General C++ Programming - October 2017 (Page 2)

Files in c++
Hi guys, I want to make a programme in which I want the programme to read from the file edit it usi...
[1 reply] : What have you done so far? What, specifically, are you having trouble... (by MikeyBoy)
I need help with the total.
Hey, guys I need help trying to total these three columns individually. Thank you. #incl...
[1 reply] : duplicate: Don't do ... (by TheIdeasMan)
[3 replies] Last: int numberCourseworks = 0; Module *module = new Module("<< OO Program... (by TheIdeasMan)
Find length of every word.
While bored of DBs and Oracle started practicing C++. Here is the problem: It's requested, they ...
[4 replies] Last: > accessing char arrays using loops seems to be the best way in c++ U... (by JLBorges)
Need help on a painter program
So I wrote this program in visual studio that has you input number of rooms and the sqft of walls fo...
[5 replies] Last: I think you should give it some more thought. Hint: What can the progr... (by verdantgale)
for C Programming help
Write a C program that allow the user to enter his age and the program will print the associated age...
[2 replies] Last: ok thank you (by ahoudali)
[1 reply] : You probably want to use nested for loops. (by Peter87)
help exam, spot black
hi, i need help! I have to write a program in C ++ with allegro and I don't know where to start. The...
[6 replies] Last: my code #include <allegro> #include <vector> #include <algorithm> #... (by sissi175)
Why is typename not needed always?
Hi, I have this doubt: why is typename required in some cases and not in all? For example, it ...
[6 replies] Last: Couldn't be explained any better JLBorges!! Much appreciated as alway... (by JUAN DENT)
Anyone? Please
[1 reply] : Show what you've tried yourself first (by gunnerfunner)
by Murozo
C++ Türk Bayrağı (türk Flag) program
[no replies]
filling a three-value tuple with contents from file
I have this file: Afghanistan,Afghan afghani,AFN Akrotiri and Dhekelia,European euro,EUR Aland I...
[8 replies] Last: So it in this case, it's better to use the operator && . By the wa... (by DragonOsman)
C++ class
I'm am taking a c++ class as a beginner. I know its a simple program. . Create a vector called myVe...
[1 reply] : Create a vector called myVector, that will have 100 components of typ... (by Repeater)
while loop average grade program **PLZ HELP**
Create a program to continually input grades from the user. Exit the loop when the user types a grad...
[1 reply] : Please note that this is not a homework site. We won't do your homewor... (by keskiverto)
smth wrong
I am using DEV-C++ on my windows PC; When i try to run this simple program, it says ( iostream: N...
[7 replies] Last: Currently trying to do something that involves data files. As in, cre... (by Chervil)
by Hengry
Using C++ to changes bytes of assembly instructions
Given as set of assembly instructions I have to change the bytes so that the binary file would accep...
[1 reply] : I Dunno; the way we always used to hack old games that had stupid secu... (by jonnin)
by Jsmo10
Help with Assignment
Here is a general overview of my assignment: Description: In this assignment, you will write a pro...
[no replies]
by BNv1
Simple Array Name Storage Program: Search / Remove Functions not working
Novice C++ User trying to make a simple program to practice arrays that saves 5 names to an array an...
[1 reply] : provide an example input/output `removeName()' does replace the matchi... (by ne555)
by Jakjam
Array & Pointer Issue
I need to write a program that averages user-entered test scores, assembles them in ascending order,...
[no replies]
Help with Homework
Create a program has a class called calculator, which contains four functions: ▪ Addition ▪ Su...
[3 replies] Last: The instructions begin: Create a class called calculator Do that. ... (by Repeater)
October 2017 Pages: 1234... 17
  Archived months: [sep2017] [nov2017]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.