General C++ Programming - September 2017 (Page 9)

Program with Priority Queue and max Heap structure.

I am having trouble with a program where I need to write a priority queue and a max heap implementation. We can use a vector to dynamically add elements or us...
[2 replies] Last: I didn't put anything in the Enqueue function because I didn't mean to... (by the lone programmer)
Basic C++ Coding Patterns

I just got a response from a possible employer that they didn't want to move forward due to "...line by line code decisions are odd per basic C++ coding pattern...
[2 replies] Last: Can you post the code that the prospective employer rejected? Rather ... (by doug4)
Program Error When Writing Memory Addresses To Game

I made this program to give me Unlimited health and Unlimited Ammo using offsets. The error is when I launch the game and click the key bind to change the offs...
[1 reply] : You've got a lot more work to do here OP. Assault Cube is open source,... (by Computergeek01)
example source code c++ for onvif

sorry guys i want to ask if there are friends here who have source code c ++ full for onvif?
[1 reply] : http://lmgtfy.com/?q=onvif+library+c%2B%2B (by AbstractionAnon)
Socket in windows

Hi all, I am new in c++ and trying to create a UDP socket in windows. i have written following code: bool socket_udp::vdcu_socket_config() { if (WSASt...
[5 replies] Last: What do you mean by not getting executed? If the message "Failed in so... (by Uk Marine)
Order of Linkage

I have two questions: 1_ Does the linking process start from the object file containing main? I fully understand what compiling and linking are for, and what...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks a lot. (by mojtabaavahdati)
I keep getting Bracket errors and I have no idea why.

Hey guys I created a program to calculate commission but I keep getting errors that i have bracket where they are not needed I need some help. Heres the Code...
[6 replies] Last: [quote=HandsomeJohn ]2) When you declare a function you don't need to ... (by TheIdeasMan)
Iterate through TYPES in parameter pack

Hello. My goal is to create a template class forbidden_types that gives me compilation error if I'm trying to instantiate it with one of the "forbidden types" ...
[5 replies] Last: One tip that I find enormously helpful suggests designing meta-program... (by mbozzi)
Need Help fixing some bugs in my test score array program

Hey guys I need some help with my program I am getting some errors that I cannot seem to figure out if anybody could help I would appreciate it. #include ...
[10 replies] Last: It's for an assignment I'm doing. I do see now that displayresult func... (by nightskyxXx)
C code for converting utf8 to cp1250

That should be working on Linux as well. I do not want use to iconv funkcionalnosti. I have surfed the net but without success to find anything usefull.
[1 reply] : You must do three things: 1) Convert the UTF-8 into UTF-32 2) Normali... (by Duthomhas)
An array with one const and many other variable

Dear all, I need to implement an array of float of size N, but for which the first element always needs to be 1.0. 1 - I could write a code, making sure I...
[9 replies] Last: if you are doing a sum of products over it, I recommend option 4, just... (by jonnin)
The output is not coming out correctly.

Hey guys I have a program that takes three temps from the user and calculates the average for them. But the only issue i have is that when i add in the temps th...
[5 replies] Last: Well I feel really stupid got it working thanks guys....... (by nightskyxXx)
by TravH
NodeJS Server and C++ Client Not Communicating

Hi C++ Community!, I am posting here after spending a few hours with my client and server application. My server is written in NodeJS (posted at the bottom a...
[4 replies] Last: You need to check the results of connect(...) and recv(...) to see whe... (by coder777)
2D ARRAYS PLZ HELP

I am trying to write a code the calculates couple of things: 1)avg of some students' GPA in a specific subject, 2)or the avg of one student gpa! The program...
[2 replies] Last: since the row has 3 columns, const int ROW_SIZE = 3; const int COLUM... (by keskiverto)
Any tips for my assignment?

Hi there. I have an assignment which is titled : Write an application in C++ for a company to keep track of staff records. Create at least 20 records (staff nam...
[1 reply] : You need to know how to do read from file, so look at ifstreams. Learn... (by Hengry)
Using arrays

I am trying to teach myself to code in C++ and I am having issues with using arrays. I saw some practice problems that I am working on from this site and the pr...
[5 replies] Last: I tried the code and it worked like a charm. I appreciate the feedback... (by thompsonj89)
by i773
Invoking functions with a map question

I’m invokeing some functions with a unordered map by a string: MyConstructor() { functionMap["Init1"] = &MyClass::Init1; functionMap[“Init2”]...
[6 replies] Last: Thank you so much! (by i773)
Print string vertically

The complete question is : 12. Write a function printVertically that takes a parameter of type string and displays the string of characters vertically. The func...
[12 replies] Last: JLBorges +1 for (auto c : s) ... (by Duthomhas)
Newton Raphson question

Hello, I am trying to write a program that gives me a root of the function using Newton Rhapson method. Currently I am trying to write it in the int main() func...
[5 replies] Last: I would like to keep fk(x) function and remove fk_p() which basically... (by lastchance)
I'm in desperate need of help!

I've been trying to fix my problem but i'm just in a shortage of time (5 hours to be exact) So I don't have that much time so please can anyone please help by e...
[3 replies] Last: Thank you all for your help! This assignment was really tedious and co... (by ArchRon1n)
September 2017 Pages: 1... 7891011
  Archived months: [aug2017] [oct2017]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.