General C++ Programming - October 2013 (Page 4)

by Ceset
SDL_PollEvent(&event)

hi i m having problems with it. yes unless i make an input game waits for an input which sucks. i made many researches but neither i find how to fix it nor ho...
[7 replies] Last: haha yeah. (by Ceset)
beginner array help

create a program that will ask the user to input 10 integers of an array the program must write the index of the greatest element of the array target output ...
[3 replies] Last: The same way you're writing into the integer array at each step of you... (by Albatross)
Help with getting full sentence to input

#include <iostream> #include <string> #include <istream> using namespace std; void caeser(int shift); void rev_caeser(int shift); int main() { ...
[1 reply] : getline(cin, input); (by closed account Dy7SLyTq)
by Tang87
Help with a customer id program

I need a program to run that will accept an input for user id. It will take the customer input and capitalize the letters, and return invalid id with the user ...
[3 replies] Last: Anyone? (by Tang87)
by naysa
converting month number to month name using exception classes

program that prompts the user to enter a person’s date of birth in numeric form such as 8-27-1980.The program then outputs the date of birth in the form: aug...
[1 reply] : http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/exceptions/ (by mutexe)
by Ed96
Loop a set number of times.

I have been trying to make a program that asks for username and password, and if it is wrong it will loop back to the top. But i only want it to loop a set numb...
[4 replies] Last: Okey, I got it right now. Thank you guys! (by Ed96)
Help with a pointer to an array

Here's the code: #include <iostream> using namespace std; void Increase_Array_Elements(int* const pArray, const int size); void Display_Array(const int...
[14 replies] Last: Yeah i guess you're right, sorry for misunderstanding you, all of you.... (by Uk Marine)
wrong output

So im almost done with this code and i cant get this final question whenever i output the amount of money it becomes really high or really low but its suppo...
[5 replies] Last: break statement breaks out of the innermost conditional, generally us... (by closed account 3qX21hU5)
Illegal use of floating point???

I have to code a program to calculate magnetization and strain. I have everything working except for the "INPUT LOAD"(bold lines). It returns as an illegal use ...
[1 reply] : double v = {0,1,2,3,4,5}; v[3.141592] //¿what is this supposed to r... (by ne555)
Help

A divisor, also called a factor, of a number is a number which divides that number completely (such that there is no remainder). You are required to write a p...
[1 reply] : If a project is overwhelming... just break it into smaller steps and d... (by Disch)
MySQL and C++ lib error

1. I downloaded win installer 2. installed "FULL" version 3. added programfiles/mysql/include dir 4. added programfiles/mysql/lib dir 5. linked "libmysql.lib" ...
[2 replies] Last: anyone? (by mekkatorqu)
a problem for a princess

princess has to run out of a maze and we have to tell the total number of unique ways in which she can come out of the maze. she has to go from 0,0 to n,n //n f...
[1 reply] : Let me guess: have you discussed graphs and DFS on your course? (by keskiverto)
How can I show this output on screen?

I want to write a program that makes this output to appear on screen using for-loop : 0 0 1 2 3 4 5 1 ...
[11 replies] Last: Okay. My problem is solved. Thanks man. Have a nice day! (by Silver Falcon)
Finite State Machine Confusion

class Chara { public: Chara(int x,int y) : m_x(x), m_y(y) {} void patrol(); void run(); void attack(); void update(){ switch( m_state ){ ...
[11 replies] Last: so <functional> can handle function object... and bind can change para... (by rmxhaha)
program to pick a random name from a file with list of names

Hi, I just recently started looking into C++ programming so I don't know much. I was wondering is it possible to write a program to pick a random name from a...
[6 replies] Last: > I tried running the program but doesn't compile. http://coliru.stac... (by JLBorges)
Help on classes please

Hi, so i was wondering if so far this is right? i made a header file so far #ifndef STUDENTTESTSCORES_H #define STUDENTTESTSCORES_H #include <string> ...
[1 reply] : There are a couple of problems with your code. 1) Unlearn using na... (by Catfish4)
GCC: "no known conversion from someClass to someClass&"

Hi, could you please help me understand this error message? I have a function taking an object of some class by reference, and it gives me this error message wh...
[2 replies] Last: hi, thanks for the quick reply. I've actually written a series of over... (by wenqiwei)
A program to find all pair of numbers between 0 and N that equal K

int main() { int a=0, c, d, N, K; bool stopBool = 0; cin >> N >> K; c = N; while (1) { if (N-c ==K) { a++; } ...
[2 replies] Last: I think the question is the number of pairs of numbers whose differenc... (by abhishekm71)
assignment help please

I have to make a four state machine and I don't know how. My teacher handed is the assignment without showing us an example.... it doesn't have to do anything e...
[3 replies] Last: this may help http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14676709/c-code-for-s... (by GokuK97)
Determining value after loop is executed??!!

Can somebody show me how to do this with steps? not understanding it, i have a test tomorrow!! Determine the value in total after each of the following loops i...
[1 reply] : #include <iostream> using namespace std; int main() { int total... (by AeonFlux1212)
October 2013 Pages: 123456... 46
  Archived months: [sep2013] [nov2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.