General C++ Programming - September 2013 (Page 33)

vetor e array

Hello again just fine here in the forum And my knowledge and very basic in c + + Need a little help ... Gotta turn this code on. homogeneous three v...
[2 replies] Last: I need to get the code to cim and puts two-dimensional array (by dwilly007)
OpenGL Resources

Alright, so I'm working on a historical game project, at the time of the Napoleonic Wars. It's going to be similar to Mount and Blade Napoleonic Wars but more f...
[7 replies] Last: shaders have to be compiled and linked, kind of like C/C++ programs. ... (by Disch)
quick question out of curiosity

OK, I know that an int is usually 4 bytes, ranging from -2^31 to 2^31-1 for a signed int and 0 to 2^32-1 for an unsigned int. My question is simply, bit-wise (I...
[3 replies] Last: It is the type declaration of the object that allows the compiler corr... (by vlad from moscow)
by rssair
G++ Custom Library

I have written some code and would like to share it, but would like to ship a compiled version as apposed to the full source code. It is a library, not an actua...
[1 reply] : where G++ will automatically include them /usr/local/{include,lib} ... (by kbw)
stack overflow error

Hey guys Can someone identify why i am getting a stack over flow error, even though i set the stack reserve size to 10mb still. it worked for a while and ...
[6 replies] Last: so i decided to reduce the size of the 3d array to 60 and no more stac... (by asda333)
life span of variable?

If a variable is declared in a block or for loop block, we all know the scope of a variable are usually in that block. But how about life span? for example t...
[6 replies] Last: Thanks! (by northfly)
Was C++ hard for you?

I'm constantly struggling to get the homework done. It's not until a few weeks after the homework that I start to understand it. Are there easier languages than...
[3 replies] Last: It is fairly well explained which path you need to look in to here: ht... (by ciphermagi)
system("cls") creates a lot of lag for my console game, how can I avoid that?

I think it won't be easy to answer this and simple for me to understand as well. I'm using Windows 7. Imagine this game - a figure (let's say it's an "X") w...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks everyone! I've decided to try ncurses first. If that doesn't w... (by gameprogrammer)
I need a fast data structure for string lookup, should I use a vector?

I'm writing an an AutoCompelete program for a competition in my local college programming group, and the person with the fastest program wins. Because of this I...
[4 replies] Last: A ternary search tree is a good candidate for fast prefix based auto-c... (by JLBorges)
How to get ncurses to work on my Code::Blocks?

I'm using Windows. I'm completely new at this and I have no idea what to do at all. I want to add that #include "Ncurses.h" library and make it work. But I...
[no replies]
boost.regex get column?

so im using regular expressions to find text patterns(i love the original thoughts i have) and need to get the column of where a match starts, so in the example...
[2 replies] Last: thank you! (by closed account Dy7SLyTq)
MS-VS12E looking for standard namespaces inside my own files

Hey this has never happened before but I imagine that I've somehow accidently disabled a library or such. Error: namespace SB::std has not member "string" SB ...
[14 replies] Last: I bow down to you good sir, thou art my savior. I commented something ... (by TheBeardedQuack)
boost regex help

i am about to tear my hair out because i can't find the answer. here is the code where the problem is: vector<Token> Lex(vector<string> &FileContents) { ...
[2 replies] Last: oh ok thanks. i didnt see it on the list of headers that need to be co... (by closed account Dy7SLyTq)
Help with overloaded operations

I have a problem with the following question Design a class that represents a vector of integer values. It must be possible to compare two vectors to one ano...
[no replies]
Hello World

Ok i really need help , im a beginner at c++ in college and learning the basics Im using the right types of code on Visual C++ but every time i place a message...
[8 replies] Last: OK i got =))) THanks alot Guys! (by Alove9423)
Coding error

Hi guys, I am just a newbie with C++ though I have minute experience with Java and Python. I was trying something with C++ but came across an error in very ear...
[2 replies] Last: @ciphermagi thanks for the quick response but I managed to get it work... (by weirdwolfvortex)
unordered_map Help

Hi, I wrote this: struct eqstr { bool operator()(const char* s1, const char* s2) const { return strcmp(s1, s2) == 0; } }; unordere...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you so much. You really helpel me (by heliroty)
Removing NUL values in text file

Hello, i have a measuring board that writes a .txt file in the following format: board number;type;NUL;channel;measured value;date and time DS207;5000007...
[12 replies] Last: Hello 'Grey Wolf' and Andy, your solutions both work very well! Thank... (by martinkn)
linked list programme

guys... please rectify the errors while i am having with this programme error:in create_node proramme: #include<iostream.h> #include<stdio.h> #include<s...
[no replies]
vector back to matrix

Hey guys I have a matrix which has values stored e.g. x1,y1 x2,y2 x3,y3 i pushed it into vector and sorted it but now i can't seem to find a way to push back...
[no replies]
September 2013 Pages: 1... 313233343536
  Archived months: [aug2013] [oct2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.