General C++ Programming - October 2013 (Page 5)

witre a code that produce this output

the output is String 1 for this object is: String 2 for this object is: There is no permutation. String 1 for this object is: String 2 for this o...
[5 replies] Last: im trying to write the code from the output (by GokuK97)
Help Please

Dont know how to replace each letter as s number can someone help me ... this is the question i was given ... In cryptarithmetic puzzles, mathematical equati...
[13 replies] Last: @scardoso You're welcome! If you consider all OK please mark this... (by condor)
ifstream & ofstream

1.Suppose that infile is an ifstream variable and employee.dat is a file that contains employees' information. Write the C++ statement that opens this file usin...
[1 reply] : #include <iostream> #include <fstream> using namespace std; int mai... (by AeonFlux1212)
by Juicej
Outputting by specific time

Hi, i'm new to C++, i was given an assignment to create a simple program for traffic control. i'm trying to find out how should i output data at a specific time...
[10 replies] Last: thanks much everyone for your help (by Juicej)
by San007
sorting array C++

Use functional decomposition to calculate the statistic for a set of 30 data scores (integers between 1 to 100), that will generated randomly. Find: MAX,MIN,...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks for the help. instead of for loop, i do do-while loop and it wo... (by San007)
Reading variables from input.

https://github.com/Metalhead33/Faulty-code./blob/master/.thecode.cpp Here is the code. While reading text and printing it on the screen is something I can d...
[no replies]
Error C2660

Hey guys, I'm taking my first programming class, and we're working with sub programs. Sorry that this will look kind of sloppy, but I'm just trying to get it to...
[2 replies] Last: I see what I needed to do. I'm still kind of new with reference parame... (by Koolcowman)
fix encode

Can anyone please help me fix this program #include <string> #include <vector> #include <iostream> using namespace std; class Code { public: Co...
[12 replies] Last: #include <string> #include <vector> #include <iostream> using namespa... (by elhamalz)
NEED HELPim trying to compile and run but it wont let me

im trying to get the output as shown below after the main function but it wont let me can someone help me do the main function so that i can get the same o...
[8 replies] Last: @MileyBoy i need help on viewing my code and help on the output of thi... (by GokuK97)
need help with determining typeid

so im writing a lexer and i want to be able to pass it one of the following to the constructor: 1) vector<vector<string>> for the contents of multiple files 2...
[1 reply] : http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/general/113904/#msg622073 (by ne555)
Creating a preorder traversal tree for xml element tags

Hi guys, I have a program that reads a given XML file. It parses the file and picks out the element opening and closing tags and places them into vectors. My...
[no replies]
by Ceset
which one

hi guys i currently working on my game framework which uses SDL2 and maybe i will advance it to game engine in time i dont know. ok. here i come across a seri...
[no replies]
by Ed96
Need help looping my switch.

Hi, I've been trying to make a program where you have to log in with username and password, to be able to use a calculator, made with a switch function. What I ...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you sir! (by Ed96)
Need help with my assignment

Here is what I have been asked to do: a)Create a Document class to load the text document in memory. For this purpose the constructor of the class is in char...
[no replies]
This one should be easy... just need help with interest formula.

I created the "banking program" below, I just need help calculating additional interest. Interest is automatically added into the balance if they choose over 1...
[3 replies] Last: Can you explain what does "additionnal interest" refers too in the rea... (by AeonFlux1212)
a question and possibly found a bug

so im writing some code and as is my style, i put prototypes at the beginning to use functions after main. why does the Str2Int have to be used before main and ...
[11 replies] Last: these are the errors im getting: dtscode@dtscode-Latitude-E6410:~/De... (by closed account Dy7SLyTq)
Need help adding a linked list to the beginning of a new one

My objective is to: 1. Create a linked list 0-14 (done) 2. Remove the first element (done) 3. Remove the last element (done) 4. Add another linked list of 0-9 ...
[no replies]
C++ Web services

Hello, This is my first time posting in here and i hope you guys will be able to help me out. I built a system using Embarcadero XE2 and now I have to "int...
[no replies]
Printing command output

Hello, everybody. I'm trying to print the output of a command through system() but appearantly my variable has a null value. Heres my code: #include <i...
[no replies]
how can i set my c++ console window size.

can i make my c++ application to open in a specific sized console window. I want to open my project in n a bigger screen so that all my output is visible. is t...
[6 replies] Last: I am not to familiar with *nix specific programming but I assume there... (by closed account 3qX21hU5)
October 2013 Pages: 1... 34567... 46
  Archived months: [sep2013] [nov2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.