General C++ Programming - September 2013 (Page 5)

by Beta4
Have the computer guess your number.

OK so I'm stuck on another problem. I'm trying to write a program that you guess a number in your h...
[5 replies] Last: Ok I figured another way to fix this.... anyone knows how I can delete... (by Beta4)
Using an array of pointers

Ok So I think I've completely confused myself now. I've created an Array of pointers to objects u...
[10 replies] Last: Hi there, You have created an array of pointers, but you have not cre... (by NwN)
C++ to HTML control

Hello All, I have lot of C++ API exposed in our project and I want to build an application th...
[1 reply] : Hi there, You may want to check out http://www.cppcms.com . That will... (by NwN)
by Neeru
functions in c++

Somewhere I came across a code like this class_name::function( [=] { functio...
[3 replies] Last: EDIT: Book: http://www.amazon.com/Primer-5th-Edition-Stanley-Lippman/d... (by JLBorges)
need help with return char array

Hi guys, I'm currently learning pointer with array but i'm stuck at some point. Can someone guide...
[6 replies] Last: Most welcome, glad it works :) NwN (by NwN)
Read One Value Function

Hey I'm trying to read in o ne value at a time from a file with this function, but its giving me ba...
[4 replies] Last: Perhaps check the success of inF1.open(), instead of just calling ios:... (by tipaye)
Function not returning value

Hi all, I have a function, which has to return some int data. In that function there are multiple r...
[3 replies] Last: Will this result in undefined behavior??? As rmxhaha said, it will ... (by mutexe)
Problem with arrays

I am having problem in writing the code for the problem "To assign the elements of 1-D integer array...
[7 replies] Last: Zero-initialization of the matrix. Easy, and done before the loop. Tha... (by keskiverto)
compute Marcum Q-function by c++

Hi i want compute Marcum Q-function in c++.How i can do it?
[2 replies] Last: I believe the boost library contains the modified Bessel functions you... (by mutexe)
by Solum
Help with ifstream

Good day, I just need some help on how to stop outputting data based on a user input. The text fil...
[1 reply] : Hi there, Please wrap your code in [co de] -tags, I've added some co... (by NwN)
Increment and decrement

// practice 1.cpp : Defines the entry point for the console application. // #include "stdafx.h"...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks for the help NWN i understood it now ! (by nithishguptak)
Help installing Boost VS 2010?

I really would be one happy camper if I could find out what's going wrong here with getting Boost ...
[3 replies] Last: http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_54_0/doc/html/bbv2/installation.html ... (by flony1)
simple game menu

im a beginner at this still getting comfortable in programming c++. there are things i still can't w...
[1 reply] : Hi there, I'm not entirely sure what the problem is, but I assume it'... (by NwN)
How to make setup installer (source code had written with visual C++ using OpenCV library)

I was written the program with visual C++ and using OpenCV library. How to make setup installer for ...
[2 replies] Last: From a thread earlier this year: [quote=modoran]Use an installer, lik... (by andywestken)
default constructor

Hi all, How do you write a default constructor? I'm struggling with it :( I need to use a default...
[9 replies] Last: No need to apologize - there's a lot to take in when you're learning C... (by MikeyBoy)
int problem

hi i remeber if i type int x;cout >>"type words in" cin >>x; cout <<x; and cout should type random b...
[2 replies] Last: its not a real code execpt stiring put wahter ever name you would like... (by Ptolomej Petar)
STL container template for this function?

Hi guys, My teacher presented us with this function called lsearch. We are no longer allowed to u...
[2 replies] Last: That is a linear search. If you would start your search from http://ww... (by keskiverto)
Please Help! Convert money to denominations

Hello everyone I am in need of some help.. I thought that I did my assignment the way that my profes...
[5 replies] Last: No, conversion of float to integer drops the reminder, i.e. rounds dow... (by keskiverto)
HELP ME PLEASE MAGIC SQUARE

need to create a magic square code that takes in any odd order input from the user and creates a mag...
[1 reply] : First, you should use code tag. int square ; r and c must be con... (by CroCo)
Confused with velocity (SDL)

I tried to make a pathfinder using coords. Its about a reddot following a dot. Over here is the eve...
[9 replies] Last: You shouldn't be copy pasting other peoples code together and asking f... (by roger911)
September 2013 Pages: 1... 34567... 36
  Archived months: [aug2013] [oct2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.