General C++ Programming - October 2017 (Page 2)

Need help on a painter program

So I wrote this program in visual studio that has you input number of rooms and the sqft of walls for those rooms and then it tells you the cost and hours it wi...
[5 replies] Last: I think you should give it some more thought. Hint: What can the progr... (by verdantgale)
for C Programming help

Write a C program that allow the user to enter his age and the program will print the associated age letter. Baby = 0 - 3 Child = ...
[2 replies] Last: ok thank you (by ahoudali)
Nee

[1 reply] : You probably want to use nested for loops. (by Peter87)
help exam, spot black

hi, i need help! I have to write a program in C ++ with allegro and I don't know where to start. The exam consists of the random evolution of a black spot in th...
[6 replies] Last: my code #include <allegro> #include <vector> #include <algorithm> #... (by sissi175)
Why is typename not needed always?

Hi, I have this doubt: why is typename required in some cases and not in all? For example, it is required in code like: template<int Index, typename...
[6 replies] Last: Couldn't be explained any better JLBorges!! Much appreciated as alway... (by JUAN DENT)
Anyone? Please

[1 reply] : Show what you've tried yourself first (by gunnerfunner)
by Murozo
C++ Türk Bayrağı (türk Flag) program

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOGIpEFewQQ&feature
[no replies]
filling a three-value tuple with contents from file

I have this file: Afghanistan,Afghan afghani,AFN Akrotiri and Dhekelia,European euro,EUR Aland Islands,European euro,EUR Albania,Albanian lek,ALL Algeria,...
[8 replies] Last: So it in this case, it's better to use the operator && . By the wa... (by DragonOsman)
C++ class

I'm am taking a c++ class as a beginner. I know its a simple program. . Create a vector called myVector, that will have 100 components of type double. Make su...
[1 reply] : Create a vector called myVector, that will have 100 components of typ... (by Repeater)
while loop average grade program **PLZ HELP**

Create a program to continually input grades from the user. Exit the loop when the user types a grade less than 0. Then tell the user how many grades he entered...
[1 reply] : Please note that this is not a homework site. We won't do your homewor... (by keskiverto)
smth wrong

I am using DEV-C++ on my windows PC; When i try to run this simple program, it says ( iostream: No such file or directory compilation terminated) i dont ...
[7 replies] Last: Currently trying to do something that involves data files. As in, cre... (by Chervil)
by Hengry
Using C++ to changes bytes of assembly instructions

Given as set of assembly instructions I have to change the bytes so that the binary file would accept input. I have to change the instructions so that it accept...
[1 reply] : I Dunno; the way we always used to hack old games that had stupid secu... (by jonnin)
by Jsmo10
Help with Assignment

Here is a general overview of my assignment: Description: In this assignment, you will write a program in C++ that uses files and nested loops to create a fil...
[no replies]
by BNv1
Simple Array Name Storage Program: Search / Remove Functions not working

Novice C++ User trying to make a simple program to practice arrays that saves 5 names to an array and then can be add / remove / search / sort / display the arr...
[1 reply] : provide an example input/output `removeName()' does replace the matchi... (by ne555)
by Jakjam
Array & Pointer Issue

I need to write a program that averages user-entered test scores, assembles them in ascending order, and uses pointer notation wherever possible. I am tired,...
[no replies]
Help with Homework

Create a program has a class called calculator, which contains four functions: ▪ Addition ▪ Subtraction ▪ Multiplication ▪ Division In the main() m...
[3 replies] Last: The instructions begin: Create a class called calculator Do that. ... (by Repeater)
Program Shuts Down

The program shuts down after i input the adult tickets and press enter. Not sure what I missed. #include <iostream> #include <iomanip> using namespa...
[4 replies] Last: At risk of repeating helios: The program shuts down after i input th... (by Repeater)
by fnc12
Check out my new sqlite3 ORM library

https://github.com/fnc12/sqlite_orm
[1 reply] : That’s pretty sweet! (by Duthomhas)
lambda to std::function template

I want a template function('Convert') to convert a lambda to a function. auto f1 = Convert( (){});//f1 type is std::function<void()>; auto f2 = Convert( (...
[5 replies] Last: I do not have a blog. I am not a full-time employee of any organisati... (by JLBorges)
Pasting multiple lines into multiple text boxes

Hi, Looking for some help with this addesss problem I’m having. So I have 5 separate text boxes for an address and in notepad I have 5 separate lines. Line...
[no replies]
October 2017 Pages: 1234... 16
  Archived months: [sep2017] [nov2017]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.