General C++ Programming - September 2017 (Page 8)

fabonacii series

ASSALAM O ALAIKUM kindly clear me FABONACII SERIES ....
[10 replies] Last: if you want to optimize it, its hard to beat a lookup table. The seri... (by jonnin)
Help please! No idea where to start

I'm not sure where to start, please help. Implement a program that: Get the following from the user (no prompts): first name, last name, birth year, ...
[1 reply] : Double post http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/beginner/221310/ (by SamuelAdams)
by ynwa
Problem regarding the output of the sum of rows in a matrix

Hey so my code reads a text file and then prints the sum of the columns. I am just trying it to get to print the sum of the rows. #include <iostream> #i...
[1 reply] : Hello @ynwa, I think you would guess that, since it is the row sums t... (by lastchance)
by Tappy
I dont understand .txt file and what is wrong

I am trying to load an exam and have it read from a separate .txt file. I don't know how to make it work. I am using Cygwin and have code and have a .txt file...
[5 replies] Last: Um... getline() ? http://www.learncpp.com/cpp-tutorial/186-basic-fil... (by Duthomhas)
use of climits in c++

What is use of #include<climits> in C++ ? cout<<SHRT_MIN ; This command gives output without climits. Then what is use of <climits> ?
[5 replies] Last: @ abcdef123 It appears you didn't even read Ganado 's answer. Let me... (by Duthomhas)
Define a vector of pointers called pvector

Hello, The following is the exercise no. 15. https://s2.postimg.org/wyjwt43ll/image.png Just like many other exercises it's not comprehensible well enough t...
[1 reply] : Line 63: the type of elem is T. Therefore, on line 82 the type of elem... (by keskiverto)
Help Please

This is my first post, so sorry if I make any mistake. I am trying to create a program that reads text file of a matrix and outputs it in a different file with ...
[1 reply] : A few things. Choose a more descriptive title - maybe sth. like "Prob... (by Thomas1965)
Relationship between ios_base and ios_base::failure

ios_base is a class at the top of the class hierarchy in the IOStreams library. The basic_ios<> class template derives from ios_base, and therefore constitut...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks, Cubbi! I bookmarked that page :) (by Little Captain)
Variable not incrementing

I am writing a program where whoever has the highest priority gets to go out first. So I am using a priority queue. The code is working fine so far, but when I ...
[3 replies] Last: The variable m_length that you use appears to have nothing whatsoever ... (by Repeater)
Constructing a vector<T> without the type

Consider the following vector: vector<ios_base::iostate> vflgs {ios_base::goodbit, ios_base::eofbit, ios_base::failbit, ...
[4 replies] Last: > Is it feature-complete? No. The library is not feature-complete. (by JLBorges)
Creating an Interface Without Inheritance?

Hello there! So I have a rather odd set of circumstances. I have one DLL that has a class defined with no interface, so it doesn't inherit from an abstract c...
[2 replies] Last: Also related is the implementation technique used when designing canon... (by mbozzi)
Using the class allocate for implementing a vector

Hello, The case belongs to the chapter 19 of the book " Programming Principles And Practice Using C++ 2nd Edition May 2014 ", section 19.3.7 . Here is three p...
[12 replies] Last: Thank you. (by Frank14)
PPP2 Chapter 17 - Link class member functions

The Link class member functions add, erase, find and advance. I need help with them. I wrote the helper function version of the functions, but I'm having modi...
[2 replies] Last: Like I said, I need to know a good equivalent for the line p = p->pre... (by DragonOsman)
FACTORIAL

ASSALAM O ALAIKUM what is the program to print factorial???
[2 replies] Last: ! gets so big so fast that a lookup table is sufficient and much bette... (by jonnin)
nested loop

ASSALAM O ALAIKUM can some one of u plz tell me about nested loops what it is????
[1 reply] : As you know, a loop has a body of statements, any statements, that w... (by keskiverto)
ostringstream at beginning

Consider an ostringstream which uses the default mode (overwrite at beginning). Here, a value output to the stream should overwrite the stream at the beginni...
[8 replies] Last: LOL, I keep seeing your response on the general forum page and laughin... (by Duthomhas)
Read File of Double Value into Object

I am using MS VS 2017 on Windows 10 Pro 64-bit. I am trying to accomplish this with c++11 standard features. I am asking in this forum because I have searched ...
[5 replies] Last: Thank you everyone, for your replies. I learned several things from y... (by vtee2014)
Monte Carlo methods

Hey, I would like to know how to implement Monte Carlo three methods in c++? Also where could I read about three different Monte Carlo sampling methods? Current...
[6 replies] Last: little difference whether I use void or long function and return a va... (by lastchance)
Please help me with these simple questions

Hello, I have a code which has issues in some parts of it. The problematic part is:  var attt = new double ; double mymax; fo...
[7 replies] Last: Lets take a step back. You wrote: var attt = new double ; What type... (by keskiverto)
need some help with pointers and arrays

Having an issue displaying the contents of the loaded array using a pointer. Below i've posted my code. This is a homework assignment so i'd rather not get the ...
[2 replies] Last: @Uk Marine - This worked! What you said makes sense and i see now why ... (by aneurysm)
September 2017 Pages: 1... 67891011
  Archived months: [aug2017] [oct2017]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.