General C++ Programming - October 2017 (Page 5)

VB.Net/C++ Injector dont inject

Here is the code please help me its for a cheat loader for openarena and some skype tools Imports System.Threading Imports System.Management Imports System...
[1 reply] : This has nothing to do with C++. (by cire)
Pair class exercise - help needed

Help needed in compiling code. Exercise for Pair class. #include <iostream> #include <iomanip> #include <vector> #include <utility> #include "../../cust_std_l...
[9 replies] Last: template<typename T1, typename T2> Pair<T1, T2> make_pair(T1 &&x, T2 ... (by DragonOsman)
help with overloading relational operators

#ifndef PFASTRING_HPP #define PFASTRING_HPP #include <string> #include <vector> class PFAString { public: // Default constructor PFAString();...
[10 replies] Last: Ok thanks you very much.I will try it and see how it works. (by AMETOPRINCE)
fstream output and input

#include <iostream> #include <string> #include <fstream> using namespace std; class inven { private: string itemDesc, date; //item description int qua...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks for the replies! Lines 34 and 35 is used to test if the text fi... (by verdantgale)
Dividing Audio

I'm trying to divide an audio sample into 16 equal "slices". I currently use the sum 1 / s. Using my row of 16 buttons (GUI) and printing to the console from le...
[4 replies] Last: This isn't code, just an idea of the maths totalsamples = ? ; // yo... (by Chervil)
Can someone tell me why my function is not working? (1,2)

can anyone help with the weighted grade program we have to write in programming 1? heres my code, for some reason my function is not being called properly and ...
[20 replies] Last: Yes, well no. You don't need to pass grade in. It'd be more like: c... (by kbw)
What is this exercise asking for?

PPP2 Chapter 19 Exercise 2. Specs: 2. Write a template function that takes a vector<T> vt and a vector<U> vu as arguments and returns the sum of all vt *vu s...
[17 replies] Last: > define the addition operator to return a result type distinct from t... (by JLBorges)
Menu driven program?

Can anyone help further explain a menu-driven program? I have some homework that is due today and I honestly do not understand what the instructions mean whe...
[1 reply] : Maybe sth. like that. Main menu ======= 1 - General information 2 -... (by Thomas1965)
minimal init program not working

In the following code my goal is to initialize without an error. I am using the simplest, most minimal code possible (as far as I know): Code : #includ...
[5 replies] Last: Amazingly, the addition of the following parameter completely resolved... (by technologist)
If statement not executing completely

I have an if statement that is in a program I created but it is hit or miss weather or not it will execute all the way. Below I have added a copy of the if func...
[9 replies] Last: IN VS 2012 the format command is under EDIT->Advanced. Short cuts: ... (by Thomas1965)
how create an object then add it to vector of unique ptr

if I have a vector of unique_ptr like this: std::vector<unique_ptr<item>> item_list; and I wanted to create objects then adding them how to do it: item i;...
[2 replies] Last: Alternatively, you could use std::move , if you want to create the ob... (by Golden Lizard)
Is SDL good library for a text editor in C++?

I was thinking about creating a simple text editor in C++. I did some research on avaliable graphical libraries and ended up with SDL. SDL is quite simple, y...
[6 replies] Last: Never mind, just war curious. (by Thomas1965)
asdf

ooos
[6 replies] Last: Go on, just try it. You've already written the code right here. Why no... (by Repeater)
HELP!!

Write a program to print the following table. Each row in the table has an integer, its square, its cube, and then its square root to 2 decimal places. Print a...
[1 reply] : We are not a code writing service. If you want to learn programming, m... (by Thomas1965)
Help with getting an item in a list

#include <iostream> #include <cstring> #include <string.h> #include "Item.h" #include "Character.h" using namespace std; #pragma once; class CharacterList {...
[1 reply] : Hi, Have you heard of std::string ? This seems like a classic case of... (by TheIdeasMan)
What is a good algorithim to pass through the void playGame() function

#include <iostream> #include <cmath> using namespace std; // check if a certain position on the board is occupied by a red or black piece string checkPo...
[1 reply] : I suggest a neuro fuzzy approach that learns as it goes. That way, i... (by jonnin)
by Kiyani
Problem with string in header file.

Hello, I'm having problems with making a class which includes one data type of string. However if i change it from string to character it works fine.Here's the...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you for your help. (by Kiyani)
Need help with menu driven program

I'm trying to create a menu driven program using arrow operators (->) and linked lists to track/update a list of movies. I think I already solved most of the co...
[1 reply] : First problem: 126:10: error: 'buf' was not declared in this scope Is... (by Thomas1965)
Looping Calculator help

Hi folks! I'm having trouble with the last segment of this assignment. It's pretty much done otherwise. The idea is that if I enter an operator of say '@' or '$...
[2 replies] Last: Never mind, I figured it out. Had to change the while code to "op != '... (by Corbenik)
std::find_if function

Hi, In the code: class Larger_than { int v; public: Larger_than(int vv) : v(vv) { } bool operator()(int x) const {return x>v; } }; int main() {...
[2 replies] Last: I tested the code by VS 2917. Its output is much simpler and more natu... (by Frank14)
October 2017 Pages: 1... 34567... 16
  Archived months: [sep2017] [nov2017]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.