C++/Java Developers, Intermediate and Senior contract positions in Montreal, Qc, Canada
Who we are:
Praxeum Consulting Inc. is a new recruiting company working to fill IT positions in cooperation with an established firm looking for experienced C++ developers for a major financial institution in Montreal, Qc, Canada.
Current role(s) to be filled:
The clients E-Trading team which is responsible for the fixed-income platform is looking for strong technologists with both C++ and Java skills. The role will include a combination of long-term strategic development and shorter-term business focused development on this trading platform. The main focus will be to deliver increased automation to the trading desks and expand electronic trading capabilities into new business areas. You would be expected to gain expertise in several components of this platform and take full ownership of your projects from requirement gathering to roll-out.
- High level of C++ knowledge
- knowledge Java and XML technologies.
- Development experience in object-oriented programming and working with mixture of new and legacy systems.
- Strong interest in the financial business (albeit no prior knowledge is required).
- Good problem-solving, result-focused, can-do attitude, and strong focus to keep the business running and competitive.
- Open to learn and work with other technologies (C#, Perl) as business objectives require.
- Good communication skills in English and ability to work in a team.
Nice to have:
- Experience in the finance industry
- C#, databases, basic Unix skills, Perl scripting
If you are interested in this position please respond to this post and send your resume to email@example.com
Praxeum Consulting Inc. is a new company in the recruiting industry. We are in the process of collecting resumes for this and other potential contracts.
Even if you may not be interested in this contract or do not meet the requirements listed, Praxeum Consulting Inc. is interested in having you and your skills available for other possible contracts. If interested, please send us your resume with the type of roles you would be interested in receiving to firstname.lastname@example.org