not u...
[6 replies] Last: Dear Kbw, Thank for your reply. (by Gajananh999)
something wrong with bool true

Hi! I want to make my program return to the main menu when the user inputs "1" This is my code ...
[8 replies] Last: thanks rollie! problem solved! and now I have to solve my infinite loo... (by fahrishb)
by rollie
Boost for non-boost programmers - how to sell it?

I'm working at a small software shop, so my manager is open to suggestions for improvement. VC++ 201...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks for the ICU tip Duoas, appreciated! Looking for specifics to de... (by rollie)
by Tomdub
Help With Converting Digits Or Symbols Into Numbers

Hey all, I'm a little confused on the proper method for converting symbols and what not into numb...
[1 reply] : cin.getline() cin.ignore() http://www.cplusplus.com/reference/string/... (by TheJJJunk)
October 2012 Pages: 1... 4445464748... 50
  Archived months: [sep2012] [nov2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.