General C++ Programming - October 2017 (Page 3)

Program Shuts Down

The program shuts down after i input the adult tickets and press enter. Not sure what I missed. ...
[4 replies] Last: At risk of repeating helios: The program shuts down after i input th... (by Repeater)
by fnc12
Check out my new sqlite3 ORM library

https://github.com/fnc12/sqlite_orm
[1 reply] : That’s pretty sweet! (by Duthomhas)
lambda to std::function template

I want a template function('Convert') to convert a lambda to a function. auto f1 = Convert( (){...
[5 replies] Last: I do not have a blog. I am not a full-time employee of any organisati... (by JLBorges)
Pasting multiple lines into multiple text boxes

Hi, Looking for some help with this addesss problem I’m having. So I have 5 separate text boxes ...
[no replies]
Need some help in reading from a file...

Hi guys , I have a problem in reading a name and followed by scores from a file . my file is stud...
[3 replies] Last: in my course we did not reach structure topic , only functions , arra... (by Chervil)
Where is my mistakes? Especially in the calculation process.

#include <iostream> #include <conio.h> #include <math.h> #include <iomanip> using namespace std; m...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you, you help me a lot. (by juniorM)
Matrix creation and outputting it to the screen

Hello! I was trying to create to functions one to create matrix and other is to output it. User need...
[1 reply] : line 32: change it to pass the parameter I would suggest you to use ... (by Hengry)
The Most Repeated Character In a String - Google Interview Question

I am starting to practice programming puzzles to prepare myself for my future interview questions. ...
[11 replies] Last: > I believe std::unordered_map has O(n) lookup. In pathogenic cases. ... (by Duthomhas)
Debugger not properly working... could this be a problem in my code?

I've always thought that static arrays can't be passed by value in C++. If you just type an array pa...
[2 replies] Last: > I've been suggested that my code is wrong but I don't see why. I don... (by ne555)
by recuva
Hey guys, need some help with program

So, I got to write program which lets you to choose number between 1 and 9 and writes down all two-d...
[1 reply] : You do not necessarily need to split the number. Much of what you need... (by knowclue)
A shopping cart : Design issues & enhancements.

Hi All :), I am working on designing a basic shopping cart and below is my design approach. I woul...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks @coder777 for pointing out this. I think I'll need to have a fa... (by kapil2905)
New Free C/C++ Online Java IDE

Dear all, My name is David. We've created several years ago the site browxy to run and compile ja...
[no replies]
by EgorVv
system("...");

int main() { system("c++ -c \"Data Package\"\\DataWorker.cpp"); } Hello, I guess that this...
[2 replies] Last: thanks for the help (by EgorVv)
Validation Loop Help

Hello, I'm not looking for you to write the code for me, I'm just looking to be pointed in the right...
[4 replies] Last: At risk of repeating wildblue, in C++, indentation carries no meaning... (by Repeater)
Storing color in a vector

i would like to iterate through different colors. is it possible to store a color names in a vector ...
[1 reply] : Have... you tried it? (by Duthomhas)
How to properly call a vector from a class?

Hello! I am making a Pokemon Battle Simulator in Visual Studio 2017, where I am having troubles on l...
[5 replies] Last: @Ninjacop Just some other ideas to improve your code a bit: Consider... (by TheIdeasMan)
by kenway
Confused on Addresses and Constructors

I understand the basics of the two pretty well. But I was given code to work on and am completely co...
[1 reply] : Why is there an & after the string? It's a reference, conceptually... (by TheIdeasMan)
by HArray
Strange execution C++ code. Any ideas ?

I have two versions the same code (10 million iterations): First version. bool HArrayFixRAM::inse...
[2 replies] Last: I am not sure, but probably I realized what happens. This condition ch... (by HArray)
Vector Accessor Method

Hello! I was having trouble making an accessor method for a vector of the class below. How would I d...
[7 replies] Last: @Ninjacop Think about it for a second. To return name in your attack c... (by knowclue)
ios_base::openmode binary

Josuttis states the following about the binary openmode: The flag binary configures the strea...
[1 reply] : > The question is, shouldn't this instead read "In normal text mode (i... (by JLBorges)
October 2017 Pages: 12345... 17
  Archived months: [sep2017] [nov2017]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.