Based in Warsaw (Poland), your missions will be:
• To provide new extensions to one of our product, the SmartDevice, that enables third party security systems and software to be integrated as a unified solution.
• To provide maintenance for this code, as well as the integration of new features.
• To edit the automatic install shield of the software.
• To create the installation and configuration documentation and users guides.
You will be under the supervision of a development project manager to tailor our solutions to market realities and needs of our customers.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
• University graduate in Computer Engineering
• At least 4 years of professional experience
• Self-reliance and very good capacity to learn continuously on new technologies
• Good analytical skills
• Good communication skills with good knowledge of English (both written and spoken) – ability to communicate technical issues effectively
• Enthusiasm and ambition to complete integration and problem solving to high standard
• Knowledge in video surveillance, access control and intrusion detection systems integration is a plus, and adaptability is required.
• Strong knowledge in :
o object-oriented programming, C ++ and mechanisms of the .NET Framework.
o network computing: Socket, tcp, udp,
• STL/ ATL/ COM / DCOM is highly required
• Good knowledge in win32 api
• experience with middleware framework
• Good working conditions
• work in innovative projects
Please send a CV and cover letter in English to email address: email@example.com