General C++ Programming - September 2012 (Page 7)

Displaying string and int using an overloaded << operator

I've got a class called Date, in which I have built several overloaded operators, including the << o...
[5 replies] Last: All right, all errors are gone. Gonna test this and see if I can't get... (by AdamBomb89)
by dipgi
need help about serialize eigen::matrix class

Hello, I have used Eigen::Matrix class in my project and I want to serialize it using boost. Can som...
[no replies]
Creating a GUI in Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Express

I have run into a problem, i have watched countless youtube videos and forums but i can't find infor...
[14 replies] Last: Just search up QT tutorials on youtube. Itll be alot easyer than learn... (by Angeljruiz)
by iky
what am i doing wrong here?

i dont know what is wrong with this program. i am not getting any error messages. nothing is printin...
[8 replies] Last: dont worry i wasnt telling you to do it for me. gotta learn it myself ... (by iky)
Can any 1 help me this out..???please....

converting dollars to coins... conditions..:::: • Multiple outputs to the screen • At least o...
[1 reply] : Here's a starting point: quarters = Cents / 25; Cents %= 25; dime... (by TheJJJunk)
COLORS

Im trying to find out how to make the eyes on my smiley face solid green but its not working!! He...
[no replies]
by averma
issue with pointer type private class function

Working on a linked list implementation program but I'm getting an error in one of the member functi...
[1 reply] : But ListNode is only defined inside your class, and you've put your fu... (by JellyFox)
Really struggling with this problem!

Ok guys, I was given an assignment, and I am running into a lot of problems with coding this. #i...
[no replies]
by iky
confused about a program?

hi. i need help with my program. i have started it but im stuck and dont know what to do. im a begin...
[3 replies] Last: thanks but im new to this and dont know what code tags are. what shoul... (by iky)
Can anyone help me with this code sample.

This is from my sample final. Not HW. You can find it here if you don't believe me: http://web.cecs....
[no replies]
Simple C++ file encrypter

Hi, I was wondering how I could make a simple file encrypter (not to really provide any safety, but ...
[1 reply] : Quick and dirty example: http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/general/79506/... (by helios)
Returning Values from function

Hey guys, I'm brand new to this form, and I really need some backup. I've searched around and haven'...
[3 replies] Last: OH!!! thank you soo much :) and more importantly I understand! haha. ... (by NpXAutobot)
Creating a "find" function in c++

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum but was hoping someone could help me out with some code I am ...
[2 replies] Last: I would specify parameters in the following order: array name, array s... (by vlad from moscow)
CC digit matching (part 2)

Valid Input: xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx or xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx (x being digit 0-9) Valid Output: Valid, I...
[2 replies] Last: I think I can figure it out. I guess I'm just getting my variables mi... (by g0blu322)
by Quibus
trouble saving/loading 'complex' classes

Hey there, I have been trying to get a working load and save function for loading and saving a c...
[9 replies] Last: You make it all seem so simple :) Thanks again! (by Quibus)
Using Pure Virtual Functions

Here is my code : //Pure virtual functions and interfaces in c++ #include<iostream> using na...
[7 replies] Last: thanks a lot for the explanation @clanmjc (by Raman009)
Invoking Destructor

Here is my code class MyString { private: char * name ; public : MyString(){ ...
[7 replies] Last: That statement is meaningless because it is the last statement of a d... (by Raman009)
Issue with SOIL

When I'm using SOIL_load_OGL_texture function, it comdes up with a error with a peice of assembly ...
[no replies]
2d array from external file

Hello all! After many hours...and days...I think I finally understand a hw problem. However I am h...
[1 reply] : Are you sure that width/2 and height/2 eventually both reach 1 ? The... (by soranz)
Amortization Table

Hi, I feel like I'm missing something very elementary but my brain's not functioning properly. I've ...
[no replies]
September 2012 Pages: 1... 56789... 32
  Archived months: [aug2012] [oct2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.