General C++ Programming - October 2017 (Page 15)

Finding

Need help finding the basic operations and analyzing this program. Do I count the *= as the basic ...
[17 replies] Last: Here is what I have so far: (by closed account Sz6592yv)
Programming

int main() { int x; cout << " Please choose betwee...
[3 replies] Last: Thankyou so much ! I find it really helpful :) (by programnick)
by EgorV
enumerations class

Hello, How I can declare the enumeration class as an interface and a realization in this situation:...
[4 replies] Last: The MicVisStudio out to me: there is an error, but now I looked at my ... (by EgorVv)
algorithm to code help

function FIND SHORTEST PATH(Grid world) q<-new Queue; s<-new Stack; Initialise a Distance arr...
[2 replies] Last: ohk i won't do it (by Teballo)
by Rob85
How to Search for a File Online

Hello, I am trying to create a program to locate a file on the internet in C++. I have not idea h...
[no replies]
Help please

Please help me with this, it is supposed to find all roots of a quadratic formula. I can't get it to...
[3 replies] Last: @Brandon Stick with one and only one thread if its about the same prog... (by closed account 48T7M4Gy)
Quadratic Equation Imaginary Roots

Hello, my professor is wanting us to make a program that calculatates the quadratic equation. Howeve...
[6 replies] Last: Too easy, I'm glad to help you out. Enjoy the scene from the train whi... (by closed account 48T7M4Gy)
Help Please

I keep getting the result of nan for the x1 and x2 values, can someone please tell me what i'm doing...
[6 replies] Last: http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/general/222488/ DUPLICATE (by closed account 48T7M4Gy)
need help with my merge sort code!

#include <iostream> #include <algorithm> using namespace std; void merge_sort_array(int* v, int l...
[3 replies] Last: Please use code tags. <> in the toolbox on the right. As a tip, for c... (by closed account 48T7M4Gy)
Multiple if or if/else statement with only one cout

I cannot figure out how to write this without using multiple cout statements for the output of the l...
[18 replies] Last: Or if you want to test it this way of doing it by cascading from the t... (by closed account 48T7M4Gy)
Making a gui binary calculator

I'm trying to make a binary calculator that can only use 0's and 1's using QT and visual studio. Onl...
[2 replies] Last: Gotchu, figured the only way was to keep it as a string. Thanks for th... (by doctterdre)
assingment operator

can any one plz tell me the program of assignment operators?
[3 replies] Last: http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/operators/ (by closed account 48T7M4Gy)
Printing 2D dynamic array from file

Hi everyone, I'm working on an assignment that is required to use a 2D array to store data from a te...
[5 replies] Last: Nevermind about the 4 extra lines, I forgot about that extra cout << e... (by Rodr1697)
How can I make members point to other members in a class?

I'm trying to build a simple virtual machine. I have a couple 8 bit registers that can also be acces...
[3 replies] Last: #include <cstdint> #include <iomanip> #include <iostream> #define I... (by Duthomhas)
string header

I'm able to use all the string functionality in my program even though I have not declared #include ...
[4 replies] Last: [quote=JLBorges] if we include the header <fstream>, we get (at least)... (by Cubbi)
Array of Pointer - 2

Please explain the difference in the output of 2 programs cout<<branch in Program 1 gives output ...
[1 reply] : *branch points to the beginning of your string instead of the whole... (by Jareth)
help

Input: - the number of office supply items requested by our department for the Fall semester 2016 ...
[1 reply] : Hints: // Input: // - the number of office supply items requested b... (by Enoizat)
by CPSC23
While loop help

My instructor asked: Your job is to create a program that takes, from keyboard input: 1. The numb...
[1 reply] : Duplicated post: http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/beginner/222484/ (by Enoizat)
Reading from a file and storing into an array

Hi, everyone I could really use your help. I have this text file 1x+1y+1z=5 2x+3y+5z=8 4x+0y+5z=2 ...
[1 reply] : “It's not working” == it will not compile. Crank up your compiler ... (by Duthomhas)
October 2017 Pages: 1... 1314151617
  Archived months: [sep2017] [nov2017]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.