General C++ Programming - September 2012 (Page 4)

Bad file descriptor in multi thredding environment

I am running 3 Applications 1. proxy 2. CommandServer 3. Data server Multiple proxies are runni...
[1 reply] : It's impossible to work out what's going on without a better understan... (by kbw)
compiler declaration order issue?

Have an error I can't figure out how to work around in Ref_List.h on line 15. Here is the code. m...
[7 replies] Last: I was trying to get around an issue where Ref and Src rely on each ot... (by clanmjc)
stuck on 1 problem

// Includes #include "stdafx.h" #include <iostream> #include <conio.h> using namespace std; ...
[2 replies] Last: thank you it worked. (by Reaper1)
In/Out Ports User Mode

Hi! I need make in/out ports in user mode, using language C. Example: inb 379H (I need to known st...
[1 reply] : http://www.mindfiresolutions.com/port-talk.htm (by TheJJJunk)
by KuPosu
random odd numeber generator

void render() { int N; srand (time(NULL)); N = rand() % 10 + 1; glClear(GL_COLOR_BUFFER_...
[1 reply] : if (N % 2 == 0) //num is even (by TheJJJunk)
Testing out my Reverse Polish stack...

Hi all. Just trying to get through this addition portion before moving on with the rest. Can't seem ...
[1 reply] : #include <iostream> using namespace std; class polishnode { publi... (by TheJJJunk)
Calling parent function from child class

Hello, I have a class called 'VideoPlayer', in which I create an object of another class called '...
[4 replies] Last: You are my hero. Works like a charm! Thanks a lot. (by harryvermeulen)
Sum Of Number

// Includes #include "stdafx.h" #include <iostream> #include <conio.h> #include <stdio.h> using na...
[3 replies] Last: Or you can just do sum = n * (n + 1) / 2; (by closed account o1vk4iN6)
HELP, For Loop

How would you do a for loop for the eyes in this code ________________________________ #include "D...
[no replies]
distance traveled

// Includes #include "stdafx.h" #include <iostream> #include <conio.h> using namespace std; ...
[2 replies] Last: interesting coding List... (by Arturoem)
how to use <fstream>

Hi, I am using <fstream> in my code and using it to accept string inputs from a text file. My cod...
[1 reply] : infile >> instruction; reads a word from a file (a sequence of non-... (by Cubbi)
My latest creation

Hey c++ forums, I have been recently working on an toolkit which may or may not come in handy depe...
[4 replies] Last: You've posted your code in a public forum, and you're asking people ... (by Luke Leber)
by Gomboo
It;s my homework and i need help

This is my homework and i need help pls write this =============================================...
[1 reply] : Step 1: Create your student structure, then report back. (by clanmjc)
by QIZI94
Problem with sockets

Hi guys, I am trying a TCP/IP protocol and I have this errors in all methods, what i try: 1>soc...
[3 replies] Last: I added #pragma comment(lib,"Ws2_32.lib") to my code and it's works... (by QIZI94)
by coobs
calculating halves (.5)

Hi, Working on a program where I need to calculate halves... example: A parent says they will stay ...
[1 reply] : division operator / with floats or doubles (by soranz)
Online shopping

This is a part of my project. And I don't know why the "name" and the "namefind" don't match if I ru...
[3 replies] Last: Sure, if it's not too long. Don't forget code tags thankx XD (by soranz)
i m new to C++ programming. i just want to print the prime numbers on screen.

number is given by the user. error show when i compile the code "18 syntax error before `<<' token ...
[3 replies] Last: i did some modification in the code but still have some problem plz gu... (by tajamul)
by lala
problem with assigment.

hi..im newbie here.im still confused on how to start to write the programming.anyone here can guide ...
[1 reply] : the programming What program? (by kbw)
Rational Numbers Class

I need to create a RationalNumber class to implement the storage and manipulation of rational numbe...
[3 replies] Last: as well as my .cc file.... #include "Rational.h" RationalNumber::Rat... (by tjmohney)
Help with my basic programming homework

assignment: A college coffee shop allows students to charge coffee drinks and then bills them at t...
[3 replies] Last: In line 71 you forgot an if (has to be else if too). The sourcecod... (by AleaIactaEst)
September 2012 Pages: 123456... 32
  Archived months: [aug2012] [oct2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.