General C++ Programming - September 2017 (Page 4)

efficient std vector I/O (.mat format)

Hello People, I have written a pear of templates in order to write and read std vectors in and fr...
[4 replies] Last: Wow! what a code JLBorges! buffering tends to be slow You are righ... (by dariodem)
Values not being passed correctly

First I will preface this by saying this is C# code. I have had very good help with this forum and c...
[8 replies] Last: Thank you for all of your help. I was able to figure it out. The probl... (by Bking419)
Convert String to Hexadecimal

Hello, I want to convert a string to its equivalent hexadecimal value. I already convert the strin...
[5 replies] Last: you don't need to waste so much space or do it this way. char and uns... (by jonnin)
by cppp53
Memory in structs

Hello, I wanted to ask about memory in structs. I have a struct that contains a vector that when ...
[2 replies] Last: thanks anyway its not seg faulting anymore, i think it was just someth... (by cppp53)
Feedback on C++ application

Hello, I'm new on this forum and I don't know how to post code. Nothing happens when I press the <co...
[14 replies] Last: http://en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/preprocessor/impl (by closed account 48T7M4Gy)
Help with Calculator

I'm trying to create a claculator that asks: For each computation, before getting the numbers, ask t...
[11 replies] Last: #include <iostream> using namespace std; double Add_2_Numbers(doubl... (by closed account 48T7M4Gy)
Problem with C++ on XCode

Hey guys, I am very new to programming and am taking a beginners class in college right now. I have ...
[1 reply] : I would add the .cpp file or screenshots but cannot seem to find the b... (by ihave6rolls)
Help Drawing a House and filling with Characters

I am supposed to be creating a house with characters that combine an empty equilateral triangle and ...
[2 replies] Last: I know I don't have a house class, this is a separate test cpp file . (by oatmeal678)
Need Help implementing this algorithm

How do you read variables into the command lines? Prompt: Make a program that implements this algor...
[1 reply] : Your professor is asking you to use command-line arguments . That's w... (by Duthomhas)
Defining the copy constructor and copy assignment operator for a user-defined vector

Hi guys, Please take a look at this code. It's under construction still. #include <std_lib_f...
[14 replies] Last: I should read about C++ inheritance well. (by Frank14)
by Jarv
Image Rotation ?

Hi Guy's I'm only a Novice but can you help Please I'm drawing a basic shape on a Image in Borlan...
[6 replies] Last: My greatest condolences. (by Duthomhas)
!!! HELP AN IF FUNCTION PROGRAM (cmd project)

Hello there people of cplusplus.com ;3 I am having quite a bit of trouble with my program here, (ra...
[6 replies] Last: Thank you guys for your help, I am a beginner in C++, so this really h... (by TheHomieGracious)
Need assignment help

Hi All I need help with the following program for an assignment. It was already posted but didn't ha...
[1 reply] : > If anyone can give me the full program it is highly appreciated. He... (by JLBorges)
Issues on pointers

Hi, Is nullptr the same and equal to zero? We use a pointer that we assigned nullptr to that in...
[10 replies] Last: Thank you all very much. (by Frank14)
by p4nd4
c++ MPG

is there any missing initialize variables? #include <iostream> using namespace std; int main(...
[1 reply] : duplicate post: http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/beginner/221870/ (by Chervil)
Problems in creating a new vector (non-std vector) (1,2)

Hello everybody, Here is the exercise number 15 of the book Programming Principles and Practice Us...
[26 replies] Last: I see. I think if I say, most of the whole code running in our life is... (by Frank14)
Error while adding Complex numbers

In below program I am getting 2 errors at below lines. 1. r = sum(p,q); //Function sum should have...
[1 reply] : Right now, you have a sum as a member function ("method") of class Com... (by Ganado)
by ongelo
Class Inheritance & Template Class C++

I am trying to write a program that will allow the user to add items into a shopping cart and remove...
[3 replies] Last: Also if you #include the implementation file at the bottom of the head... (by jlb)
Help with learning Wt?

I want to learn Wt, but I want to use a better tutorial than the official one we already have. So t...
[2 replies] Last: The documentation doesn't show the whole code for the classes, though.... (by DragonOsman)
Does template specialization have any use?

Hi Guys, I am studying templates in C++, and just run into this question:"Does template specializat...
[9 replies] Last: So I guess my example should be yes, but as JLBorges correctly poin... (by Cubbi)
September 2017 Pages: 123456... 11
  Archived months: [aug2017]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.