General C++ Programming - October 2017 (Page 16)

by slei
Good way to learn x86-64 Assemlby

Hey, Does anyone know a good book,pdf,website to learn modern x86-64 assembly? For me it's currentl...
[13 replies] Last: disassembly is another story from writing and tuning your own. the be... (by jonnin)
using cin in coliru

It is possible to use cin with the ideone online compiler, since it offers a separate test area for ...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks for the reply. Incidentally, coliru Help has provided an examp... (by SSteven)
read() function output

read() is an unformatted Input function. Please consider the following program: #include <i...
[3 replies] Last: Yes, this is the correct explanation. I've tried the following versio... (by SSteven)
How to print a triangle using user-defined coordinates?

I have to write a program that takes three sets of user-given coordinates (x1, y1), (x2, y2), (x3, y...
[12 replies] Last: user-given coordinates (x1, y1), (x2, y2), (x3, y3) and prints a righ... (by keskiverto)
How to improve my small class ?

Hello, I'm not really beginner in C++ but I don't know everything yet... And it's my first try at wr...
[9 replies] Last: Thanks (by Thomas1965)
File IO

Hey guys I have this file that i need to display. 10 1 1000.25 2 55.25 3 9999.99 4 33.45 ...
[3 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include <fstream> #include <iomanip> #include <c... (by lastchance)
by sistux
Is there any code for a backdoor-network-console

Hello everybody! For my c++ program I need some kind of backdoor network console. Can somebody p...
[4 replies] Last: I mean, for my c++ program I need some kind of backdoor network consol... (by sistux)
Whats wrong with my code ?

So I am supposed to write a code where the user inputs the population and growth rate in percentage/...
[2 replies] Last: Im sorry, this is my first post here, I did not know about the code ta... (by mohdkharsa)
by prog98
inheritance

ive written the code as required but im confused at this ques" In main, create object of “ITManag...
[1 reply] : http://en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/language/initializer_list (by keskiverto)
Insertion Sorting

I literally don't understand anything about coding in C++ (I'm new to coding in general, and my prof...
[4 replies] Last: Agreed about his seeing an array, loop, function, etc. It’s still fi... (by Duthomhas)
Coding Help (Euclidean Division)

I literally don't understand anything about coding in C++ (I'm new to coding in general, and my prof...
[1 reply] : This one is easier and you should probably work on it before the sort.... (by jonnin)
Input stream's get function doesn't wait for input

The following program tests the standard input stream's get(c) unformatted I/P function: #incl...
[9 replies] Last: Not sure that's the right solution. What happens if you change main(... (by Chervil)
Need Code Help

Hello Guys, I am trying to write a code that lets me input an infinite amount of numbers and save th...
[2 replies] Last: Duplicate post: http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/beginner/222379/ Plea... (by MikeyBoy)
I need help coding a function that counts the amount of times a sequence occurs in a gnome?

am having issues in c++ trying to have a command count the number of occurrences. I am tasked to d...
[4 replies] Last: Take your g(e)nome (sorry, I saw the same as @Duthomas!) string and nu... (by lastchance)
Tokenizing a string array.

Hello, everyone. I need some help parsing a string array. I have a file that has equations stored in...
[1 reply] : You could use a stringstream to parse the contents of the string. A... (by Chervil)
by dkaip
Access functions between friend classes

I have the following code. I don't understand why i don’t have access to functions and members of ...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you very much. Jim. (by dkaip)
asas

asd
[3 replies] Last: gfa (by closed account 9EU9z8AR)
Weird counting system (1,2)

So i've got a problem from a computer science class. I can't figure out the algorithm. Basically it ...
[22 replies] Last: LOL, Nice! (by Duthomhas)
Program not removing punctuation correctly!

I am trying to write function that takes two string parameters- sentence and punctuation and returns...
[3 replies] Last: From the problem description -- that you need to solve the problem wit... (by andywestken)
Program not completing all the function calls.

My code is as follows: #include <iostream> #include <string> using namespace std; /* Compares tw...
[2 replies] Last: Those kind of errors can be detected early when you develop correctly ... (by benhart)
October 2017 Pages: 1... 14151617
  Archived months: [sep2017] [nov2017]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.