General C++ Programming - October 2012 (Page 7)

ARRAY Help

hello everyone I am currently working on a project involving multidimensional arrays. The problem is...
[10 replies] Last: lol awesome thanks man im gonna use that to mess with my friends in co... (by gsizzle10)
Pass By Value C++

Here is the code for understanding Pass By Value... copy the whole code and run in DEV C++ its easy...
[4 replies] Last: Actually, passing by reference is way easier to understand like this: ... (by jumper007)
need help with Lottery program

I'm new to C++ and need help. I need to write a program to simulate Lottery. need an array named win...
[11 replies] Last: Videos would help me the most since I'm more of a visual/audio learne... (by homeMom)
CreateDirectory function

I'm using the CreateDirectory function: BOOL WINAPI CreateDirectory( _In_ LPCTSTR lpPathN...
[3 replies] Last: Hmm, alas, I don't know what is wrong. What do the error codes say? S... (by Duoas)
by Nobun
Pointer Question: recursive search inside byte array

Hi all. First of all sorry for this long post, but I try to explain the question at best. I have a ...
[2 replies] Last: This is a common CS problem. Is this homework? (If it is I'll try to h... (by Duoas)
public class member

I am trying to send some variable into a public class member. I have 3 variables say x, y ,z. I w...
[3 replies] Last: sınıf is a class. sınıf1 is an object. When you pass an object to ... (by Peter87)
Calculator performs basic arithmetic and uses variables

I have a working calculator , token and a balanced parentheses file. this is my calc.cc file #in...
[3 replies] Last: You will have to write it yourself, in your code. (by closed account 9y8C5Di1)
Comfuse qsort function

qsort has this format: void qsort ( void * base, size_t num, size_t size, compare) and these are...
[2 replies] Last: http://cplusplus.com/faq/sequences/sequencing/sort-stuff/#c (by Duoas)
structures functions

Corporate Data Sales Write a program that uses a structure named CorpData to store the following ...
[6 replies] Last: You seem to have changed so much between the first and second versions... (by kbw)
Ouput to text file as a paragraph instead of vertical and horizontal line?

I'm writing a program that get integers from a text file and ouputs it to another but when i ouput i...
[1 reply] : You will want to count how many times you output a number and print an... (by IceThatJaw)
PLEASE help with this program!

Please help with the following program (I am totally unprepared for this class and have no idea wher...
[1 reply] : The issue here isn't programming; it's problem-solving. You need to s... (by Moschops)
by BandK
string question :/

I have string example = "something" How to add to this variable example 10 blank spaces? This woul...
[5 replies] Last: Yes..Thank you :) (by BandK)
file program

Program to read name,age and phne nmbr of 5 person from a file and to display detailed information o...
[2 replies] Last: I would first create a Person class. If you want to use this approach ... (by IceThatJaw)
Do/While Loop not working

Can someone help me understand why this do/while loop isn't working. I want it to stop when at least...
[2 replies] Last: Worked! Thanks a lot (by johnhisenburg)
by BandK
2d string array

I have 2d string array named X . If i put in X text how to check that in X is text... examp...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you :) (by BandK)
by BandK
char array...easy question :/

I have char example ; in this char is some text of lenght 8. How to put behind this text 10 empt...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you :) (by BandK)
Fstream: Returning even integers to txt?

I'm writing a program that returns the even integers from a txt file containing even and odd intgers...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you! I figured it out later but thank you for the reply. (by rvbplayer123)
Prime Number using while loop only

I have to write a program to find "1" to "n" prime numbers using while loop. "n" is the number ente...
[13 replies] Last: @TheIdeasMan yeah i accedently made the 'perfect squares' one :P , my... (by brandonator)
Database Problem (Should be Simple)

Hi everyone. I have little idea how databases are usually done, but I figured I'd try to write an ad...
[8 replies] Last: It does, I initially didn't see the default since you had it in the d... (by naraku9333)
My function is not working properly, please help

I'm currently in a predicament where i'm trying to get the program to test if the user picked fire, ...
[5 replies] Last: yes that would fail because it would miss the fourth statement Alx101,... (by brandonator)
October 2012 Pages: 1... 56789... 50
  Archived months: [sep2012] [nov2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.