General C++ Programming - September 2013 (Page 34)

unordered_map Help

Hi, I wrote this: struct eqstr { bool operator()(const char* s1, const char* s2) const ...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you so much. You really helpel me (by heliroty)
Removing NUL values in text file

Hello, i have a measuring board that writes a .txt file in the following format: board number;...
[12 replies] Last: Hello 'Grey Wolf' and Andy, your solutions both work very well! Thank... (by martinkn)
linked list programme

guys... please rectify the errors while i am having with this programme error:in create_node pr...
[no replies]
vector back to matrix

Hey guys I have a matrix which has values stored e.g. x1,y1 x2,y2 x3,y3 i pushed it into vector a...
[no replies]
Update container value on element modify

Hello, I need "little" help. I'm trying to make dynamic status bar. How? I will create class, ...
[7 replies] Last: Yes, you mention that what I need! I need vector to store pointers. ... (by glararan)
by zanzi
missing number

I'm trying to create this program but i have some problems if some one can help i need to find mis...
[2 replies] Last: You need some kind of rule that all phone numbers follow in order to g... (by Mats)
by andrix
heap sort

hi i'm trying to implement a version of heap sort, the compiling gives no problem; however the vec...
[no replies]
Segmentation Fault in an input/output array

when I try to run the code, I get a segmentation fault core dumped it returns 139 (0x8B) the file it...
[1 reply] : That's pretty much unreadable as presented. Can you: 1. Format your c... (by kbw)
by Ceset
SDL_GetKeyboardState(NULL);

this is the example they gave at sdl 1.2 Uint8 *keystate = SDL_GetKeyState(NULL); if(keystate )...
[6 replies] Last: ty @computerquip (by Ceset)
Problem in SDL won't detect debugger

Current compiler doesn't have correctly defined debugger! ToDoList: Warning: No to-do types or comm...
[4 replies] Last: [quote=Sharan123]can not find -lmingw32 -lSDLmain-lSDL this error... (by Ceset)
Optional parameter in stringstream.

Hey guys, I'm reading in a data set using an ifstream, then fetching line by line to a stringstre...
[7 replies] Last: Never heard of operator bool. Thanks for the info, both of you! (by Gaminic)
Help Me Please T T

1>------ Build started: Project: P5, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------ 1>Build started 9/3/2013 3:14...
[1 reply] : Line 146 of glut.h and line 353 of stdlib.h seem to declare same symbo... (by keskiverto)
Saving text stored in array to a txt file

Hi, i'm confused with how to save text stored in an array to a txt file. can sum1 help me how to sa...
[7 replies] Last: this image converter might do you a favor! http://www.rasteredge.com/... (by jacaboo)
recursive permutation algorithm (numeric)

Hello everyone, I have a task to write recursive permutation algorithm for C++. Here is what I ha...
[no replies]
number guessing game binary search

so i am still relatively new to c++ and trying to follow the book, i get the concept of binary searc...
[2 replies] Last: ah how do you generate a random number? and for the infinite loop we u... (by azntrindo)
Beginner QT Programming question

I'm pretty new to QT ('bout two days of experience) and I'm just writing a simple program to kind of...
[2 replies] Last: Ok awesome thanks! I'll keep that in mind about the Qt. (by mhaggard)
text marquee

I have the code to make the text roll. But the problem is that the application can't execute other i...
[7 replies] Last: If you want to use threading, c++11 makes it easy with std::thread Jus... (by Superdude)
by zionet
1,000,000th Fibonacci Number

As finding the fibonaci 1000000? What is the code?
[5 replies] Last: Is this for Project Euler? The point is for you to practice writing co... (by Daleth)
Allocate memory in a function and call from main

So my assignment is to create a program that calls for a function in main that dynamically allocates...
[6 replies] Last: bump (by seansabour)
data structers mini project

hello everyone our class have been asked to make a small application using c++ through data structu...
[6 replies] Last: [quote=andywestken]Anything longer than a few lines is hard to read wh... (by Ceset)
September 2013 Pages: 1... 3233343536
  Archived months: [aug2013] [oct2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.