• Forum
  • Jobs
  • Talented C and/or C++ Software Developer

Talented C and/or C++ Software Developers required in Cambridge

About You… Or perhaps somebody you know

A talented C or C++ developer who would like to earn up to £65,000 (possibly more depending on ability) working with some other talented developers.

A Computer Science (or similar) graduate who likes to design, develop, test and document software.

A good communicator who would like the opportunity to mentor other technical staff.

About The Company

The company is in Cambridge… Not just Cambridge though. They are a multi-national technology organization with 2,500 employees in over 40 countries worldwide.

In the Cambridge office they develop software that enables customers to visualize and manipulate the flow of traffic to their web-enabled applications, ensuring a robust web infrastructure.

That’s enough about the technical stuff…

About Me

The person that can help you get a job earning lots of money working with the clever people at the big company in Cambridge!

If this sounds like you, please get in touch for more information.

Alternatively, if you do know someone then you would be suitably remunerated for your kindness should they be successful in getting the job.

Guy

guy@404recruitment.com
closed account (G309216C)
Hi,

Even though I am not elgible for this considering I am only in High School. May I suggest giving more detail in what you exactly want rather than a generic requirement. I would say adding how many years of experience is preferred or what development techniques do they need to experienced in.

Thanks
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.