General C++ Programming - October 2012 (Page 50)

having some trouble with online class problem

I have a problem for my online class and cant get help from my instructor. Im completely lost on where to start here is the problem. I appreciate any help even ...
[1 reply] : I just have no clue where to start i can open the file and write to f... (by clanmjc)
Efficient if nesting.

Hello, My current project uses a MAX Heap to keep a number of things organized. It's a simple Binary Heap (implemented as an array), mainly using: -Insert(NODE...
[6 replies] Last: The way I drew my decision table made it seem like nesting. Thanks for... (by Gaminic)
alphabetical order

// Includes #include "stdafx.h" #include <iostream> #include <conio.h> #include <string.h> #include <string> using namespace std; // Prototypes voi...
[3 replies] Last: That's because the closing bracket ) was added to the link, i edited m... (by AleaIactaEst)
Random Looping

I am trying to find a random number in between two variables that the user inputs max and min.I need to do this ten times. I seem to be having trouble. Any poin...
[1 reply] : (high - low + 1) = double you cannot apply mod [%] operator on non ... (by SIK)
switch within switch HELP :(

Hi i have a problem when i am using switch within switch can u help me please?? :) so heres my code #include <iostream> #include <conio.h> #includ...
[4 replies] Last: and then?? what should i do next? (by angelo levantino)
pragma data_seg

Ive seen this for the first time in some dll: #pragma data_seg (".HookSection") // Shared instance for all processes. HHOOK hHook = NULL; #pragma da...
[1 reply] : Look at this: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/thfhx4st%28v=vs... (by coder777)
by JJ123
passing arguments

hello, So i have a program A that is sending a string to a another program B and uses that string and pass a string back to the program A. The code: Program ...
[5 replies] Last: I don't program IPC code very often. If you are using Linux, here is ... (by doug4)
function problem in structure

the programme is nOt compiling ..........the main problem is with functions!!!! have a Look......here is the code : #include<iostream> #include<conio....
[4 replies] Last: @bilmilk Please read the post carefully before replying otherwise peop... (by Raman009)
swapping the values of a vector , so that it has unique values.

Hello , I have a vector which stores positions . CRectangle *_final_positions;// CRectangle is a simple rectangle(x,y,w,h) vector<CRectang...
[1 reply] : Hi, there is an stl function called random_shuffle which does what you... (by ljs)
Complex No: Input from user

I am writing a programme for my circuit class that can find determinent of complex no. 3x3 matrix. for it i want complex input from user.. How to achieve.. I d...
[7 replies] Last: @Raman00: thanks.. works. (by asad393)
by krow
How can I improve my code?

Hello, The following program compiles and it does just what I need. What I'd like to know is if there's anything (I mean "anything") in the code that could b...
[6 replies] Last: Guys, thank you for your comments, they're all useful. I was sure some... (by krow)
plz some 1 help me i stuck in this code

//heder file??test.h #ifndef TEST_H #define TEST_H #include "stdafx.h" class test { public: char a ,b ; int i,len; void readdata(void); void writedata(void); vo...
[6 replies] Last: void test::revarray() { for(i=len-1;i>=0;i--) { b[len - i%len - 1]... (by raghvendra26)
Having trouble with Constructor

Hi All, I can't seem to understand why I am getting this error for the embedded code: Error 2 error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ do...
[1 reply] : You have written the name of the constructor function the wrong way. I... (by AleaIactaEst)
Sorting a Vector of Class Object

I am trying to do a selection sort with a vector passed as a reference and compare different vector object elements. Is this possible? The error I'm getting is...
[2 replies] Last: Add the following to your Order class. This will allow line 93 to wor... (by Stewbond)
C++ help!!! If else statements?

Properly code a C++ if statement using one or more logical operators that connects two or more relational expressions into a compound expression to print the me...
[2 replies] Last: if(Question.IsStraightFromTextbook()) { std::cout<<"Have you ev... (by Angeljruiz)
multithreading on client side not working

Hello frnds, I have implemented client server arch. wherein I have implemented multithreading on server. This is working perfectly well. But I was unable to ch...
[1 reply] : Plz reply as soon as possible...I am stuck since yest.. 1 or 2 threads... (by aditi88)
by MAQAH
Pointers

int *p is a pointer of an int type , int m=20 ; whats the difference between p=m,*p=m and p=&m ? are they same ?
[2 replies] Last: In addition to what pogrady said, even though your last two statements... (by Betray1st)
by MAQAH
Stacks and Queues

The question is about a basic concept , Why cant we use the variable s rather than using maxSize . Queue::Queue(int s) // constructor { ...
[3 replies] Last: [quote=Ahamed Huzaim] "Why cant we use the variable s rather than us... (by closed account zb0S216C)
Need help pushingback a vector of class object

I am trying to implement a vector of a class that when certain inputs from the user are keyed in, elements are assigned via a member function while simultaneous...
[2 replies] Last: orders.push_back(orders ); Looks like you are trying to use an orde... (by closed account o1vk4iN6)
October 2012 Pages: 1... 484950
  Archived months: [sep2012] [nov2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.