General C++ Programming - October 2015

by guru23
Printing numbers 1-n using a function

Hello everyone, What's reason behind why I can't print out numbers from 1-n in this program? #include <iostream> using namespace std; void print_ou...
[2 replies] Last: Oh, wow. I should've known that. Thanks a lot! (by guru23)
customized vector: o(1) deletion

Is it somewhere implemented customized vectior container with o(1) deletion operation and invalidation of only of last and end iterators?
[6 replies] Last: I've been spending too much time with Python lately, I guess. ;) (by cire)
What is the purpose of using public fields in abstract classes?

Why not put all members under protected and private only? For example: class Shape { public: void draw() const; virtual void move(int dx, int dy); void set_...
[4 replies] Last: It won't compile because draw() is private. In my example I was aski... (by cire)
by AcarX
File Corrupted Error

Hello there. Some of you may have seen this error before. "File corrupted!. This program has been manipulated and maybe it's infected by a virus or cracked. Thi...
[2 replies] Last: I'm trying to get rid of a function call alongside with the parameters... (by AcarX)
Big integer calculator for Quotient function with vector

I would like to ask a question. I were coding Big integer calculator for Quotient function with vector in C++. First, in compquient Function. for (k = quotien...
[2 replies] Last: I can't debug and how to fix here! Hi, Why can't you debug? One sh... (by TheIdeasMan)
by Rehmat
Need urgent help

Assalam-o-Alaikum! Seniors i need help for a program that after running ask for an input and when i write as an input in one line 2+3= or different operators...
[no replies]
std::pow with int exponent

It seems that an argument for the exponent is cast to double in this function. Does that mean it will do a binomial expansion as might be expected for an irrati...
[4 replies] Last: All right, thanks again for your always outstanding answers :+D (by TheIdeasMan)
how to empty the linked list after union operation

hi, my union operation function should empty out the two lists from the parameter after the operation and have to handle when one of the list is the current...
[2 replies] Last: I think I can just call the makeEmpty function, but I get pointer bein... (by djhyun0001)
For loop is not working

hello there, I need help implementing a for loop. I am trying to generate multiple Diffrent tickets, so far it generates tickets but they are all the same ! ...
[17 replies] Last: alright, thanks. (by sofi45611)
I know I am bad, can I get some help?

I have to build program to generate seating plan for an exam. The program should read three numbers . The first number is the number of students, the number of ...
[3 replies] Last: First... on the right side of the box you are typing in is a picture m... (by pearlyman)
Help plz!!

I would like to output an array on seating plan with input no of student, rows, seats per rows,, but the array is not working !! as there is one row for all st...
[4 replies] Last: for step 1 n 2 I will cin>> number of students>> the number of rows... (by redvelvet)
by G2x
wrote in C++

z = a mod 10 a = a div 10 y = a mod 10 x = a div 10 print xyz **assumptions** q= 352 z= 2 a= 35 y = 5 x = 3
[7 replies] Last: Well done! Don't forget this site has tutorials too! (by closed account 48T7M4Gy)
help

Hi everyone! can anyone helps me on this lab on c++ programming. You are to write a function int readDouble (double x ) which will read (at most 50 ) doubl...
[5 replies] Last: Hey bodyguard... I don't mean to offend, or be rude. Dude... You h... (by pearlyman)
cin

what is the function of get.cin and how to use it?
[2 replies] Last: See http://www.cplusplus.com/reference/istream/istream/get/ (by TwilightSpectre)
Trying to make a function work.

I have to create a minesweeper-like game for an assignment for class. I have to create multiple functions to accomplish this but I'm stuck on one. I have to tak...
[1 reply] : You won't want to hear this, but the right direction would be to suppl... (by pearlyman)
Method call sequence visualization

Hello everyone, Recently I've got a task to refactor some existing c++ code and I wonder if there is a tool which can visualize method call sequences for each ...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks) (by Diredko)
by shefaa
hospital billing system

In this exercise, you will design various classes and write a program to computerize the billing system of a hospital. 1. Design the class doctorType, inherite...
[no replies]
MIDI library for Win32 Console App?

Hey all :) I'm currently writing a simple Win32 Console app (have to use console as its a uni assignment) and was wondering if I can use a MIDI library with ...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you :) i'll look into further. I've posted a few questions on th... (by hardwired)
2nd sin

Hey guys, so today i came across this little problem. I cant figure out, wich function is 2nd sin. for example, if we have the angle, thats fine, we can just u...
[4 replies] Last: @Duoas Yeah, thanks for the breaf explanation! Yeah, i multiplied my r... (by matkenis)
by cole1
Iterators and Struct

Hello, A.is there a problem with this handling of this struct ? struct Node { list<Node *> sons; string value; Node(string v);//Constructo...
[7 replies] Last: struct Node { list<Node *> sons; string value; Node(string v);//Const... (by dhayden)
October 2015 Pages: 123... 27
  Archived months: [sep2015] [nov2015]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.